+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anuq8

May 21, 2014
Hi seniors,

Please guide/ advice whether all the photocopies that we are sending with the application need to be attested(notarized)?
Or the certified copies are required only for the documents that are not in English or French.

Really confused whether the main documents like degree certificates, passport copies need to be attested or not.
People who have already received PER, please help by sharing your experience.

Thanks in advance.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anuq8 said:
Hi seniors,

Please guide/ advice whether all the photocopies that we are sending with the application need to be attested(notarized)?
Or the certified copies are required only for the documents that are not in English or French.

Really confused whether the main documents like degree certificates, passport copies need to be attested or not.
People who have already received PER, please help by sharing your experience.

Thanks in advance.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
calCanada said:
What are the chances of getting rejected after getting MR done?
is there anyone out there got rejected after getting MR done?
A forum member kasa was rejected after MR, RPRF.

Enity123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
romar said:
Has anybody noticed that this forum is all about people having difficulties living in their countries of origin and working hard to immigrate to another country? :)

Come on people, we all know that our countries are not the best in this world. Personally, I would trade my original nationality for a can of Coke, but this does not mean I don't love my country. It just means that I love my family more, and that the can of coke is probably of more value and benefit for my family :)

So, please stop this speech of chauvinism immediately. It really doesn't matter whether you love your country more than your soul, or you think that your country sucks. In all cases, you are here because you want to LEAVE your country and live somewhere else. And by the way, I still find the "joke" about Nigeria very very offending, and should not be told in a international forum with members from all over the world. Be it Nigeria,
Canada, Egypt, India, and even UK, it is always easy to make fun of something negative in any of these countries. But simply keep your jokes to yourself, especially when you know they are offensive to a group of people.

Well said, thank you.

NIKONIKO

Apr 29, 2010
Envigado
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-06-2015
Alenair said:
Sorry for repeating my question again just to have more opinion form seniors:

Hey All,
I m new member and I have a death and life question;
I and my close friend live together for 18 months (without sexual relation) and have shared bank account since 2011.
Both of us have ex-wife and officially divorced: me almost 6 years ago and my friend almost since his officially divorce 18 months ago.
According to CIC definition we are common-law partners, my question is whether it is any question will be raised by officer regarding our current relationship as two males had ex-straight relation and probably reject us?
P.S: also we did not have any shared travel abroad during this 18 months. Is is a matter?
Questions WILL be raised, even with a man-woman, common law relationship they check shared bills, life insurance, shared house rental contract. The shared bank account ALONE won't do it, since there are other reasons for having a shared account different than being in a common-law relationship. The fact of traveling alone is a deal breaker as well.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
user99 said:
IS that my bad luck that here seems like a WAR?????

I am new .you may not accept my words ..
But dear all ppl from all over the world ...plz be positive and plzzz spread positive energy ...we all have a COMMON GOAL ...APART FROM WHAT IS OUR NATIONALITY ...WE ALL WANT TO IMMIGRATE ...it simply means WE ARE NOT HAPPY IN OUR COUNTRY ....therefore ..it does not seem wise to talk very patriotic and nationalistic in this nice forum ...

anyways

I recently found out that this year 2281 is in list for FSW
I have got my reference letters from all employers but unfortunately my experience are more complex than technicians ..I am Network Engineer , my references show I have configured routers and switches and etc .
I wonder am I qualified for 2281 ? but I am not 2147

another question is : DO I HAVE ANY CHANCE if I send my application in a week ?2281
Also a network engineer here. And applied/received PER under 2281. You sure do have a chance for 2281 if you apply now.

pompompas

Oct 16, 2014
Diplomatru said:
So it is entirely ok for a dad to gift funds to his child and show that as the source of funds (as noted in some previous posts) but not have the relative in Canada show a bank statement/draft/traveller's cheque made in the name of the applicant? I am a little confused. If you could elaborate more, it'd be much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time out to address my concerns. Blessings your way!!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pompompas said:
So it is entirely ok for a dad to gift funds to his child and show that as the source of funds (as noted in some previous posts) but not have the relative in Canada show a bank statement/draft/traveller's cheque made in the name of the applicant? I am a little confused. If you could elaborate more, it'd be much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time out to address my concerns. Blessings your way!!
Appreciate the blessings.
When in doubt address the 7000 manual all the time. And it clearly says that You cannot borrow this money from another person.

A money gifted by a third party belong to an applicant, whilst funds on a sponsor's account don't. As simple as that.

leiloola

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Mexico City
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Do we know the reason?
Is there a lesson learned from this case?

Diplomatru said:
A forum member kasa was rejected after MR, RPRF.

coolranger

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th june 2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
7th October 2014
AOR Received.
11th November
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
hope it may not be required
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Not yet
leiloola said:
Do we know the reason?
Is there a lesson learned from this case?
i dont think that points is the reason because after complete assessment they forward the application

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolranger said:
i dont think that points is the reason because after complete assessment they forward the application
....And the IPA has all the power to revert that decision even if the applicant passes the mark but is deemed unlikely to become economically established in Canada.

thetwo

Jun 21, 2014
I'm getting antsy in anticipation here, called the bank and the DD has not been encashed yet. App received date June 26th. Come on CIC hit the gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.