Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
Med's Request
31-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015
joshirajen said:
Did I read it correctly? You called CIC?? :eek: :eek: How did you call them? Is there a contact number? If you know, please share, it will help many applicants on this forum. ::)
Yes now they are not responding if you want try

ANIL SRIPATI

Aug 26, 2014
sharloote said:
ANIL SRIPATI
Thank you so much for your prompt answer
actually my job title is network administrator,but the noc 2281 is at risk for applying ,and i have decided to apply under 2172.Is it possible to apply under this noc if work documents are provided.

Hi Sharloote,

you can apply if your job responsibilities are matching with 2172. Most of the network administrators do the job of both database & network administrators. Try to get the job responsibilities matching with the both..but concentrate more on 2172 duties..but don't ever copy paste the job responsibilities mentioned by CIC site.. :) :p.

After 2174 & 2173 was capped, the next turn will be for 2172.. so speed up your process. all the best..

sharloote

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent
Thank you Anil.
your advice is very helpful
I hope my documents will be ready as soon as possible,but i have a chance since people who sent their application under 2173 & 2174 ,and didn't accept because of cap1000,won't receive their file by the end of Dec.So i have a little chance.What do you think :)

ANIL SRIPATI

Aug 26, 2014
sharloote said:
Thank you Anil.
your advice is very helpful
I hope my documents will be ready as soon as possible,but i have a chance since people who sent their application under 2173 & 2174 ,and didn't accept because of cap1000,won't receive their file by the end of Dec.So i have a little chance.What do you think :)
yes.. you are correct..but think about rejections upto july31. they may check their luck in 2172.. But you have enough chance to get in..provided you have complete documentation as per CIC.. :)

sharloote

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent
Thank you again
Anil

SunGanesh

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Nomination.....
26-02-2015 ( PER )
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Hello All
Good Day

Quick help Please

Kindly validate the content for 2172, Please

Employer A

• Designed, Implemented and Administration of VMware, Microsoft Windows and SQL Database 2008/2005 Clusters for High Availability and for DR Situations. Database Administration tasks including Performance Monitoring, Tuning and Diagnosis of SQL Instances.
• Implemented SQL Database Geo-Clusters for Enterprise Applications (ERP Systems). Maintains Backup and Recovery Strategies for all Databases/Instances. SQL Server Upgrades, Service Pack and CPU/PSU Installation.
• Root Cause Analysis process for problems leading to strategic resolution and complete documentation of problems and solutions in Known Error Database (KEDB). Analysis, Reporting Services and SQL Log Shipping.
• File server management; Managed Windows based Files Servers, Monitoring and Maintaining the Disk Usage, User Security Permissions for Authorization. CPU and Memory Utilization improvement measures to improve User experience and server performance.
• Evaluation and Installation of patches to resolve software related issues and Operating System bugs identified during Root Cause Analysis by Engineering Team. Setup of Log Shipping, Mirroring, Replication, Always On, Disaster Recovery Planning and Procedures.
• Evaluation of SQL Server Cluster Environment and Provide Solutions and Document the Guidelines based on Industry Standards and Microsoft Recommendations OR Best Practice. Data Transformation, Data Import / Export, ETL Batch Processes using DTS / SSIS Packages, BCP, ISQL, OSQL, SQLCMD, T-SQL Scripts and VB Scripts
• Troubleshoot Windows and SQL Core Cluster components, Operating System Internals using Microsoft System Tool sets, and other Resource Kit Tools. Create Shell Scripts for Task Automation. Restore and Recover Corrupted Databases.
• Coordinate with Developers and Functional Consultants, Performing Research, Reviews and work on implementing the Customizations. Implement High Availability and Single-Sign on Solutions for E-Business Suite Applications and Databases using multiple Middle Tiers, RAC, OID and IDM products.

