+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
Muna said:
Hi Everyone,

I have received request from VO asking for updated information. It is stating like,

"Please complete updated information document and provide scanned copies of passport bio pages".

Issue is my Son's Passport is valid for less than 6 months. Now Should I submit the current passport with less than 6 months validity and should wait for CO's direction to renew the passport or it could reject my application?
The
Seniors please comment on this situation.

Thanks.
Plz share timelines. Thanks

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Anyone here had a reply to CSE from CPC Ottawa ? And how long did it take to get a reply?

ibmazid

Oct 17, 2014
Hello Guys,

I've applied through an agent in Canada. when my file gets sent to VO, which one will it be:
1. Country of application (Canada)
2. Country of nationality
3. Country of current residence

Thanks for your help

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibmazid said:
Hello Guys,

I've applied through an agent in Canada. when my file gets sent to VO, which one will it be:
1. Country of application (Canada)
2. Country of nationality
3. Country of current residence

Thanks for your help
4. VO processing PR FSW applications for country of current residence provided that you have submitted documents proving valid immigration status in that country for 1 year at the time of application.
Otherwise = 2.

ibmazid

Oct 17, 2014
Diplomatru said:
4. VO processing PR FSW applications for country of current residence provided that you have submitted documents proving valid immigration status in that country for 1 year at the time of application.
Otherwise = 2.
Wow, that was quick.

I appreciate your help, thank u Diplomatru

cvabugs

Star Member
May 21, 2014
HI guys , need your help where can i pay the "-Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee " i got an email that says below but no infrmation how and where to pay , please help me out thanks

-Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee

Cheers ,
cvabugs

day_dreamer

Dec 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sept-2014
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Hi all, my file was received on 26th Sept 2014. It has been more than 4 months but have not got any reply from there. Can you tell if I am in the game or not ? How can I know about the status? Or any update about my file?

NOC - 2173

If the category was filled up, I should receive my file back, right?
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Unfortunately yes - u will get ur file back..

Good news is 2173 is in demand NOC - go ahead and file for EE - you are very much in game for FEb draw

good luck

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
cvabugs said:
HI guys , need your help where can i pay the "-Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee " i got an email that says below but no infrmation how and where to pay , please help me out thanks

Cheers ,
cvabugs
GO on to cic webisite and pay online - there are tons of postings on same query

good luck

day_dreamer

Dec 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sept-2014
terki said:
Unfortunately yes - u will get ur file back..

Good news is 2173 is in demand NOC - go ahead and file for EE - you are very much in game for FEb draw

good luck
Thanks for replying bro. I should have got it back until now? Any idea when I will get it ? I am very scared.

sevagha

Star Member
May 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
5125 ECA Done......:22-05-2014 ECA Received:27-05-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014 App. Received:04-06-2014 PER Received:30-09-2014
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
23-11-2014
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
LANDED..........
03-07-2015
cvabugs said:

Cheers ,
cvabugs
1. Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

2. Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

3. Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

4. You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant and your spouse

5. Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

6. Click “Submit”

7. Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.

cvabugs

Star Member
May 21, 2014
sevagha said:
1. Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

2. Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed

3. Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”

4. You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant and your spouse

5. Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490

6. Click “Submit”

7. Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.

charalito

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
21-01-2015
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
Passport Req..
24-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2015
LANDED..........
27-06-2015
To those using Mexico VO or that have lived in Mexico more than 6 months:

How long after the email stating that a police certificate (PGR) was needed and that "an official signed letter is being sent via e-mail today" did you actually receive said official letter?

I got the request on 28/1, got the MR forms that same day but still haven't received the letter for PGR... Is this normal? Should I wait 10 days before sending a prepaid airway bill? Waiting 30 days is way out of my comfort zone ;D

kitchie

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
Praying: Waived
LANDED..........
Praying: March-April 2015
Do your dependents need to land within one year also? What is the expiration of their visa stamped on the passport?

yesrohit

Jan 30, 2015
Just an update:
Application Rcvd 28th Nov 2014, CC charged on 22nd Jan 2015

Couple of things I learnt:
1. Credit Card Disasters: My CC was blocked by my bank on 15th Jan due to a fraudulent use by someone in Florida. I told my bank they must keep my CC open because of the immigration application but they refused. However, Chase did have the ability to keep my credit card number open only for Canadian merchants for maximum 21 days - excluding any online merchants. Fortunately, I got through it. Just a suggestion for people who are in a similar situation.

2. UCI Number: I realized that the UCI is the same as when I applied for a Canadian Visa 2 years ago. I know because my first application was returned to me with a UCI number written on it, which was the same as the one written on my visa. I am now periodically checking CIC website with the same UCI number to see if there is any progress on my PER (which I hope comes through).

Status
Not open for further replies.