+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasumaaney

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Hi As per my knowledge and as per CIC checklist, we need to provide Proof of funds along with applicaitin.

Yes Either Bank statement or Bankerletter or both is ok.

Thanks,
Vasu

vpriyan said:
Regarding proof of funds for FSW 2014,

Could anyone in this forum please let me know when should I submit proof of funds? Is it while sending my application form? or while landing?

Also is a typical bank statement accepted as proof of fund?

aav

Star Member
May 12, 2013
SonOfOdin said:
DHL and Fedex do deliver to PO Boxes in Canada :) I sent it to the PO box address by mistake already through both courier service :)
Really... news for me then. Coz I had wrong address on my package, and luckily Fedex guys told me they dont deliver to PO Box, only then I figured out the correct address is actually 49th Doc.. street.

But then If Courier guys dont raise this issue to our attention, and if they go ahead and deliver to PO box, you would'nt know who signed your package while receiving it.

I know quite a few forummates delivered their package to PO Box, and were still fine. So, you should not worry. But those who haven't yet sent, should note clearly that they should send it to 49th Doc... Street.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
sachintang said:
How can i enter my Application details in the spreadsheet?
Here you go.

Spreadsheet Entry/Resubmit Process
Click http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry --> fill form and click submit --> Click Edit your Response --> Go to the newly opened page -->from the address bar, save the link/bookmark for future update.

Spreadsheet Update Process:

Open the saved/bookmarked link --> update information.

Lost my Edit Response Link:
Resubmit and follow Spreadsheet Entry/Resubmit Process explained above

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
sachintang said:
thanks and please help me out with my query..

I have submitted my application on September 02, 2014 and am a prime applicant. I just realised yesterday that i had made a mistake in filling the year of birth of my wife. Should i communication with cic about this immediately or wait for the payment to get charged on my cc and once the file number is issued then i can do the correction. Please advise.
There are no two ways, but communicate to CIC.

You have to send with heading "ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS" and inside have the COVERING LETTER explaining the issue as well as a fresh replacement IMM form for that you want to correct. To link it to your original file, do add details in the envelope including "NOC Category / code / passport number / country / last name first name / uci if any / date & place of birth of principal applicant /email id / contact address and application receiver time date and name details! You are not late for this as you have sent only sept,, so you should do now. All the best!

vasumaaney

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Hi priya,

PROOF OF FUNDS SHOULD PROVIDE ALONG WITH APPLICAITON. Yes either bank statement or Banker letter or both is ok.

Thanks,
Vasu
vpriyan said:
Regarding proof of funds for FSW 2014,

Could anyone in this forum please let me know when should I submit proof of funds? Is it while sending my application form? or while landing?

Also is a typical bank statement accepted as proof of fund?

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
canadavisa1986 said:
Thank you all for your previous responses.
[size=10pt][size=10pt]
EPF employee provident fund scheme
[/size][/size]

Need your expert advise on another matter:

I have been employed with a company from past 5 years and since the time I joined this organization I have never been a part of EPF employee provident fund scheme. Because in my company if you fall above a certain slab company won't deduct PF, probably to save their side of contribution to PF.

My query is that my salary slips also don't have any PF info will this cause any issue/ suspicion, I mean is it common with other companies as well or its just my company with such kind of policy??
Your suggestions would be appreciated.
I think it is nothing to do with your company. It is your gross salary if it below a certain level, employer wont deduct PF. This should not be a problem and they might raise a query at the most regarding the same. But, does your pay slip contain other details like joining date, PAN no, income tax deduction, etc?

zj2000

Sep 22, 2014

Hi Seniors, I am always worried about some of my fillings on the form 5669(Background Declaration). I wrote "A Russian Farm" as the "name of company..." for one of my wife's personal history (she traveled there for a Russian language internship and cannot remember the farm's exact name). Will my application be returned for the incomplete company name?

sachintang

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
trk1 said:
There are no two ways, but communicate to CIC.

You have to send with heading "ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS" and inside have the COVERING LETTER explaining the issue as well as a fresh replacement IMM form for that you want to correct. To link it to your original file, do add details in the envelope including "NOC Category / code / passport number / country / last name first name / uci if any / date & place of birth of principal applicant /email id / contact address and application receiver time date and name details! You are not late for this as you have sent only sept,, so you should do now. All the best!
Thanks a lot for your reply......

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, anyone can answer my querry plzz?
Is it must to provide ref. Letter with job duties for noc level C??? One of my previous employer not providing me ref. Letter as per cic format and i hv only simple exp. Letter without JD and that too is at the time of relieving..now i m confused what to do? and how to explain cic that my this exp. is NOC level C?? Plz note that i m not claiming points for this exp. So do i still need to get ref. Letter with jd???

nr2579

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
27-08-2014
Med's Request
17-10-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
Hi Everybody,

Can anybody share his/her experience in getting PCC done from the PSK, in the case when the passport address is different from the permanent address...? How much time would it take to get the PCC, complexity, etc etc ?

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
zj2000 said:

Hi Seniors, I am always worried about some of my fillings on the form 5669(Background Declaration). I wrote "A Russian Farm" as the "name of company..." for one of my wife's personal history (she traveled there for a Russian language internship and cannot remember the farm's exact name). Will my application be returned for the incomplete company name?
For me it doesn't look like a serious problem, especially if your wife's not a principal applicant.

tsingh1981

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Hi Friends,

I am from india, so any of my indian friend can answer...

Is DD from SBI bank will be fine??....i contacted ICICI bank and they said they don't have forms currently available for canada...

and SBI is ready to provide me the DD with 6 months validity...

and one more thing what is the address for "Reciever General for canada"...i need to fill in one of the SBI form..

Many Thanks in advance

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
vivek Sukumar said:
Hi, This may be a repeated question. I've received the PER mail on 19th Sep, Should I apply for PCC now or should I wait for further communication from my visa office (NDVO)? Thanks in advance...
Apply ASAP. PCC will take a month's time.

frasiercrane

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 DD encashed...: 26-11-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014 2nd line update: 20-03-2015
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015 3rd line update: 16-04-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015 DM: 15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
vivek Sukumar said:
Hi, This may be a repeated question. I've received the PER mail on 19th Sep, Should I apply for PCC now or should I wait for further communication from my visa office (NDVO)? Thanks in advance...
If you think that it would take time to obtain another PCC, I would advice you to start the process right away so that you are ready with PCC when NDVO asks you to submit them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.