+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 - Cairo Visa Office

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations bro,

Sorry didn't get the email point, so if the email is a work one they were not going to deal with it and ask for a personal one?

A

Aboudo2 said:
Got a phone call asking for a bank statement and a translated birth certificate for applicant and wife

And the phone call was because they wanted to make sure the email was personal or its the work email

And then they sent the email stating the same

Hoping for the best for all of us

Aboudo2

Nov 3, 2014
I am not sure
Thats what the lady said when she called, she wanted to make sure that the email was the personal one,
I guess its because my email is info@(company's name)

And on the phone she said that the birth certificates are preferrable to be translated, and translated , I think the new translation by the Ministry of Health

And the email was sent from CairoImmigration

LifeXplorer

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
12-10-2015
Med's Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-10-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2015
Thanks xfaris :) I totally appreciate it... It seems that more are coming.

I am sorry to hear about your 2010 application. At least my friend shouldn't regret his decision to inform them then :). I personally, have no one in specific to tell... A huge company it is :D

xfaris said:
Congratulations LifeXplorer on that update, soon insha' Allah you and all of us will get the medical update.

For the possibility that Cairo VO could contact your employer, yes they might do it as it happened to me before. I have a previous application in 2010 and they sent an email in 2012 to my previous employer general manager in which he didn't see, so later they called the company and a new guy who didn't know me replied. Consequently and unfortunately, my application got a rejection.

LifeXplorer

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
12-10-2015
Med's Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-10-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2015
Congratulations my friend :) I am so happy and excited for the rest of us :) ربنا يطمن قلوبنا جميعا :)

Aboudo2 said:
I am not sure
Thats what the lady said when she called, she wanted to make sure that the email was the personal one,
I guess its because my email is info@(company's name)

And on the phone she said that the birth certificates are preferrable to be translated, and translated , I think the new translation by the Ministry of Health

And the email was sent from CairoImmigration

LifeXplorer

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
12-10-2015
Med's Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-10-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2015
It is raining guys, a friend of mine received an update request for bank statement :)

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
يا مسهل يا رب

On another note on translation it can be done in el nadoury office in garden city.

A

LifeXplorer said:
It is raining guys, a friend of mine received an update request for bank statement :)

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
Hi Guys, I also got the email today asking for the updated bank statement within 15 days :)
Good luck for you all.

LifeXplorer

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
12-10-2015
Med's Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-10-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2015
Congratulations almohager :) 3o2baal ba2y el-naas ya rab :)

almohager said:
Hi Guys, I also got the email today asking for the updated bank statement within 15 days :)
Good luck for you all.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations bro, around which time did you get it?

A

almohager said:
Good luck for you all.

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
AbdelAllah said:
Congratulations bro, around which time did you get it?

A
hope you hear good news soon Dear, well I received the mail early around 8:30 am, but what is important about time?

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just analyzing the trends :), to see when they are active in the embassy getting in communications with applicants...

A

almohager said:
hope you hear good news soon Dear, well I received the mail early around 8:30 am, but what is important about time?

mff

Feb 5, 2015
Hi guys,

So now we have only 3 that received emails requesting more documents, LifeXplorer, Aboudo2 & almohager, right?

The document in common is the updated bank statement.
The question, is any one of you have any missing documents that he expects the embassy will request & they didn't do this time, like police certificate that was not sent with the original application for example. I'm just trying to understand if they are requesting all missing documents to finalise applications or they are in processing & just ask for the documents they need in this stage only?

Please guys copy us the email sender & the email subject, without ur application number, if possible.

Thanks

medwiz

May 25, 2014
mff said:
Hi guys,

So now we have only 3 that received emails requesting more documents, LifeXplorer, Aboudo2 & almohager, right?

The question, is any one of you have any missing documents that he expects the embassy will request & they didn't do this time, like police certificate that was not sent with the original application for example. I'm just trying to understand if they are requesting all missing documents to finalise applications or they are in processing & just ask for the documents they need in this stage only?

Please guys copy us the email sender & the email subject, without ur application number, if possible.

Thanks
That's a good question I feel it's a bit of both... But even the police certificate should be requested in all cases since even if one was sent in the original application it would be expired by now

almohager

Sep 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
28-08-2014
mff said:
Hi guys,

Thanks
well, I' am not sure if its just requesting documents to complete files for later assessment or doing the assessment after receiving the documents but check this part

Failure to provide the requested documentation within 15 days will result in your application being assessed on the basis of the documentation presently on file. Please be advised that, as the documentation requested in this letter is relevant to the final assessment of your file, failure to provide it will likely result in the refusal of your application.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How I understand it is, they ask for this update to start the the assessment, so you may expect they call your companies to verify work experience just after they receive this update.
Following this, MR should come and they may ask for policy certificate update as well if a year is passed of the first one.
Following this, you should pay RFPR and request for Passports.

A

almohager said:
well, I' am not sure if its just requesting documents to complete files for later assessment or doing the assessment after receiving the documents but check this part

Failure to provide the requested documentation within 15 days will result in your application being assessed on the basis of the documentation presently on file. Please be advised that, as the documentation requested in this letter is relevant to the final assessment of your file, failure to provide it will likely result in the refusal of your application.