+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cincikid

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-26-2014
Med's Request
10-14-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Passport Req..
01-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-27-2015
darklordkuma said:
cincikid - And I know of several large employers who will hire canadians on TN visa anytime of the year and do not sponsor H1B visas. It is a significant advantage for Canadian citizens who have the qualifications for an in-demand job in the states.
Agreed. In many if not the most cases, this is clearly an advantage for Canadians.

SANDALWOOD

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
india
Category........
Visa Office......
COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
---
Can anyone share his/her experience of background check and verification done by NDVO for fsw 2014. I have read general process in forum but no one share real experience...

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
cincikid said:
And while we are all on it, it would be great if people could think of the message their post carries prior to posting in on this thread while also trying to minimize the "visual noise" it creates. I am new here but this forum would benefit if we:
1. Did not put those distracting pictures every other page.
2. Used only standard black fonts. There is no need for bold, italics, and especially ALL CAPS. I understand people want to be more expressive, but think of yourselves as future Canadians--would a Canadian write it this way? Everything needs to be in moderation. If you used this formatting style on your CV you'd get zero interview invitations.
3. Did not post the same message more than once (at least, once a day). There's no need in repeating the message several times within a short period of time. It does not increase your odds of getting an answer but rather clogs the thread and annoys everyone.
4. Thought twice before posting "congrats" gazillion times to everyone who got an email from CIC this week. This post contains zero information and have zero value to everyone on this thread.
5. Did not use those "urgent" or "breaking news" headings. You are not CNN, for God's sake.
6. Thank you for your attention. Anything I might have missed?
agreed... and u may update ur profile to show ur timeline........ thanks

alisufyan

Jan 1, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-09-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
Submitted along with Application
One of the applicant of 1st Dec For NOC 2281 wide CC mode got charged today

cincikid

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-26-2014
Med's Request
10-14-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Passport Req..
01-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-27-2015
vinaj said:
agreed... and u may update ur profile to show ur timeline........ thanks
I tried to but I couldn't find the way to do it. Would appreciate any help.
In either case, I am at the last stage, waiting for the passport return from CPP-Ottawa.

jeymz

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris(originally Ankara)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with the file
Med's Request
27-01-2015
Med's Done....
30-01-2015
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
sometime warm or at least cool!
TangoCharlie1234 said:
No worries jeymz, here you go.

1. we received your application on XXXX date - means they have done initial check and your ECAS is alive (mostly), you have passed the first stage and would receive PER soon

2. we started processing your application on xxxx date - means your file is under review and you will get Medicals, PCC and RPRF request soon within couple of weeks.

3. Medicals have been received - means your meds are passed (including your dependents in the application) and your wait for PPR starts here.

4. decision has been made on your application etc etc.... - means your will get passport request in next few days

hope this helps.

God bless

TD
thanks a zillion man, appreciate it. Im making everyone tired of this question....my Ecas shows the first line. however I got an email from Paris VO which is believed to be my AOR, the funny thing is that I haven't got the per email so far! maybe they have missed to send me the PER because is there a point of getting a PER after AOR?!

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
cincikid said:
I tried to but I couldn't find the way to do it. Would appreciate any help.
In either case, I am at the last stage, waiting for the passport return from CPP-Ottawa.
lol... in that case it wd be okay if u don't..... :p :p :p

Guideline

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2014
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
24-12-2015
Med's Done....
5-01-2016
(Urgent help required)

Seniors please help:

Just got an email from CIO stating :

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada that was recently submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Application is currently in process, however, the payment submitted with application cannot be processed. Processing fees have thus not been paid. In order to proceed with the processing of your application, we require payment of the processing fees. Payments can be made by certified cheque, bank draft or money order made payable to the “Receiver General for Canada” or with credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express.)

Please provide an acceptable form of payment to our office. Payments MUST be received by our office within 60 days of the date of this letter. Failure to supply payment within this time frame will result in the closure of your file."

What should i do? i have already submitted demand draft along with my application.To whom i should contact?
Bank?
Money exchanger?
CIC?

OR
should i send updated payment form along with CC details immediately?
And pursue the bank/money exchange later?

