+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
lesde said:
Sir, I am referring to the original acknowledgment that the medical examiner gives after the medical checkup. Can we send a copy of this acknowledgement or the original?
You don't need to send anything for the medical examination. So, you can do whatever you want.

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
manish baissoya said:
URGENT INFORMATION TO ALL

If 3rd line is not updated within 15 days of medical done date, please contact your clinic from where you did the Medical Test.
Might be possible there is some issue with any report/medical (like chest X-Ray) and further tests required (sputum, x-ray repeat, etc).
Don't wait for 3rd line for more then 15 days, check for status from Clinic immediate.

Otherwise it will delay the process and you have to wait for email from CIC for further test.

Regards
Thank You Manish for sharing this information :)

gopi09_m

Jan 8, 2015
My application was received by CIC on Nov 3rd.I have taken the DD of $1250 Canadian dollars on the name of "The receiver General for Canada". The problem with this is , our local bank "ICICI" has generated the DD on the name of "Bank of Montreal". So when I contacted the ICICI bank they said its difficult to know whether CIC has deposited the cash in their account or not since its not their bank DD. They say the money would be credited back to my account in case CIC doesn't claim it.When I call ICICI call center they were clueless about how to find the status of DD. Neither my application was returned nor my DD from CIC.

Anybody was in a similar situation ? And what is the way to find out the status of DD and the status of application ? I am worried what happened to my application. My NOC is 2132.If something is wrong with my application at least I can fix that and try the Express Entry .

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated here.

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manish baissoya said:
URGENT INFORMATION TO ALL

If 3rd line is not updated within 15 days of medical done date, please contact your clinic from where you did the Medical Test.
Might be possible there is some issue with any report/medical (like chest X-Ray) and further tests required (sputum, x-ray repeat, etc).
Don't wait for 3rd line for more then 15 days, check for status from Clinic immediate.

Otherwise it will delay the process and you have to wait for email from CIC for further test.

Regards
Hey manish did you get the third line Update? its more than a week you sent medicals right ... so when are you expecting the 3rd line update?

brajesh388

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
What exactly did you submit? And what level of education did you submit it for? They are asking for the degree completion certificate or diploma. And are you following the instructions that the VO gave you on what and how to submit it? May be it would help if you could copy paste the email up here in case you are misunderstanding what is being asked.
hi,

i did not mean to offend u i missed ur message.
i said they asked for copy of matriculation certificate at the time they asked to pay RPRF AND I DID obey as asked but now again they have asked for the same.

i am wondering what could be wrong with the certificate i am furnishing so that the same mistake is not repeated i had made sure that it was legible.

regards,

browsingbeauty

May 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gopi09_m said:
My application was received by CIC on Nov 3rd.I have taken the DD of $1250 Canadian dollars on the name of "The receiver General for Canada". The problem with this is , our local bank "ICICI" has generated the DD on the name of "Bank of Montreal". So when I contacted the ICICI bank they said its difficult to know whether CIC has deposited the cash in their account or not since its not their bank DD. When I call ICICI call center they were clueless about how to find the status of DD. Neither my application was returned nor my DD from CIC.

Anybody was in a similar situation ? And what is the way to find out the status of DD and the status of application ? I am worried what happened to my application. My NOC is 2132.If something is wrong with my application at least I can fix that and try the Express Entry .

Please check your personal message.

zoezoe2014

Nov 23, 2014
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
File Transfer...
15-11-2014
Med's Request
17-12-2014
Med's Done....
05-01-2015 (Received 16-01-2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon...
ravel said:
Good people of this forum,

Today I received the GCMS notes about my application. I hope this data helps people easing their minds, or gives an idea about thier own application. The notes file is fifty pages and a little confusing. So I tried to make a summary. Here it is;

2014.08.21 : File opened at CIC
2014.08.25 : Application fee encashed
2014.09.08 : Eligibility passed at CIC
2014.09.08 : PER
2014.09.11 : Secondary Office added (Paris)
2014.09.20 : AOR
2014.09.26 : Eligibility assessment started at Paris VO
2014.09.26 : RPRF & Medical request
2014.09.29 : RPRF paid
2014.10.06 : RPRF received
2014.10.15 : Medical tests sent
2014.10.17 : Medical passed
2014.10.21 : ECAS 3rd line updated (before 2nd line)
2014.10.28 : Eligibility passed at Paris VO (ECAS 2nd line updated)
2014.11.13 : Criminality passed
2014.12.17 : GCMS notes requested
?????????? : Security passed (at the time I requested GCMS notes, security check hasn't been done yet, so the date's unknown to me)
2015.01.13 : ECAS 4th line updated
2015.01.14 : PPR
Excellent info Ravel, thank you so much for sharing.

Many many congratulations that you are all clear and have also received PPR. It's time to celebrate...

Aman4deep1313

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/07/2014
Nomination.....
24/11/2014
IELTS Request
with filed applied
File Transfer...
Second line update 12/01/2015
Med's Request
20/01/2015
Med's Done....
23/01/2015 third line updated 27/01/2015
Interview........
waived.. and fourth line update 03/03/2015
Passport Req..
05/03/2015... passport sent 10/03/2015
gopi09_m said:
My application was received by CIC on Nov 3rd.I have taken the DD of $1250 Canadian dollars on the name of "The receiver General for Canada". The problem with this is , our local bank "ICICI" has generated the DD on the name of "Bank of Montreal". So when I contacted the ICICI bank they said its difficult to know whether CIC has deposited the cash in their account or not since its not their bank DD. When I call ICICI call center they were clueless about how to find the status of DD. Neither my application was returned nor my DD from CIC.

