cooldim84

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eturea said:
Hi friends,

NOC: 2172,
application received by CIC: 03 Nov 2014.
Method of payment: CC.

Unfortunately, my application was returned to me.

"You have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC.
You have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.
Therefore, I am not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you meet the work experience requirement for the occupation as described by the NOC - 2172 - Database analysts and data administrators."

And, with all the information collected from this forum, reading again the letter of recommendation from my employee and the contract with him, I understand why the officer came to this conclusion. The contract is a standard one, where I am named a "PROGRAMMER". And the letter doesn't say very much to help my case. The credit card was not charged.

The application was send back to me on 17 dec 2014. I have received the package on 6 feb 2015.

Thank you all for your good hearts, and God be on your side on your journey.
Dear eturea,

Very sad to hear about this.

I believe you are destined for a better place than Canada!!

Good luck for all your future endeavors.

frommchicago

Nov 26, 2014
eturea said:
Hi friends,

"You have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC.
You have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.
Therefore, I am not satisfied there is sufficient evidence that you meet the work experience requirement for the occupation as described by the NOC - 2172 - Database analysts and data administrators."

And, with all the information collected from this forum, reading again the letter of recommendation from my employee and the contract with him, I understand why the officer came to this conclusion. The contract is a standard one, where I am named a "PROGRAMMER". And the letter doesn't say very much to help my case. The credit card was not charged.

The application was send back to me on 17 dec 2014. I have received the package on 6 feb 2015.

Eturea.
Please don't loose hope. Unsuccessful FSWP applocation is not the end of the world. Apply for express entry. It will be easier as you have most of the paperwork ready. May God bless u with success.

jam2k94

Nov 14, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London - RFI - LBM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged 07-01-2015
Nomination.....
PER 29-01-2015
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
Received by LVO on 29-01-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
ان شاء الله Soon
VISA ISSUED...
ان شاء الله Soon
LANDED..........
ان شاء الله Soon
eturea said:
Hi friends,

Sorry to hear this news. May Allah open new opportunities in future for you.

Teeth

Nov 27, 2014
NOC 2132,,,,, Nov.04 applicant.. Absolutely no news as of now. Do any of the member have a latest on this NOC ?

krisvasanthkumar

Jul 12, 2014
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Colombo VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18th Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged-11th Feb 2015 / ECAS went live-4th March 2015
Nomination.....
PER-5th March 2015
AOR Received.
27th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
7th July 2015
Med's Done....
28th July 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Request: 04th Sep 2015 / Submitted: 08th Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10th Sep 2015
LANDED..........
8th Oct 2015
Teeth said:
NOC 2132,,,,, Nov.04 applicant.. Absolutely no news as of now. Do any of the member have a latest on this NOC ?
Oct 8th is the last CC charge date. No news after that
If u want to join WhatsApp group ping ‪Fiyazali at 00 966535304092‬

Teeth

Nov 27, 2014
krisvasanthkumar said:
Oct 8th is the last CC charge date. No news after that
If u want to join WhatsApp group ping ‪Fiyazali at 00 966535304092‬

Thanks KK..

Can we rule out the possibility that this NOC is capped out already.??? I know that there are no threads or links to establish any possibility..

Faranak59.a

Jan 31, 2015
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Cc cashed: 14-01-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 09-02-2015
AOR Received.
---
Med's Request
16-03-2015
Med's Done....
09-04-2015
For the people who are in noc 5125:
In an Iranian spreadsheet, some one got PER in 6 Feb, app received date was 14Nov.

H. Kazemi

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2014/11/24
Doc's Request.
CC Cashed 2015/1/20 (56 days)
Nomination.....
PER : 2015/2/11 (79 days)
AOR Received.
NO AOR
IELTS Request
Included
Med's Request
2015/03/31
Med's Done....
2015/04/05
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
2015/08/16 (265 Days)
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2015/10/07 - Toronto
Faranak59.a said:
For the people who are in noc 5125:
In an Iranian spreadsheet, some one got PER in 6 Feb, app received date was 14Nov.

Do you think that CIO works on weekends?!!!!!! :eek:
Dear faranak,
If you look at global spreadsheet you can see people who their credit card is cashed in Saturday and Sunday or people who got AOR email in these days

This doesn't mean that cic or visa offices are working in holidays. Most of the time people mistakenly tell the time and date they have checked their inbox and sent Date and time is different. However, some times mail servers are scheduled to send messages at certain times of a specific day or even may be mail servers are not working on time and they will send messages after a periodic retry.