Please help in this regard as i am very tensed?

abubakar1006

Nov 3, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Nomination.....
22-01-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 26-08-2015 Fourth Line Updated 19-09-2015
Med's Request
19-11-2015
Med's Done....
26-11-2015 Medical Received 10-12-2015
Passport Req..
23-12-2015 Passport Received: 10-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
4-1-2016
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
dear friends,
I already shared the good news about my PER that I recwived yesterday. My NOC IS 2281. I have few questions that have been arrived after receiving my PER.

1. WILL I RECEIVE HARD COPY OF THE PER?
2. WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS IN COMING MONTHS?
3. ANYONE WHO ALREADY GOT VISA FROM BANGLADESH? WHAT TYPE Of MEDICAL TESTS DO I NEED TO PERFORM?
4. WHAT ARE THE CHECKLISTS SHOULD I INITIATE FOR NEXT

ALL THE BEST

cincikid

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-26-2014
Med's Request
10-14-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Passport Req..
01-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-27-2015
abubakar1006 said:
dear friends,
I already shared the good news about my PER that I recwived yesterday. My NOC IS 2281. I have few questions that have been arrived after receiving my PER.

1. WILL I RECEIVE HARD COPY OF THE PER?
2. WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS IN COMING MONTHS?
3. ANYONE WHO ALREADY GOT VISA FROM BANGLADESH? WHAT TYPE Of MEDICAL TESTS DO I NEED TO PERFORM?
4. WHAT ARE THE CHECKLISTS SHOULD I INITIATE FOR NEXT

ALL THE BEST
1. No. Why would you need a hard copy?
2. Generally, wait for either additional documents' request or medical. There are several combinations possible at this stage.
3. It's standard for anyone, I believe.
4. None.

Kapoor09

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov 15
AOR Received.
02 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
Any cc charge for Dec 14 today?

SANDALWOOD

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
india
Category........
Visa Office......
COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
---
Dear friends,

What would be the average time for dec applicant to receive PER, MR,...mount will be new Delhi visa office

My wife is one month pregnant and I need to do some plans related to immigration process and baby delivery by oct 2015. Your guidance would be really helpful to me.

Kumar2k1

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2015
LANDED..........
06-03-2015
Hello friends...
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]TGIF[/size][/size][/size]
With lot of excitement and happiness, I like to inform that I received my passport back today with a nice MAPLE IMMIGRANT STAMP in passport, and a confirmation of PR letter for landing.

It is with lot of help from this forum, members, friends that I could successfully achieve this feat.. I learned a lot through this forum, and whole heartedly like to thank canadavisa.com for providing this platform.

I wish everyone good luck in their endeavors for getting PR and as for a happy and healthy living in Canada. Feel free to write message if you have questions or need any info.
Have a good weekend.

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
SANDALWOOD said:
Dear friends,

What would be the average time for dec applicant to receive PER, MR,...mount will be new Delhi visa office

My wife is one month pregnant and I need to do some plans related to immigration process and baby delivery by oct 2015. Your guidance would be really helpful to me.
I think you might now plan to add your new child to your application of course when he/she is born. So i foresee that it will be at least ~1 year to go until you get the visa..

Suppose you get MR in 5 months, your wife will be 6-7 months pregnant by then, and then you have to do medicals and suppose you and your wife get visa then, airlines wont allow your wife to travel as she is pregnant.

There also issues where your wife has to undergo XRAY which can cause problem with the child.

Mahe

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Guideline said:
(Urgent help required)

Seniors please help:

Just got an email from CIO stating :

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada that was recently submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Application is currently in process, however, the payment submitted with application cannot be processed. Processing fees have thus not been paid. In order to proceed with the processing of your application, we require payment of the processing fees. Payments can be made by certified cheque, bank draft or money order made payable to the “Receiver General for Canada” or with credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express.)

Please provide an acceptable form of payment to our office. Payments MUST be received by our office within 60 days of the date of this letter. Failure to supply payment within this time frame will result in the closure of your file."

What should i do? i have already submitted demand draft along with my application.To whom i should contact?
Bank?
Money exchanger?
CIC?

OR
should i send updated payment form along with CC details immediately?
And pursue the bank/money exchange later?

Please help in this regard as i am very tensed?
Really weird case you are and feel sorry for this happened to you. But thank god they have intimated you and gave time.
Don't get tense, god is with us.
1) Try to track your DD status with the bank immediately, just check if the validity got expired or the reason behind it
2) Suggest you to send the new DD or this time new fee payment form with CC details which may be more safe for your case

60 days time is gud for you to act.

Status
Not open for further replies.