+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rssr.canada said:
Guys guess I m the only left from August frst week with no updation after per......I hv extensive travel history. ..around 25 trips to 12 diff countries....can this be the reason???? Sent pcc along can this be a reason of delay?? Please help me advise why I hv no update yet....refer my timeline.... :-[
I dont think multiple travels would be a cause as such unless you stayed at places you visited for more than 6 months.
If you have mentioned all the information in the travel information form along with PCC wherever required in think it should be a waiting game thats all.

Did you send the copies of all pages in the passport when you applied or only front and back??
Again nobody knows the actual process but it is just the logical thinking around the situation which prompts anybody to reply back with an observation and response around the same.

All the best you should hear the good news soon..........

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
As some of you would re-call, that i had an issue getting 67-points and specially due to injustic done by WES with my MPhil degree (they declared it equivalent to 3-years bachelor degree of Canada) and because of which i ended up with 21-points for education instead of 23-points, and I submitted two applications:-

1)- First reached on 19th December (education points doubtfull either 21 or 22=> total points 66 or 67)
2)- Second reached on 29th December with new IELTS with points for language 24-points (increased from 19-)
3)- I sent an addendum as well of new IELTS results (extra copy) to be attached to my first applications parcels which was reached as well on 29th December.

Let us assume that CIO will attach my new IELTS result with first application parcel OR CIO will give me 22 points for education then what will happend to my second application.

My NOC is 0113 which is cold NOC and there were only 405-applications total (237+168) as per 16th December update, therefore CAP hopefully will not be an issue.

My both application parcels were DD.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

Glad

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May
AOR Received.
10 October
Hello Guys..
[size=10pt]
I have a request for you all ..
[/size]

When we check our Ecas and we log out .. One can see : Give us feedback on our online services.

Please go and give a feedback there .. Let us tell them that this service is not good.. It does not have enough information.
As applicants, it is our right to know the approximate time we should wait.

Let us all write our feedback and ask CIC to include an estimate time for each application or at least a number of each application in the queue.

If you believe that we deserve to know and that the waiting period is not bearable, log out your Ecas and give them a serious Feedback!

Giftsmas

Sep 14, 2014
Casablanca
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
NOC 0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/09/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
09.04.2015, TLU and DM on May 27th 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully buy a flight ticket soon!
abhaychd said:
Hi guys got PER Mail
App received 13 nov 14
CC Charged 13 jan 15
Per mail 06 jan 15
NOC 0121
Dont know about Ndvo processing times and employment reference check procedure pls guide.
You meant PER mail on 06 February 2015

mamacoded

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th Sept
Doc's Request.
05/02/2015
Nomination.....
29th Dec
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
05/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/02/2015
Interview........
meds updated on ECAS 15/04/2015 DM according to ECAS 8th May
Passport Req..
14/05/2015, Passport received at CPC - May 19
VISA ISSUED...
visa received May 28
LANDED..........
29/05/2015
Hello Goku,
Congrats on your landing.

Please I will like to know which address to send my additional document request to?In the MR letter the address written was specifically for submission of the PCC.

Regards,
Mamacoded
NOC 1111

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
mamacoded said:
Hello Goku,
Congrats on your landing.

Please I will like to know which address to send my additional document request to?In the MR letter the address written was specifically for submission of the PCC.

Regards,
Mamacoded
NOC 1111
Thanks.

Submit all documents along with Original PCC at same address. There is no different address. :)

NIKONIKO

Apr 29, 2010
Envigado
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-06-2015
Glad said:
Hello Guys..
[size=10pt]
I have a request for you all ..
[/size]

When we check our Ecas and we log out .. One can see : Give us feedback on our online services.

Please go and give a feedback there .. Let us tell them that this service is not good.. It does not have enough information.
As applicants, it is our right to know the approximate time we should wait.

Let us all write our feedback and ask CIC to include an estimate time for each application or at least a number of each application in the queue.

If you believe that we deserve to know and that the waiting period is not bearable, log out your Ecas and give them a serious Feedback!
I think they are asking for the quality of the system and the website, not about the amount of information or speed of the immigration process, of course it would be nice to find lots of details, but the kind of detail you are daydreaming about would make the logistic more difficult and result in more delays. Furthermore, I want you to consider that the waiting period is far from unbearable, just few years ago it was a matter of 5 or more years, now it is just around 12 months. we need to understand that They need to screen thousands of applicants from all over the world, to keep terrorists and criminals outside. A final thought, if waiting some months to start a new life is "unbearable" would you cope with all the challenges ahead the difficult path of immigrating?

MrBank

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11_09-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
2016!!!
hahahaha, good experience , was worried for a second when you said you "flag poling", it can mean different things ... lol .. congrats !

Goku said:
My Landing Experience:

I got my Passport back along with CoPR on 4th Feb Morning. I decided to land in Weekend but as my mom's birthday was on 5th Feb, I decided to land on 5th instead.

