+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankursapra

Nov 14, 2012
Diplomatru said:
It is not important what your understanding is.

=====================
DECISION
MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.
=====================

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_com&lang=en&app=ecas
Ofcourse my understanding is not important but coming so far in the process.. It would be a rare case if they say NO unless or until there is some issue with the documents you have provided or any information you provided. That is why before accepting any applications they do a thorough review...and once they have acceptedd application and documents, they do background checks on their part. So no need to worry if you are genuine and have provided correct information....:)

IRana

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
Passport Req..
02-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
Expert Advise required.
My app received, May 07, CC charged June 23 and PER received Aug 07, Visa Office = London, NOC = 1112.

I see many applicants for the same day and category having CC charged before or after my date showing, file transferred to VO, processing started or Medical request received etc.

I've got no further email or correspondence or online status update. Should I be worried? What should I expect?

Vande Matram

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014 DD
Nomination.....
PER: 21-10-2014
Med's Request
19-12-2014
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 Third Line update: 03-02-2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 24-03-2015
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015 Passpsort received: 20-04-2015
shahraza87 said:
Dear members,

I am from Pakistan, I have applied through a consultant a week ago for FSW, he only has taken scan documents of me and my family with 200 dollar fees for file number of me, my wife and nine month's kid, today he sent me an email with some kind of CFN number that is:

CC-9182172819AH82

Please tell me what is this how can I check this online and also tell me is this a fake. Please I couldn't find anything like CFN on internet regarding Canada Immigration. Please help me.
First go to www.cic.gc.ca, explore Federak Skilled Workers, make notes of questions and ask the consultant about them.
For your knowledge, the applicant needs to sign a bunch of documents and few by his spouse for applying under FSW...
Iand there is a fee of 1250 CAD (which i thing will be Rs one lakh in pakistani currency) along with FSW application

go and ask you consultant about this number

pankaj.kumar

Jun 23, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Nomination.....
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
SLU 15-05-2015 starting processing on 12-05-2015
Med's Request
22-5-2015
Med's Done....
26-5-2015 TLU on 4th JUNE 2015
Interview........
Decision Made on 16 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2015
Century said:
Congratulation. Can you pls clarify the below post:
Dear Century ....

I really appreciate your command over the forum posts and being vigilant

Vande Matram

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014 DD
Nomination.....
PER: 21-10-2014
Med's Request
19-12-2014
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 Third Line update: 03-02-2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 24-03-2015
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015 Passpsort received: 20-04-2015
BIR1115 said:
I do not have my name on my Birth Certificate, although date of birth matches all the documents. My parent's name is on the birth certificate. I got it translated before sending.

How big a mistake is it? can my file be rejected?
Have you sent class 10 certificate to support your unnamed birth certificate ? if you have, then its all fine...

bakshivishal

May 6, 2014
Can someone confirm

1. if this is the address where we need to send PCC and RPRF fee to NDVO

Immigration Section - Service de l’Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021

2. is there anything else besides PCC, copy of RPRF receipt and copy medical test receipt (if doctors give me one) that i need to send them?

thanks,
Vishal

BIR1115

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
Med's Request
31-12-2014
Med's Done....
03-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Yes I have sent it ... but in my educational documents .... and not attached along with my DoB certificate

Vande Matram said:
Have you sent class 10 certificate to support your unnamed birth certificate ? if you have, then its all fine...

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IRana said:
Expert Advise required.
My app received, May 07, CC charged June 23 and PER received Aug 07, Visa Office = London, NOC = 1112.

I see many applicants for the same day and category having CC charged before or after my date showing, file transferred to VO, processing started or Medical request received etc.

I've got no further email or correspondence or online status update. Should I be worried? What should I expect?
Brother, only Almighty ALLAH knows how LVO proceeds with our applications.

But my hunch is that once our applications are sent to London Visa office, different Visa officers are allocated different groups of applications, so as stated earlier in this forum, our applications processing depends on the Visa officer who has been assigned our case.

By the way if i were you, i would also be a bit worried, lets hope for the best.

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Kafil said:
This is unheard of up till now, are you sure you have applied for FSW (Federal Skilled workers) without Job offer category, there is no provision of scanned documents for FSW, please provide further details enabling the seniors to help you out.
Thanks for the reply respected member he ask me to send him scan documents for file number along with CAD 200 lat week now he is asking me to do IELTS and arrange police certificate within 60 days after he sent me some kind of file number but the email he sent me yesterday is full of doubts its looking fake there is nothing official in that email thats why I am taking your help to recognize things.

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
shahraza87 said:
Dear members,

I am from Pakistan, I have applied through a consultant a week ago for FSW, he only has taken scan documents of me and my family with 200 dollar fees for file number of me, my wife and nine month's kid, today he sent me an email with some kind of CFN number that is:

CC-9182172819AH82

Please tell me what is this how can I check this online and also tell me is this a fake. Please I couldn't find anything like CFN on internet regarding Canada Immigration. Please help me.
Must be the preliminary assessment for your case by the Consultant himself...and 200$ for that is lot of money! Hope he does a complete job of review for you! All the best!

la364

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
svcanada said:
I wish i could give one more +1 for all the encouragement... i was so worried after reading all the portals that say its really difficult to get a job...a little relieved now :)
Just think about yourself and your family, Focus on your goals and everything will fall into place -:)

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Vande Matram said:
First go to www.cic.gc.ca, explore Federak Skilled Workers, make notes of questions and ask the consultant about them.
For your knowledge, the applicant needs to sign a bunch of documents and few by his spouse for applying under FSW...
Iand there is a fee of 1250 CAD (which i thing will be Rs one lakh in pakistani currency) along with FSW application

go and ask you consultant about this number
Thanks for the reply respected member he ask me to send him scan documents for file number along with CAD 200 last week now he is asking me to do IELTS and arrange police certificate within 60 days after he sent me a file number but the email he sent me yesterday is full of doubts its looking fake there is nothing official in that email thats why I am taking your help to recognize things.

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahraza87 said:
Thanks for the reply respected member he ask me to send him scan documents for file number along with CAD 200 lat week now he is asking me to do IELTS and arrange police certificate within 60 days after he sent me some kind of file number but the email he sent me yesterday is full of doubts its looking fake there is nothing official in that email thats why I am taking your help to recognize things.
Brother,

I am afraid you should not have paid a single penny to that jerk. Has he told you what IELTS score you need to proceed with your application? Even if he does tell you now, what guarantee do you have that you are definitely going to score that required band. You should have consulted some seniors before paying to your consultant. Any how, lets see how things shape up for you. :mad: :mad:

khalsa1

Sep 23, 2014
Syed7283 said:
Same here 9th June applicant DD... DD is still not encashed..... Lets hope some good news by tomorrow or next week....Till then keep smiling..... :D
June 6 applicant DD still not charged. NOC code 1111. What should I do. Can I contact CIC directly, can someone please provide an email ID for the same?

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Kafil said:
Brother,

I am afraid you should not have paid a single penny to that jerk. Has he told you what IELTS score you need to proceed with your application? Even if he does tell you now, what guarantee do you have that you are definitely going to score that required band. You should have consulted some seniors before paying to your consultant. Any how, lets see how things shape up for you. :mad: :mad:
Yes that's why I am afraid he told me that you need at least 6.0 bands to score and your wife needs minimum bands to secure 5 points, but he is asking me to pay him again $200 each for me and my wife to submit IELTS and police certificate to full fill my application further I don't know what is that file number for I think I am being scammed by that jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.