+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viva21 said:
Hello All,

I am ready with all my documents , Now my wife last name is changed after marriage. I have got a affidavit and signed by a notary for name change. Should I also keep a cover letter stating the name change. If so please guide me the format or content to write the cover letter.

Thank you.
Viva 21
No, you can submit the app w/o cover letter.

LFCM

Nov 24, 2014
Hi all,

I'm new here and it is good to see that people is getting answers on this difficult process :) I have 2 questions for you:
1. My app was received on October 28 NOC 0112, I realized that I wrongly put Bogota (Colombia) as Immigration Office requested for processing my application... the right office is Mexico and I realized that too late... should I send a corrected form? I´m from Colombia and live there so I thought Bogota was the right choice, but this office does not process FSW applications...
2. Today, the credit card I sent for payment was blocked due security and a new one is being issued... how can I correct this information to CIC? According with your experience, how can I ensure they get my new credit card information and update it?

Thanks for the time you dedicate to answer, hope I'm not in a big trouble...

manila_kbj

May 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 24-10-2014
IELTS Request
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015 2nd line update
Med's Request
13-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
viva21 said:
Hello All,

I am ready with all my documents , Now my wife last name is changed after marriage. I have got a affidavit and signed by a notary for name change. Should I also keep a cover letter stating the name change. If so please guide me the format or content to write the cover letter.

Thank you.
Viva 21
If she is following your last name, I suppose you have your marriage certificate. Also, please take note that if her name has already change in her passport, then that would be fine.

charisma

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
29 June 2017
Can anyone pls tell do we require PCC from each state where we stayed for more than 6 months ?

Email from NDVO states that
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six
months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from area of your current residence.

mramosr85

Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
I am ready to apply under Database analyst/administrator (NOC 2172) occupation but I have this doubt regarding which NOC Code should I declare for my previous job because of a mixed set of duties.

My work experience includes both Computer Programmer (NOC 2174) duties as well as Database Analyst/Administrator (NOC 2172) duties. This mixture is visible in the reference letter from my employer where all my responsabilites are listed; however the official job title's description in my country matches better with Computer Programmer (NOC 2174).

There is a section on the forms where I have to "identify the appropriate NOC Code" for my previous jobs but I'm not sure of which one is the appropriate given the above case. I wish to highlight my duties related to Database Analyst/Administrator (NOC 2172) since this is my intended occupation in Canada but my official job title has been Computer Programmer (NOC 2174).

So, what would be the best NOC Code to declare for my previous job position? Is it ok to put Computer Programmer (NOC 2174) as my previous job along with the duties related to Database Analyst/Administrator (NOC 2172)? Or should I simply declare Database Analyst/Administrator (NOC 2172) with my duties on this?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LFCM said:
Hi all,

I'm new here and it is good to see that people is getting answers on this difficult process :) I have 2 questions for you:
1. My app was received on October 28 NOC 0112, I realized that I wrongly put Bogota (Colombia) as Immigration Office requested for processing my application... the right office is Mexico and I realized that too late... should I send a corrected form? I´m from Colombia and live there so I thought Bogota was the right choice, but this office does not process FSW applications...not a problem at all. They have removed this field in the most recent generic application form
2. Today, the credit card I sent for payment was blocked due security and a new one is being issued... how can I correct this information to CIC? According with your experience, how can I ensure they get my new credit card information and update it? there is no way that will ensure cost recovery in a situation like yours. The best way would be to send an addendum with new payment form as well as an email to CIO requesting them to match it with your application. They may or may not entertain this request. Chances are 50/50. To learn more follow the link in my signature to the Addendum and CSE SS and hit faq.

Thanks for the time you dedicate to answer, hope I'm not in a big trouble...

charisma

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
29 June 2017
singh2014 said:
I just have rent agreement for current address, rest all address proofs are of Punjab address

Will rent agreement suffice??

And where is the SP office in Noida?
Did u manage to get PCC from Noida ? Can u pls inbox me the details? How long did it take ?

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
the last MR Request based on spreadsheet is on june 19th and the below guys have received the same

mahesh.rcr 2173
Amayra 2174
angeinyc11 1112
saileshdr 3142
webmail060 2173

Do we know anybody from post 19th getting MR request. I have a strong belief that the NDVO should start processing July from this weekend or next week beginning.

S

dineshh.786

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
PER 30th Oct 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
15-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
19-JAn-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Mar-2015 received on 7-April-2015
LANDED..........
ASAP
adisu01 said:
the last MR Request based on spreadsheet is on june 19th and the below guys have received the same

mahesh.rcr 2173
Amayra 2174
angeinyc11 1112
saileshdr 3142
webmail060 2173

Do we know anybody from post 19th getting MR request. I have a strong belief that the NDVO should start processing July from this weekend or next week beginning.

S
the latest MR from NDVO was for June 19th, Please pray that NDVO starts processing July apps soon :-* ;) ;) ;)

sparkfire

Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 (DIY)
Good morning,

Please can anyone give latest cc for non hot noc?

My son is sick nd I can't do a lot of back reading and can open ss in mobile.

I'm sept 4th app noc 0113, I feel that my app is return.

Any update please will appreciate.

dineshh.786

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
PER 30th Oct 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
15-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
19-JAn-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Mar-2015 received on 7-April-2015
LANDED..........
ASAP
sparkfire said:
Good morning,

Please can anyone give latest cc for non hot noc?

My son is sick nd I can't do a lot of back reading and can open ss in mobile.

I'm sept 4th app noc 0113, I feel that my app is return.

Any update please will appreciate.
Latest CC charge reported by Annie_Twinkle NOC 0113 App receivd date Sep 3rd as per SS
that was on 23rd nov

Wish you all the best , n take care of your son

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
mramosr85 said:
I am ready to apply under Database analyst/administrator (NOC 2172) occupation but I have this doubt regarding which NOC Code should I declare for my previous job because of a mixed set of duties.

My work experience includes both Computer Programmer (NOC 2174) duties as well as Database Analyst/Administrator (NOC 2172) duties. This mixture is visible in the reference letter from my employer where all my responsabilites are listed; however the official job title's description in my country matches better with Computer Programmer (NOC 2174).

There is a section on the forms where I have to "identify the appropriate NOC Code" for my previous jobs but I'm not sure of which one is the appropriate given the above case. I wish to highlight my duties related to Database Analyst/Administrator (NOC 2172) since this is my intended occupation in Canada but my official job title has been Computer Programmer (NOC 2174).

So, what would be the best NOC Code to declare for my previous job position? Is it ok to put Computer Programmer (NOC 2174) as my previous job along with the duties related to Database Analyst/Administrator (NOC 2172)? Or should I simply declare Database Analyst/Administrator (NOC 2172) with my duties on this?
It is not clear what you mean by your previous job. Do you have at least one year of continuous and paid full time work experience in 2172? And is this work experience different from the previous job that you are talking about? If so, then the NOC that you choose for your previous job doesn't have to be 2172. You can choose whatever NOC your job duties in that job is closest to (2174 if that's what most of your duties are for). You will get points for the previous job as long as it is identified with a correct NOC and you provide supporting documents for it. Job title really doesn't matter. Your NOC depends on the totality of all the duties performed.

sparkfire

Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 (DIY)
dineshh.786 said:
Latest CC charge reported by Annie_Twinkle NOC 0113 App receivd date Sep 3rd as per SS
that was on 23rd nov

Wish you all the best , n take care of your son
Thanks, he has fever.

So last noc cc charge same as mine, I suppose if I pass completeness check it will be this week or nothing.

Thanks again and goodluck to you app.

Status
Not open for further replies.