+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardik06

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Query :

Hello

I have submitted my main application , however I have missed one of the Mandatory document which is Original ECA report .
By mistake I have submitted Photo Copy instead of original . Would my application will return back .

please advise

Regards
Hardik

om999

May 27, 2014
hardik06 said:
Query :

Hello

I have submitted my main application , however I have missed one of the Mandatory document which is Original ECA report .
By mistake I have submitted Photo Copy instead of original . Would my application will return back .

please advise

Regards
Hardik
Yes...as its a mandatory requirement :-(

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
hardik06 said:
Query :

Hello
please advise
Regards
Hardik
Sorry but yes. It would be returned. I missed attaching the Original ECA report and sent a photocopy instead. The application got returned explaining this to me.

It was a very long wait for the application to come back to India. This time they are sending it back by courier I assume.

Anyway, it would be better to recall your application if not already delivered. Or, send the Original ECA report asap and mail CIO as soon as you have the courier number with you. Oscar7 would be able to help you with the email address.

Thanks,
rohan85.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Yes definitely it is a big problem.. Please resend you package again ..

hardik06 said:
Query :

Hello

please advise

Regards
Hardik

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
My file reached on 9th june..

While i was going through my forms i found in form IMM5669E (schedule 3 Background/Declaration) Point 6 d

d. Being refused refugee status, an immigrat or permanent resident visa or application to the PNP or visitor or temporary visa, to canada or any other country?

I miss understood it and selected "NO".

But i have given my UCI number on form IMM0008ENU_2D and i have also clarified about my rejection of fsw 2013 application on the cover letter i have attached with my application.

Still i m planing to refill form IMM5669E (schedule 3 Background/Declaration) and courier it to CIC with a clarification letter that i miss understood this point and i have corrected it and sending u the new form with this letter.

Kindly Suggest.

Thanks
Sunnytheshine

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ june17th2174

Ya, fortunately all of the forumites offering voluntary services have been hired by different immigration consultants/lawyers, so no more free advice!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p :p :p :p

june17th2174 said:
No volunteer to comment??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

MKZT

Jun 5, 2014
Need Advice .............

I applied as a principal applicant and got the UCI by the Grace of ALLAH ........

My wife is a Doctor and can she apply as a principal applicant now and me as a dependent this time........Although as a spouse she is already included in my previous application?HuhHuh? Angry

If i can apply then Any advantages or disadvantages?HuhHuh?

Please advise me.

Thanks in advance

chiragpathel

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2014
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
Misha123 said:
PER received 24th June 2014 :D I don't know when my DD was encashed (my bank was unable to track it).

Admins, can you please update the spreadsheet? I don't have the edit link saved in this PC, and I just couldn't wait to give you all this news! Thanks :)
cong8!!

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@sunnytheshine

Why it was rejected, if because of "missing info" or "cap filled" i.e. ur CC/DD was not charged, i DONT THINK IT DOESN'T COME UNDER REJECTION, its UNACCEPTABILITY. So relax, yes if CC/DD was charged and later REJECTED by Local VO, u need to reapply.

sunnytheshine said:
My file reached on 9th june..

While i was going through my forms i found in form IMM5669E (schedule 3 Background/Declaration) Point 6 d

d. Being refused refugee status, an immigrat or permanent resident visa or application to the PNP or visitor or temporary visa, to canada or any other country?

I miss understood it and selected "NO".

But i have given my UCI number on form IMM0008ENU_2D and i have also clarified about my rejection of fsw 2013 application on the cover letter i have attached with my application.

Still i m planing to refill form IMM5669E (schedule 3 Background/Declaration) and courier it to CIC with a clarification letter that i miss understood this point and i have corrected it and sending u the new form with this letter.

Kindly Suggest.

Thanks
Sunnytheshine

MKZT

Jun 5, 2014
MKZT said:

I applied as a principal applicant and got the UCI by the Grace of ALLAH ........

My wife is a Doctor and can she apply as a principal applicant now and me as a dependent this time........Although as a spouse she is already included in my previous application?HuhHuh? Angry

Please advise me.

Thanks in advance

rpishere

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-22-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
10-03-2014
Med's Done....
11-18-2014 (with RPRF and PCC)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-13-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-26-2015 (Received 03-09-2015)
LANDED..........
Sep '2015
Can anyone tell when May 20th application would be processed? My app reached on May 20th.

MKZT

Jun 5, 2014

Please advise me.

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.