+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW-2014-Application filed from INDIA

Raviteja 1989

Jun 4, 2014
FSW-2014-Application filed from INDIA

Raviteja 1989 said:

Hi Folks,

For the Canada_Immigration May`14 can any one help me on these things ???
Form 0008_3e:

• The person who is sponsoring me needs to be a permanent citizen of Canada/Student/Employee to attain the 5 additional points ??
    If any of so what kind of proof need to be submit for the specified relationship?
  • How to show proof for funds? submission of bank statement or any other & any format of letters? -
  • None of the Assets are not on my name,so is there any alternative way of evidence that we can keep
-

Thanks in Advance ... :)

satwant1502

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Other
shrinivas1980 said:
Mahesh,

Things that can be included as POF: your savings account balance and FD

Things that can NOT be shown as POF: PF, Employee PF, value of vehicles and real estate, gold.

I have shown POF as my PF balance. This option was advised by my consultant. Hope it does not create problem for me.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
satwant1502 said:
I have shown POF as my PF balance. This option was advised by my consultant. Hope it does not create problem for me.
As long as your Liquid fund balance is over the required amount it should be good. Again it depends on the visa officer evaluating your application.

Think of it this way, the fund from PF can only be withdrawn after you retire so that's not settlement funds.

Spicy

satwant1502

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Other
spicysank said:
As long as your Liquid fund balance is over the required amount it should be good. Again it depends on the visa officer evaluating your application.

Think of it this way, the fund from PF can only be withdrawn after you retire so that's not settlement funds.

Spicy
PF fund can be withdrawn once i resign from my present job... No need to wait for retirement. ...

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satwant, it is Employee provident fund (EPF) and not PF. You are on the positive side. Don't worry. :)

Karan P

Jun 13, 2014
Hey guys
My application was received by CIC on 4th June.
I didn't include the affidavit of the translator who translated my Birth Certificate..
I didn't knew earlier that we need to submit it, However the translation is notarized.

Is it worth sending now? I am pretty sure that they won't accept any additional document as i don't have the UCI.
But is there a slight chance or has anyone sent any additional documents that has been accepted without UCI.

aman3159

Mar 16, 2014
Hello
I have applied for FSW 2014 .
I have declared that i am married and having two kids.
I Have indicated that my spuse and kids will acompany me.
but my relationship is not ging on well and my wife doesnt want to acompany me to canada , we dont want divoce either.

Pleas tell me will this affect my fsw application at later stage,

If my wife refuse to provode her passposrt and medical/pcc when asked by CIO .
AS i am working hard for my application from last year so i dont want to miss this oppertuinity?

I am even ready to travel alone ,as i dont want to miss this time for canadian PR
Can any one guide/help me on this issue

vckeerthi

Feb 18, 2014
Hi aman3159,

I am in similar situation and read in another post in this website that we can file an affidavit for exclusion of spouse citing the reasons. I file my application for Nova Soctia with an affidavit stating that I will be filing divorce and hence the exclusion and justification of not including birth certificate (as second school certificate is valid proof as per SC judgement). I got the affidavit notarized though.

I also included IMM 5604 form in original – Statutory declaration for non-accompanying parent - which was signed by my spouse to include my child in the application.

PS: I did not hear back from Nova Scotia (the application was not returned either). I am awaiting ECA to file the FSW app.

Experts can comment if the approach is right.

Thanks

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
shrinivas1980 said:
satwant, it is Employee provident fund (EPF) and not PF. You are on the positive side. Don't worry. :)
Hi Shrinivas,

My wife mother's name is BALANEELAVENI, it is as in PASSPORT, MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE but in BIRTH CERTIFICATE it as NEELAVENI
(I.E BALA is missing), i alreay submitted my application on 12th jun 2014. Will it make any issue....
Much worried reply me please...

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Venkat,

What I will suggest you is to send an e-mail to CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca and mention your query. I think you should make an affidavit stating the person is same even if the names are different. Don't worry, this can not be a big issue. At max, CIC will ask your clarification and may be, as I have mentioned, an affidavit.

All the best!

purani_jeans

Jul 14, 2014
Hi GuYS,

My wife's SSC certificate does not have her father name. Can I attach middle examination certificate with SSC to provide information on name, dob and father name.

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
shrinivas1980 said:
Hi Venkat,

What I will suggest you is to send an e-mail to CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca and mention your query. I think you should make an affidavit stating the person is same even if the names are different. Don't worry, this can not be a big issue. At max, CIC will ask your clarification and may be, as I have mentioned, an affidavit.

All the best!
Thanks shrinivas for +ve reply, I will contact cic by mail.....

And i got notarized for all documents, so in the birth certificate their is a notary signature will it add advantage to me..

faheem224

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
HYDERABAD
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone

Please help reg DOB
I have Date of birth certificate with different month i.e for eg 12/06/1985 where as on my all doc and passport its 12/09/1985
I have SSC certificate without father name .
What is the alternate i can provide document to prove my age.

Thanks

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
faheem224 said:
Hello Everyone

Please help reg DOB
I have Date of birth certificate with different month i.e for eg 12/06/1985 where as on my all doc and passport its 12/09/1985
I have SSC certificate without father name .
What is the alternate i can provide document to prove my age.

Thanks
Its better to get affidavit from your parents stating your DOB, don't produce birth certificate
as per cic norms if u don't have birth certificate or ssc certificate , u can submit affidavit.