andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
Ok, GCMS file received.

Generated on Mar 10.

All non-blanked assessments except Eligibility remained In Progress, which is not a surprise since third line appeared on e-CAS only on Mar. 27 (it's updated with a delay of 3-4 days).
Due date was Mar. 23 - I think this is when they finally completed the Meds assessment (90 days since MR!). My previous Due date was Feb. 23 and nothing happened on that day.
More importantly new security screening activity appeared. It's blank but I bet it's a response from the partners - NRT.

Location updated from FSW-REG to RK6165

So, it seems that Criminality is what's holding off my file. Both PCCs submitted with initial application.
may the outdated PCC as of today be a reason for delay in criminality check process?

pdhaliwal

Aug 20, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-Dec-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
24-feb-2015
Med's Done....
03-March-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 9 april 2015; PP sent 9 April; PP reached CPC-ottawa:10 April ; Tracker activated: 20-april-2015; Tracker Status: Item Processed.
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
on a study permit
Diplomatru said:
TQF is FSW in French (travailleurs qualifiés fédéral). Are you NOC or PhD stream?
And my application is assigned to RC-6262 I guess.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pdhaliwal said:
I am NOC 2131.

What should I expect next?
TQF may be just a bilingual CO who was asigned with your eligibility review. This stage is complete. You need to wait for DM/PPR now.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy6835 said:
Even after Medical, call center officer today he told me same that my file is under review & original PCCs are received.
When I asked about security,medical or background check status, he said that cant comment over phone but only said that file is under review & GCMS is not for that purpose to know your status & wait till you exceed normal processing time to know the status.
He sounds less co-operative..

3rd line updated so i believe MR review is done & might be background/criminality/security in process..
According to the call centre normal processing time for Ottawa amounts to 27 months. /facepalm/
If they say that the file is in queue for final review, it means that PPR can be expected within 1 month. If they say that bg check is ongoing, it means that some assessment is due.

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diplomatru said:
According to the call centre normal processing time for Ottawa amounts to 27 months. /facepalm/
If they say that the file is in queue for final review, it means that PPR can be expected within 1 month. If they say that bg check is ongoing, it means that some assessment is due.
Thanks..+1 reciprocated for round figure 650.. 8)..

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016
andy6835 said:
Even after Medical, call center officer today he told me same that my file is under review & original PCCs are received.
When I asked about security,medical or background check status, he said that cant comment over phone but only said that file is under review & GCMS is not for that purpose to know your status & wait till you exceed normal processing time to know the status.
He sounds less co-operative..

3rd line updated so i believe MR review is done & might be background/criminality/security in process..
Ur lucky bro !!
I have a identical timeline but still waiting for any update from CPCO ..
Fingers crossed hopefully something positive happens soon !!

Bemo

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged 12-11-2014
Nomination.....
AlhamduliAllah 02-12-2014
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
AlhamduliAllah 26-01-2015
Med's Done....
AlhamduliAllah 02-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AlhamduliAllah 14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
AlhamduliAllah 09-05-2015 received on 13-05-2015
Many thanks bro for ur reply +1

SKguy said:
The CIC agent wouldn't tell you what is the final decision on your application such important news would have to be delivered by mail/email. As for VO or CSE not getting back to you, you can send another email/request not responding to you doesn't necessarily mean good or bad

good luck

anirudho

Mar 24, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have got my return envelope tracker activated this evening and hoping to get passport and CoPR by Friday. Now badly need some advice on landing procedures. I am planning to go to Carway Border Crossing. Could anyone please tell me what should I expect there?

I mean what docs I should bring with me, what is the formal procedure, what type of queries I could face there and so on and so forth.

Thanks in advance,
Anirudho

justChill_FSW2014

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
anirudho said:
Hello everyone,

I have got my return envelope tracker activated this evening and hoping to get passport and CoPR by Friday. Now badly need some advice on landing procedures. I am planning to go to Carway Border Crossing. Could anyone please tell me what should I expect there?

I mean what docs I should bring with me, what is the formal procedure, what type of queries I could face there and so on and so forth.

Thanks in advance,
Anirudho
Congratulations!!! 8) :) :) :)
Usually, I have noticed CPC-O sends several passports back at a time. did others in this forum got their return tracker activated too? ::)

fswevaluation

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA/ NEW YORK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June 2014
LANDED..........