So Niagara Falls, Canada ha the closet land border from Toronto city, so I decided to complete my landing there. There was little to no snow on the way so I reached Niagara falls within 1h 15m. I was with my friend, so its best to just walk to US side through Rainbow Bridge. I walked up to US side while taking some pictures of frozen falls. Hard took me 5 min to walk to US side, I went there and as I was the only one there it just took couple of minutes. Officer asked me my purpose of Visiting US, I said, I am not here to visit US instead I am here to do Flag-poling. She saw my CoPR and told me that she is not going to give me Administrative refusal instead she stamped my Passport again (I visited US for interview purpose before 2 week, so they cannot give me administrative refusal for another 6 months). It was about 11:50pm EST when I started walking towards Canada again.

I came back to Canadian Side, officer asked to if I had anything with me i.e. Money above certain extent, anything coming from India, etc. I answered "NO" then asked me if I went to US side and came back ?? I said, Yes, I went there, but instead of giving me administrative refusal they stamped my passport again. He saw it directed me to go to another office after giving me declaration card which he filled out himself after asking me few questions. I went up to that office which was across the street, told CBSA officer that I was there for landing. He took my PP and Declaration card. After that he told me to wait. After couple of he called me again, took my COPR, and as soon as he saw "SW" he asked me if I had any proof of fund with me. I gave him my recent bank statement, he was satisfied. He told me if I had my Drivers license for Ontario of any government issued ID for address proof. I gave him one. He told me to wait again. After couple of minutes, he called me, told me sign COPR, explained me few things, cancelled my single entry Visa, and greeted me with "Congratulations You are now a Permanent Resident of Canada." It was 5th Feb (mom's Birthday), 12:12am(my NOC), when I signed my COPR. :)

That's my Landing experience.

Yesterday got my 6th line update on ECAS: " 6.You entered Canada at the Niagara Falls Rainbow Bridge office on February 5, 2015 and became a Permanent Resident.", and also my status on ECAS changed from "Decision Made" to "Complete" which is last stage of whole application.

Wish all the very best to all those who are waiting for this moment. I will be around for sure, not leaving you leaving you guys until everyone is done.

Inspite of getting 3 times additional document request, File transfer to another VO after 1 document request, Interview with Immigration Officer in New York (after 2.5 months from the date of invitation, which almost drived me crazy) , if I succeeded, everyone should be able to make it through. All you got to have is "PATIENCE".

P.S. Will share my whole experience soon.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Hi Guys,

I see that some of November people have also received their file back in New Delhi..

My application was submitted on 10th October.. when can I expect the document set to be delivered back to me?

Any ideas?

Regards

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
Dear friends need urgent help.

Today received email from cic. They ve asked to re submit "schedule A bacj ground declaration".

They are asking to specify what i was doing during the period intermediate exams and also after Gruation exams...

Basically ive written the date of exams in the form due to which it seems like tht there is a gap which is not actually the case.. this was how system work at tht time i gave exams in may.. result announced in septmbr and admissions of graduation strtd in oct-nov.. and classes started from january..

There is no gap but it seems like one.. plz suggest how to respond.. can i attach extra sheet with form to explain my point of view??

Regards

Glad

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May
AOR Received.
10 October
NIKONIKO said:
I think they are asking for the quality of the system and the website, not about the amount of information or speed of the immigration process, of course it would be nice to find lots of details, but the kind of detail you are daydreaming about would make the logistic more difficult and result in more delays. Furthermore, I want you to consider that the waiting period is far from unbearable, just few years ago it was a matter of 5 or more years, now it is just around 12 months. we need to understand that They need to screen thousands of applicants from all over the world, to keep terrorists and criminals outside. A final thought, if waiting some months to start a new life is "unbearable" would you cope with all the challenges ahead the difficult path of immigrating?
I am not the only person here that feels the waiting for PPR is "unbearable" .. I observed it is a common feeling between all the applicants. And yes, I will be able to cope with the challenges ahead :) And whenever I see there is a way to make these challenges less for me and for the rest of the people I will ask for it .. for that reason I gave my feedback to the ECAS service . I guess it is not such a difficult thing for CIC to make some improvements for their service. If they ask us to give our opinion we should tell them: we need more information that will make our life easier and will reduce the amount of emails sent by the applicants asking about the status of their applications.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
sk540 said:
Dear friends need urgent help.

Today received email from cic. They ve asked to re submit "schedule A bacj ground declaration".

They are asking to specify what i was doing during the period intermediate exams and also after Gruation exams...

Basically ive written the date of exams in the form due to which it seems like tht there is a gap which is not actually the case.. this was how system work at tht time i gave exams in may.. result announced in septmbr and admissions of graduation strtd in oct-nov.. and classes started from january..

There is no gap but it seems like one.. plz suggest how to respond.. can i attach extra sheet with form to explain my point of view??

Regards
do not leave any gaps in between. If you were on holiday from school, poot it there and indicate where you were during the holiday period. If you schooling was full time and you were on holiday, you neednt have broken it down to the breaks in between classes except if the break was significantly long in which case you need to tell them where EXACTLY you were. All the best

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
Thanks for quick reply..
in the form they ve asked to write info either from 18th b.day or last 10 years which ever is recent..10 year wss applicable soni ve provided the last 10 years details.. now they r asking from 18th b.day

Can i change the dates and mention the result date instead of examination completion date ?? Or changimg date can be considered as fraud??

Status
Not open for further replies.