Employer B

• Design and Implement VMware Infrastructure and SQL Database System as backend Database for VMware vSphere in a Microsoft Multi-Node Active/Active Cluster environment. VMware and SQL Backup and Recovery Solutions using IBM Tivoli Storage Manager.
• Troubleshoot VMware SQL Database Server Performance issues and RCAs on DeadLocks in Microsoft Cluster Environment. Generate MIS and various other Management Reports.
• Planning SQL Server Virtualization and Consolidation, SQL Server Hardening, SQL Server Hardware Sizing Tuning Methodologies in Virtualization environment (UAT, Staging and Production Environment).
• Install and Configure Integration Services, Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis on Windows Clustered Environment for High Availability. Review the VMware Farm SQL Database/Instance and Advise/Document Best practices, Technical Specifications, Policies and Procedures.
• Create and Configure SQL Query Statements to create Collections in Microsoft System Center Management. Patch and Service Pack Upgrade to keep the Database System at required Patch Level.
• Review Client configurations, Data Models, Schema Setups, Performance Issues and Providing Appropriate Solutions. Coordinating with Microsoft Team and VMware Functional Consultants, Performing research, Reviews and Work on Implementing the Customizations.
• Provide Training to Peers in the Team on Microsoft SQL Server Clusters, Windows 2012, VMware, Citrix on Multi-Node Environment, Including Advanced Troubleshooting and Log Analysis for RCAs.
• Perform Regular Performance and Data Management Reviews and implementing the industry best practices for VMware, Citrix and Microsoft SQL Servers.

Thanks in Advance

Would be grateful if You could help me on this at the earliest as I need to get the Letter from the HR Team

Regards
Ganesh

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
namreddy said:
Guys,

I called CIC then I got to know that there is no UCI number against my name does it mean my application failed in complete ness check.
I am not sure they will give uci over phone. Please send a email.

Atoca

Nov 12, 2014
When was the last date any person on this form charged? I have submitted my documents on 22nd October to CIC, is there a possibility that i would fall under the cap for NOC 2173? How would I be getting my documents back?

blast4past

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Hi all, I'm new to this forum. I have 2 questions if someone who is more experienced can help.

In order to prevent any issues when charging fee to a CC, I have sent 2 fee payment authorization forms for 2 different CC. Also, attached a cover letter that they can charge the fee to either of the 2 CCs as both are authorized on their individual fee payment forms.

I was able to get employment verifications from current & previous employers but could not get any verification from the 2 employers before that. So I put those job descriptions on plain paper & self signed the documents stating that I was unable to obtain the job descriptions from those employers. I also sent tax return documents and severance letter for 1 of them.

In your experience, will either of the above cause any issues ?

Thank you.

blast4past

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
SunGanesh said:
Hello All
Good Day

Quick help Please

Kindly validate the content for 2172, Please

Employer A

• Designed, Implemented and Administration of VMware, Microsoft Windows and SQL Database 2008/2005 Clusters for High Availability and for DR Situations. Database Administration tasks including Performance Monitoring, Tuning and Diagnosis of SQL Instances.
• Implemented SQL Database Geo-Clusters for Enterprise Applications (ERP Systems). Maintains Backup and Recovery Strategies for all Databases/Instances. SQL Server Upgrades, Service Pack and CPU/PSU Installation.
• Root Cause Analysis process for problems leading to strategic resolution and complete documentation of problems and solutions in Known Error Database (KEDB). Analysis, Reporting Services and SQL Log Shipping.
• File server management; Managed Windows based Files Servers, Monitoring and Maintaining the Disk Usage, User Security Permissions for Authorization. CPU and Memory Utilization improvement measures to improve User experience and server performance.
• Evaluation and Installation of patches to resolve software related issues and Operating System bugs identified during Root Cause Analysis by Engineering Team. Setup of Log Shipping, Mirroring, Replication, Always On, Disaster Recovery Planning and Procedures.
• Evaluation of SQL Server Cluster Environment and Provide Solutions and Document the Guidelines based on Industry Standards and Microsoft Recommendations OR Best Practice. Data Transformation, Data Import / Export, ETL Batch Processes using DTS / SSIS Packages, BCP, ISQL, OSQL, SQLCMD, T-SQL Scripts and VB Scripts
• Troubleshoot Windows and SQL Core Cluster components, Operating System Internals using Microsoft System Tool sets, and other Resource Kit Tools. Create Shell Scripts for Task Automation. Restore and Recover Corrupted Databases.
• Coordinate with Developers and Functional Consultants, Performing Research, Reviews and work on implementing the Customizations. Implement High Availability and Single-Sign on Solutions for E-Business Suite Applications and Databases using multiple Middle Tiers, RAC, OID and IDM products.