Hi gopi.

Need not to worry for DD. ICICI BANK has tie up with Bank of montreal . Mine was also the same and it was encashed without failure. If you want to know status abt your DD. Tel your local branch from where you made your DD to ask from forex dept of icici branch in mumbai through mail.

brajesh388

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
If you have the courier number. mention the date when it was delivered along with the tracking number. Send an CSE to NDVO stating you have already sent the document along with RPRF.with scanned copy of your spouse matriculation.

PS : I would say send another copy of matriculation to be on safer side. I know it is really unprofessional behavior from their end but we need to ensure our processing moves forward.
thanx for d reply

mamuthebug

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd Sept'14
Nomination.....
8th Jan'15
AOR Received.
3rd Feb'15
File Transfer...
8th April'15
Med's Request
6th May'15
Med's Done....
16th May'15
Interview........
TLU on 2nd June'15
vams23 said:
Year 2002- Applied for Quebec .Wait.....Wait....Wait....
Year 2004 -Application returned due to low French Language Skills :(
Year 2005- Applied for FSW..Wait....Wait...Wait.....
Year 2010- Application - Application returned due to Process changed :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Year 2012- Applied for FSW Wait...Wait...Wait... :( ???
Year 2012- Application returned as NOC Cap filled. Late by 5 days :eek:
Year May-2014- Application send again for FSW for 3 NOC. Wait...Wait..Wait... :(
Year Oct -2014 -All returned as incomplete for a stupid mistake of mentioning 3 NOC in Schedule 3 form. :-[
Year Oct -2014- Resend all the 3 application with the correction Wait....Wait...Wait.... ???
Year 5th Jan 2015- Ting..Ting.. Your CC has been debited by ****$ by CIC... ;D

Application Received by CIC : 16th Oct 2014
NOC:0013
CC Charged: 5th Jan 2015
Wow Vams23....that's actual perseverance!!!
Wishing you a smooth sailing from here on!
Cheerz mate... :)

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
brajesh388 said:
hi,

i did not mean to offend u i missed ur message.
i said they asked for copy of matriculation certificate at the time they asked to pay RPRF AND I DID obey as asked but now again they have asked for the same.

i am wondering what could be wrong with the certificate i am furnishing so that the same mistake is not repeated i had made sure that it was legible.

regards,
Not offended. This forum works because everybody helps out everybody else. Sure, some people are better than other with the information but it is not good to outright dismissive of people just trying to help.

In any case, could you copy paste the email where the VO asked for it again? May be you are missing something in between the lines! If you sent the RPRF receipt and the certificate in the same mail then they would have certainly received both. So either they haven't received your mail at all, or they are not satisfied with the certificate.

So the things to do would be, 1) make sure you sent them what they asked for, 2) if that's the case then contact the VO by email/phone and ask them if they have received the mail that you sent, 3) if yes then ask them what the problem was and 4) if no or if they tell you what the problem was, then ofcourse send it again.

In the meantime, if you have the email address of the VO, then you can send both the RPRf RECEIPT AND the certificate by email.

singodia

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
minasoliman said:
Actually i paid for my application through a bank draft ,i asked the bank if the cheque has been encashed he told me it`s a difficult matter to know is it true,anyone has the same situation?
Yes i am in similar situation, i got DD from Icici bank, they too said its not possible to trace the encashment status of the DD, however i do not believe them but what can i do now?

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
namaste said:
Not offended. This forum works because everybody helps out everybody else. Sure, some people are better than other with the information but it is not good to outright dismissive of people just trying to help.

In any case, could you copy paste the email where the VO asked for it again? May be you are missing something in between the lines! If you sent the RPRF receipt and the certificate in the same mail then they would have certainly received both. So either they haven't received your mail at all, or they are not satisfied with the certificate.

So the things to do would be, 1) make sure you sent them what they asked for, 2) if that's the case then contact the VO by email/phone and ask them if they have received the mail that you sent, 3) if yes then ask them what the problem was and 4) if no or if they tell you what the problem was, then ofcourse send it again.

In the meantime, if you have the email address of the VO, then you can send both the RPRf RECEIPT AND the certificate by email.
Send an CSE @ https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new+delhi

PS : NDVO does not answer queries on phone

singodia

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
gopi09_m said:
My application was received by CIC on Nov 3rd.I have taken the DD of $1250 Canadian dollars on the name of "The receiver General for Canada". The problem with this is , our local bank "ICICI" has generated the DD on the name of "Bank of Montreal". So when I contacted the ICICI bank they said its difficult to know whether CIC has deposited the cash in their account or not since its not their bank DD. They say the money would be credited back to my account in case CIC doesn't claim it.When I call ICICI call center they were clueless about how to find the status of DD. Neither my application was returned nor my DD from CIC.

Dear even i am in similar situation, i regret that i got DD from ICICI bank.... hopeless, i too tried calling call center and all but all in vain... i think we have to simply wait for PER mail, as we cant find out the encashment status, since you filed application in Nov first week, you should wait at least till 15th march to get the PER mail, then only you should try to call them (CIC)

barry03

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi transferred to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
23-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
10-Feb-2015
Med's Request
20-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
04-May-2015, TLU on 02-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jul-2015
Hi all,

NOC-2172
Application recieved date- 22-oct-2014

When i checked online i could see status as 'In Process'
Can anyone tell me what this means?? Does this mean DD encashed?

Thank God

Status
Not open for further replies.