+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smart2btrue2

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 21/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
2nd Line: 30/12/2014
Med's Request
07/01/2015
Med's Done....
18/01/2015
Passport Req..
Waiting ISA
Diplomatru said:
PER RECEIVED
NOC: 5125
App: 2014-07-29
CCC: 2014-11-11
AOR (PER forum term): 2014-11-20

Will update SS from home!

RAYS OF LOVE TO ALL MY FRIENDS HERE :-*

Congratulation man, hope your further process go smoothly.
+1 for you...

Can you share some informations about ( Translators, terminologists and interpreters) Profession in canada,
how can they become certified/regulated, job requirement and any other information you can see it relevant.

Thank you man, and congratulations again and again

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
idefix said:
Hey, I just became a Hero Member :D

Several people got CC, others got PER today, MR..... at least I have something to celebrate :p
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :p :p :p :p :p Promoted :-D

pradhan12

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 JULY 2014 Received by CIC 31st July 2015
Nomination.....
25 NOVEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
13 JANUARY 2015
Med's Done....
18 JANUARY 2015
Interview........
waived hopefully Third Line update 22nd January 2015
Passport Req..
4 MARCH 2015 DM 3 MARCH 2015
VISA ISSUED...
4 march pp dispatched
LANDED..........
07-05-2015
Dear forum member and seniors,

I am main applicant and our application was received on 31st July 2014. I have applied with my wife.

My wife had previously applied for Canada student visa with her dependant just making the marriage certificate but unfortunately she didn't received visa. We married last february and it is genuine. Now while applying we did not mentioned about it.

I applied through Consultant. They had their own lawyer living in Canada. While Canadian lawyer had a visit to consultancy, I had asked him about it. And he said no need to keep that information about spouse. CIC doesn't look over dependant in thorough. They look over only for the main applicant.

Now I am tensed on it as the time of result is coming nearer.

I didn't realise to write about it at that time and even to send an email to CIC immediately. Now I regret for that. As application was received on 31st of July, sooner I will be receiving its result, either PER or NER.

Yesterday again I had visited consultancy to talk about it and they were saying that if lawyer has said that there is no need to explain about the dependant then it is fine. You application is alright.

But now do you think that is there any solution like sending an email to CIC or visa office.

If so then could you please say me what I will be explaining so that not to make the application tougher later.
I would really appreciate for your response.
Thank you.

an2281

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ App
File Transfer...
24-11-14
Med's Request
11-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Hey folks,

Just to let us know that I've got my PER and updated my SS entry.

Now lets wait for the MR! 8)

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application.
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
Hello All,

"Praise The Lord For He Is Good" I am very happy to announce that my Citi bank Credit Card was charged for CAD $550. I would like to thank each and everyone of you'll for guiding me and wishing me good luck through the process.

Thank you once again. May everyone of your dreams come true.

Cheers

Details
App sent date -18th August
Received date - 22nd August @9am received by Dan.
Noc -2281
CC charged - 20th November 5.26pm NS time.

pjy

Oct 16, 2014
Wow...

I am usually connected to my mobile network, or wifi. whichever is available. and my mobile is 24X7 switched on... very rarely it happens mobile battery is dead and it gets switched off...

Last night.. battery was too low and was crushing some candies...

Obviously mobile got switched off.. and am stuck in 350th level for a while.. got bored to continue playing with the charger on.. so left my mobile for charging through laptop charging which is quite slow compared to power point charging.. and since battery was completely dead.. i cudnt switch it on immediately...

I am a early morning person by nature and also my work demands... and thus was bit sleepy... and decided to take a power nap..

Power nap.. :) ended up being regular nap and din't wake up...

Later.. around 4 AM (IST).. i wake up.. realized my mobile is switched off.. how bad.. first thing.. switched it on..

guess what happens next.. My mobile internet is not behaving well... niether my wifi....

Felt like this is some sort of indication of my GOLDEN EMAIL...

Couldn't control.. switched off and switched on my mobile twice.. still internet doesn't work... i am getting crazy.. its all dark... tried to restart wifi router...

Finally... it worked... I am connected...

There... i receive a notification.. Two mails received...!!!!

i can't believe... Yes... its the mail for which i was waiting for so long... finally i am PERed :p

Application Received: 28th July 2014
DD Negotiated as per PER: 7th November 2014
DD Negotiated as per Bank(Until 19th November 2014): Negative Response
Bank: SBI - HUL Branch Bangalore - India
PER email: 21th November 2014

Good luck for rest of the guys are waiting for getting PERed.. for who is PERed to have successful PRed and for landing...

I will post again with the flaws i had in my application.. and also i will try and get an entry added to SS...
Cheers,

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Thomas1987 said:
Hello All,

"Praise The Lord For He Is Good" I am very happy to announce that my Citi bank Credit Card was charged for CAD $550. I would like to thank each and everyone of you'll for guiding me and wishing me good luck through the process.

Cheers

Details
Received date - 22nd August @ 9am received by Dan.
Noc -2281
Congratulations my friend ...

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
pjy said:
Wow...

I am usually connected to my mobile network, or wifi. whichever is available. and my mobile is 24X7 switched on... very rarely it happens mobile battery is dead and it gets switched off...

Obviously mobile got switched off.. and am stuck in 350th level for a while.. got bored to continue playing with the charger on.. so left my mobile for charging through laptop charging which is quite slow compared to power point charging.. and since battery was completely dead.. i cudnt switch it on immediately...

I am a early morning person by nature and also my work demands... and thus was bit sleepy... and decided to take a power nap..