Anyway, I liked some one to work in CIC on holidays for extrawork ;)

Tomorrow night I am waiting for your good per news ;)

cooldim84

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eturea said:
Hi friends,

Does this means that the CIC officer is checking our Job descriptions with the NOCs lead statements and NOC duties even before they charge our CCs ??

Our initial understanding was that the CIC will check our Job descriptions and duties after they charge our CCs (when calculating our points)and They will do this when they doing the Possible Eligibility Review and if the out come of the positive eligibility review is negative, they will send us the NER. Isn't this the usual methodology we were thinking what is happening in CIC when we send a new application?

By looking at the above explanation by the CIC officer, it looks like they are doing the points calculation even before they charge the CCs. And what could they be doing at the stage of PER?

Looking forward to hear you guys thoughts about this??

Thanks!
Cooldim84

H. Kazemi

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2014/11/24
Doc's Request.
CC Cashed 2015/1/20 (56 days)
Nomination.....
PER : 2015/2/11 (79 days)
AOR Received.
NO AOR
IELTS Request
Included
Med's Request
2015/03/31
Med's Done....
2015/04/05
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
2015/08/16 (265 Days)
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2015/10/07 - Toronto
cooldim84 said:
Does this means that the CIC officer is checking our Job descriptions with the NOCs lead statements and NOC duties even before they charge our CCs ??

Our initial understanding was that the CIC will check our Job descriptions and duties after they charge our CCs (when calculating our points)and They will do this when they doing the Possible Eligibility Review and if the out come of the positive eligibility review is negative, they will send us the NER. Isn't this the usual methodology we were thinking what is happening in CIC when we send a new application?

By looking at the above explanation by the CIC officer, it looks like they are doing the points calculation even before they charge the CCs. And what could they be doing at the stage of PER?

Looking forward to hear you guys thoughts about this??

Thanks!
Cooldim84
Yes
This was the point that I was thinking about just right after I read the original post
And then I took a deep look @ the red rejected records of the global spreadsheet
And surprisingly you can find people who are not charged and their cash date column is empty but are rejected because of irrelevant Noc or not enough points

Any idea on this matter is respected

Saurabh113

Nov 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO- File Transferred to WVO by CIC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER 30-01-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent Along with application
File Transfer...
2nd Line updated on 10-04-2015-"We started processing your application on 07-04-2015"
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
06-05-2015. 3rd Line updated on 14-05-15. "Medical results have been received".
Interview........
Decision made 23-07-15
Passport Req..
24-07-15
VISA ISSUED...
Submitted Passports- 03-08-15
LANDED..........
15-09-2015
Now what I feel lot of PER's have already been received by November applicants.

Its also time to advise if any November applicant has reported AOR by VO ? Pls do let me know if anyone has reported so.

Faranak59.a

Jan 31, 2015
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Cc cashed: 14-01-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 09-02-2015
AOR Received.
---
Med's Request
16-03-2015
Med's Done....
09-04-2015
H. Kazemi said:
Dear faranak,
If you look at global spreadsheet you can see people who their credit card is cashed in Saturday and Sunday or people who got AOR email in these days

This doesn't mean that cic or visa offices are working in holidays. Most of the time people mistakenly tell the time and date they have checked their inbox and sent Date and time is different. However, some times mail servers are scheduled to send messages at certain times of a specific day or even may be mail servers are not working on time and they will send messages after a periodic retry.

Anyway, I liked some one to work in CIC on holidays for extrawork ;)

Tomorrow night I am waiting for your good per news ;)
Really thanks for the information and your support, I am waiting too :(

maratgohar

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 17-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Saurabh113 said:
Now what I feel lot of PER's have already been received by November applicants.

Its also time to advise if any November applicant has reported AOR by VO ? Pls do let me know if anyone has reported so.
fir AOR it is too soon. It takes a month after PER to get AOR.

jeromeeric

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 19, 2014
Nomination.....
Jan 16,2015( CC Charged) PER- Feb 11,2015
File Transfer...
July 14, 2015
Med's Request
July 14,2015
Med's Done....
July 22, 2015 (TLU-July 28,2015)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived!!!
Passport Req..
August 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
September 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Not decided yet
anyone from November 19 receiving day applicants got PER? Mine was received on NOvember 19 and got charged on January 16. When I shall I receive my PER? so worried now....

maratgohar

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 17-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Faranak59.a said:
Really thanks for the information and your support, I am waiting too :(
in the same boat. Will wait my PER tomorrow night.

I BEG YOU GOD HELP US TO SUCCEED. PLEASE DEAR GOD HELP US TO REACH TO OUR DESIRED DESTINATION