Employer B

• Design and Implement VMware Infrastructure and SQL Database System as backend Database for VMware vSphere in a Microsoft Multi-Node Active/Active Cluster environment. VMware and SQL Backup and Recovery Solutions using IBM Tivoli Storage Manager.
• Troubleshoot VMware SQL Database Server Performance issues and RCAs on DeadLocks in Microsoft Cluster Environment. Generate MIS and various other Management Reports.
• Planning SQL Server Virtualization and Consolidation, SQL Server Hardening, SQL Server Hardware Sizing Tuning Methodologies in Virtualization environment (UAT, Staging and Production Environment).
• Install and Configure Integration Services, Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis on Windows Clustered Environment for High Availability. Review the VMware Farm SQL Database/Instance and Advise/Document Best practices, Technical Specifications, Policies and Procedures.
• Create and Configure SQL Query Statements to create Collections in Microsoft System Center Management. Patch and Service Pack Upgrade to keep the Database System at required Patch Level.
• Review Client configurations, Data Models, Schema Setups, Performance Issues and Providing Appropriate Solutions. Coordinating with Microsoft Team and VMware Functional Consultants, Performing research, Reviews and Work on Implementing the Customizations.
• Provide Training to Peers in the Team on Microsoft SQL Server Clusters, Windows 2012, VMware, Citrix on Multi-Node Environment, Including Advanced Troubleshooting and Log Analysis for RCAs.
• Perform Regular Performance and Data Management Reviews and implementing the industry best practices for VMware, Citrix and Microsoft SQL Servers.

Thanks in Advance

Would be grateful if You could help me on this at the earliest as I need to get the Letter from the HR Team

Regards
Ganesh
Looks ok to me. Go easy on the computing abbreviations & terminology - just in case your case reviewer is not tech savvy.

ganesha8shiva

Sep 22, 2014
Hi All Seniors,

I have submitted file around 15-16 June 2014 NOC 2173 (software engineer). Payment type DD
I have sent two emails regarding it to CIC (cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca) but i get standard reply (auto reply) no insight

still no reply, not get a single email from CIC. This is unacceptable

Am I under 1000 cap? do I get response for CIC?

what should I do?

please give some response on this, I feel I am ignored.

blast4past

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
ganesha8shiva said:
Hi All Seniors,

I have submitted file around 15-16 June 2014 NOC 2173 (software engineer). Payment type DD
I have sent two emails regarding it to CIC (cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca) but i get standard reply (auto reply) no insight

what should I do?

Hi maybe you could call up the bank to ask if the DD has been cashed yet

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
When did you fire your mail? I sent my mail to this address on 8/27 and got a reply in the first week of Oct.
It took about 40 days. Someone in the main 2014 thread said that question @ cic.gc.ca will reply faster, so maybe you can give a trial.

You are definitely under the cap, and if you are willing to try, you can phone the CIC help centre and retrieve your UCI.
ganesha8shiva said:
Hi All Seniors,

what should I do?

Kubsi

Nov 14, 2014
Dear KSA , Champions , Star Members , Seniors

I would need an advice ,

I have worked in Canada for nearly 2 years , i have deputed from an Indian MNC .
Now for my "roles and responsibilities letter ", when i raised the request i got it from the indian lettered .
Is it realy necessary to have have that in Canada lettered ?
I have T4 RL forms.

Kinldy suggest .