+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Yes you can skip below mentioned forms if they are not applicable to you..

Yes address is correct..

You can just put as per attached enclosed reference letter.. no need to mention it again...

kanikachowdhry said:
There are few forms which are not applicable to me - use of representative, minor one and the common in law. Do we need to write Not applicable on those and send it along or just skip them?

If am sending the packet by courier, will it go to this address?
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Also, for economic class form am using a separate sheet of paper for responsibilities - can i type and print or it has to be written in pen?

medwiz

May 25, 2014
royston said:
I am glad most people have sent their applications and got their CC/DD charged. But there are few of us still left here struggling, in need of answers.

I believe this group was not started by Ashif_eee for passing time while we get our PER's, so lets focus on helping those left
I think rarely do serious questions go unanswered here but to most...it's a very long waiting game post application so passing time does help ease the anticipation :)

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Very true..

royston said:
I am glad most people have sent their applications and got their CC/DD charged. But there are few of us still left here struggling, in need of answers.

I believe this group was not started by Ashif_eee for passing time while we get our PER's, so lets focus on helping those left

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Punjab2Canada said:
hehehe I was waiting for someone to come up with that one. :p :p +1 to you!

Thanks mate! And this is what I have for the entire forum here...lol there is too much motivation / assurances at times going on here..so it fits the bill perfectly..from humor point of view ;D :eek: :p

“We are all honorable men (and women) here, we do not have to give each other assurances as if we were lawyers.”
― Mario Puzo, The Godfather

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
kanikachowdhry said:
There are few forms which are not applicable to me - use of representative, minor one and the common in law. Do we need to write Not applicable on those and send it along or just skip them?

49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Also, for economic class form am using a separate sheet of paper for responsibilities - can i type and print or it has to be written in pen?
1. Don't include forms that are not applicable to you...ignore them.
2.Yes...the address is okay for courier ....you omitted the beginner of the address...hope its intentional?
3.You can type and print......it is accepted.

Punjab2Canada

Star Member
Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014<br/>Payment Charged....: Sep 23, 2014 (DD)<br/>PER Received....: Oct 1, 2014<br/>Interview........: Jan 8, 2015
Med's Request
Jan 13, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 17, 2015<br/>Med's Received....: Jan 25, 2015
Passport Req..
March 3, 2015<br/>Passport Sent....: March 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2015<br/>Passport Returned....: March 21, 2015
kanikachowdhry said:

49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Complete address (label on the envelope) would be (make sure to change XXXX to your NOC code)

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

As far as un-related forms are concerned, no need to attach those. Just fill up the ones applicable to your case.

For additional sheet, yes you can type it (infact most of the folks prefer to do it that way). Make sure you mention the form name (& number) on the top of that extra sheet.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medwiz said:
I think rarely do serious questions go unanswered here but to most...it's a very long waiting game post application so passing time does help ease the anticipation :)
Very well said! Help is being given 24x7, very freely and with a big heart! It would help though if people are not told what to do with their time.

m77

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Sent with Applicatin
AOR Received.
14-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
14-08-2014
Med's Request
29-09-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-01-2015
future_canadian said:
The guide will tell you all you need to know about translated documents: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp
Hi,

1>First you have to Translate the Hindi document to english on stampaper by an official translator.(I have get it done through High court lawyer and he charged me 1000 Rs/-)
2>Declaration from the official translator who has translated the document, also on stamp paper.
3> Notorised the Xerox copy of the hindi document by Notary public.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
pankhilsingh said:
Application received by CIC on 09th June'14 under NOC 1123..

Signed by Mike.

Hope everything is going well..

Admin can update the tracker..

Damn this is such a keeda in brain.. Already started dreaming of Toronto, Florida, Nee York..

Can't even work properly. :D :p

Pankhil Singh
UPDATED

luvsudhakar

Apr 23, 2013
jayeshaminnew said:
You have to get minimum 6 in each category.
Also, you can only send one marksheet. Not two.

Thanks for the reply guys.. :) Do you think, I have any chance if I apply, As I need to write my IELTS again and can only apply it in July which will be around 25th? as I need to wait for the IELTS Report and I am planning to apply under 2173 or 2174

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WA WA parah jeee !

;D :D

(WA= whatsapp)

Punjab2Canada said:
You should also send other supporting documents like phone specifications, bill etc. Also, check the phone list (50 eligible models) on CIC website & make sure you have owned & used a phone model from that list for at least a year, otherwise you won't be eligible. ;D :p

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@migratecanada

No offences meant to u buddy !
.. nothing personal or insulting in it... pun intended ;)

migratecanada2012 said:
@ neel here ...Thanks for this wonderful insulting comment
np ....you can apply for wastapp with your non smart phone until your non smart phone complete the job duties of Wassapp Application... :) if you could lucky you might win fastest fingers first round on your NS phone lolz :)

m77

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Sent with Applicatin
AOR Received.
14-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
14-08-2014
Med's Request
29-09-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-01-2015
abhi228 said:
You need to provide PCC for all your family members for all countries in which they lived or leaving including you...
You can also apply your application w/o PCC certificate... you just submit the reciept showing you have applied for PCC while applying.

As you know that PCC are issued only with validity of 6 months... so if applcation will get processed also we need to submit fresh PCC....

Hope this clarifies....!!! dont hold back...file your application....

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Managers are used to work behind the scene 8)

They won't show on public forum & make all chilli- pukar like Analysts (1112's etc) on the floor.. :p :p

LOL ! ;D ;D

mk.2382 said:
I expected 0111 (Financial Managers) to be a HOT NOC. From the looks of it.. it is not. What could be the reason?
Oscar7 said:
Because a lot of cool guys like Century applied for it! No more hot now! :p

May be people applying for immigration are skewed towards the younger lot. A manager is a relatively more experienced guy, and a finance manager makes it even more specific so all the more rare category for immigration. Just my guess!!

Also, I think it is just not that popular among the Indians but I think a lot of Chinese and other Asians should apply for this category (right now I think this category is well represented from around the world, but I was hoping it to be skewed more towards Asians....I am guessing they have another similar forum). Probably because of their English hardships they are not much on our forum. I think we will have to wait and watch.

PS - The above is not meant to offend any nationality or race. My apology if it seems so.

Status
Not open for further replies.