Later.. around 4 AM (IST).. i wake up.. realized my mobile is switched off.. how bad.. first thing.. switched it on..

guess what happens next.. My mobile internet is not behaving well... niether my wifi....

Couldn't control.. switched off and switched on my mobile twice.. still internet doesn't work... i am getting crazy.. its all dark... tried to restart wifi router...

i can't believe... Yes... its the mail for which i was waiting for so long... finally i am PERed :p

Good luck for rest of the guys are waiting for getting PERed.. for who is PERed to have successful PRed and for landing...

I will post again with the flaws i had in my application.. and also i will try and get an entry added to SS...
Cheers,
Congratulations and i am sure it would have been a great feeling to see that mail ..

via Imgflip Meme Maker

Pun intended :D

ak1

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Hi Guys from London VO!!

Background:
I received my PER on 14th August,2014 and since then my application's status is "In Process" on ECAS and still waiting for any further response. On ECAS, there is still single line mentioning that your application was received on 8th May,2014 ...no update after that till today.

Question:
Now, I have a question that, my Home Phone number has changed which i had mentioned in the Generic Application Form (IMM0008) as my Primary Phone Number.

Can any LVO senior please guide me as:
1) Do i need to report this change to CIC or my London Visa Office ?
2) If yes then through a letter or email ? (and incase of email kindly tell if you know about their email address aswell)
3) What will be the format of the email/Letter?

Waiting for a response ASAP.

Thanks

Bhavin5503

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Aa shu?
Nomination.....
25-11-2014
AOR Received.
bhagwaan jane.
IELTS Request
Badhu pati gayu
File Transfer...
2nd line Feb 27
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line update 21-04-2015
Interview........
No time for that...
Passport Req..
DM on May 30. Awaiting PPR
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2015
LANDED..........
8-08-2015
pradhan12 said:
Dear forum member and seniors,

I am main applicant and our application was received on 31st July 2014. I have applied with my wife.

My wife had previously applied for Canada student visa with her dependant just making the marriage certificate but unfortunately she didn't received visa. We married last february and it is genuine. Now while applying we did not mentioned about it.

I applied through Consultant. They had their own lawyer living in Canada. While Canadian lawyer had a visit to consultancy, I had asked him about it. And he said no need to keep that information about spouse. CIC doesn't look over dependant in thorough. They look over only for the main applicant.

Now I am tensed on it as the time of result is coming nearer.

I didn't realise to write about it at that time and even to send an email to CIC immediately. Now I regret for that. As application was received on 31st of July, sooner I will be receiving its result, either PER or NER.

Yesterday again I had visited consultancy to talk about it and they were saying that if lawyer has said that there is no need to explain about the dependant then it is fine. You application is alright.

But now do you think that is there any solution like sending an email to CIC or visa office.

If so then could you please say me what I will be explaining so that not to make the application tougher later.
I would really appreciate for your response.
Thank you.

No. Now you don't do anything by writing mail etc to CIC. Else your consultant would use that as a ground in case of any negative outcome that we have told you not to disclose/clarify that etc.
In your case, now in case you get any quarry from NDVO (CIC won't check this), you have to tell them I am have no technical knowledge on the subject and that is why I have appointed CIC approved consultant. The fact is known to them and I am not sure how they have presented to NDVO in my application. I have nothing to do with this. Make sure you drop a mail to your consultant documenting that you had informed them much earlier to disclose the correct facts but they have not presented in your application based on their subject matter knowledge as an expert.

runningrace

May 10, 2014
Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-2014
Doc's Request.
29-Oct-2014(CC Charge Date, NS Time)
Nomination.....
06-Nov-2014(Happy Gurpurab :) )
File Transfer...
Processing Start: 07-Jan-2015(2nd Line appeared on 11-Jan-2015)
Med's Request
10-Jan-2015 --Got Remedical Mail --> 02/Feb/2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2015 --Remedical Completed -->> 27/Apr/2015 -->TLU 12-May-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jun-2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai) DM and Passport Submission: 09-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2015(Ready for Collection 19-06-2015 , Collected 23/06/2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai))
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
mambo.jumbo.india said:
Couple of things

1- If at all any instrument such as DD has to re-validated (or its validity has to be extended), they need the physical presence of the pre-issued DD..so basically it can not be done in your case

2- Secondly however, you really do not need to extend the validity anyways...Whenever a foreign DD is issued in collaboration with an international partner (in your cases RBC) in foreign currency, tht DD follows the rule/law of the land where it is supposed to get encashed in (in your case Canada)...And Canadian banks drafts are valid for 6 months..In a nutshell, your DD would remain valid for 6 months (in my opinion)

3- PLEASE GUYS, anyone who used Kotak's DD please help paradiseotherside.....HELP him please with your experience....
Hi Mambo,
Few days ago, an applicant's package was returned as 3 months validation clearly mentioned on his DD..
So ur logic of 6 month is overridden if something is explicitly written on instrument.

Regards,
RunnInGrace

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=navy]Manila[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=navy]2234[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=navy]Aug15.2014[/color][/b]
Nomination.....
[b][color=navy]Dec18.2014[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=navy]May26.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=navy]May27.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=navy]Jun08.2015[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=navy]Jul02.2015[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=navy]Jul09.2015[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=navy]Spring 2016[/color][/b]
an2281 said:
Hey folks,

Just to let us know that I've got my PER and updated my SS entry.

Now lets wait for the MR! 8)
Congratulations bro..

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pjy said:
Wow...

Cheers,
Congratulations buddy..

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thomas1987 said:
Hello All,

Cheers

Details
Received date - 22nd August @ 9am received by Dan.
Noc -2281
Congratulations Pal.. PER waiting game is on..

Status
Not open for further replies.