+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malang

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Dear admin update my status as I cannot find link to edit my details in spreadsheet

Application Filed: 3rd July
DD Charge: 20 Oct, 2014
PER: 29 Oct, 2014

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
SUB said:
Dear Friends,

Received the Passport with Visa stamping today. :)

I greatly appreciate all the inputs from members in this forum. It helped us move on through each stage of process and we learned from your experience. Thank you all for contributing in one way or the other. I greatly appreciate the moderator of this forum, for creating a wonderful platform.

I take this Opportunity to share my experience and timeline in short for all your reference,

About me: Indian Citizen on H1B in California, US.

Year 2013 : Applied through an attorney in Ottawa, Category 2132. Due to back and forth communication, document delivery and delayed response from attorney, the quota was filled before the application was delivered to CIC.

Year 2014 : Decided to apply on our own. My wife worked hard in getting all minute details from various sources.

a. Prepared all necessary documentations like IELTS, WES Credentials, PCC, FBI Clearance and bank statements.

b. Applied on May 5th, as we monitored for any update in the application forms.

c. Application received by CIC, on May 7th. Provided CC for payment.

d. CC charged on Jun 19th.

e. PER received on Aug 8th.

f. Local VO started processing on Aug 29th. Same day received MR and request to update the dependants personal history from age 18 (originally given for past 10 years), updated bank statement & RPRF

g. Medical taken on Sep 12th, report received by CPC on Sep 23rd

h. Received Passport request on Sep 30th. Sent the same on Oct 6th, received by CPC on Oct 7th.

i. Received a request on Oct 23rd to send the Canadapost xPressslip (though original sent along with passport) and to follow the instruction.

j. Received passport today, Oct 30th with Visa stamped on Oct 16th.

Altogether it took 6 months to complete the process. My sincere thanks to all members of this forum and good luck to all who are waiting for the good news.

Cheers,

Sub :)
Congratulations. + 1 added

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
SonOfOdin said:
Hi All,

This question is for Bangalore Forum members who have received MR and undergone Medical Tests. Which is the best place to get the tests done in Bangalore???

Appreciate any details regarding this....
Most of them suggested to get your medicals done from Fortis at Banneghatta near IIM Bangalore.

Address : Fortis Hospitals, 154/9, Bannerghatta Road, Karnataka - 560076
Contact Number : (080) 66214444 / 22544444 / Mob: 97429 26668

Malang

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Dear admin update my status as I could not find link to edit my details in spreadsheet

Application Filed: 3rd July
DD Charge: 20 Oct, 2014
PER: 29 Oct, 2014

shusheya

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sept-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charge: 02-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 11-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
ECAS 2ND Line: 01-Mar-2015
Med's Request
27-FEB - 2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR - 2015; uploaded 11-MAR-2015; received 16-Mar-2015
Passport Req..
13-MAY-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-MAY-2015
sreeramp said:
Yes you can proceed to use. Last year my file was returned with holes in the Documents and used the same...
;D Thank you very much for the reply...good to know i can still reuse it..

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
htcjmd said:
Myself working for an embassy I can say what happens is when officers get a big stack of applications they start distributing amongst thereselves.... some people are fast enough to process their assigned files but some are not......they take it easy....n do slowly.......so randomly they have some file from june....or july or august.....

n that is the reason we get small heart attacks.....that y my file has not processed yet!!!

:)
Made me chuckle.
+ 1 added for humor.

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
Wow! Awesome news. Congratulations!
SUB said:
Dear Friends,

I greatly appreciate all the inputs from members in this forum. It helped us move on through each stage of process and we learned from your experience. Thank you all for contributing in one way or the other. I greatly appreciate the moderator of this forum, for creating a wonderful platform.

I take this Opportunity to share my experience and timeline in short for all your reference,

Year 2013 : Applied through an attorney in Ottawa, Category 2132. Due to back and forth communication, document delivery and delayed response from attorney, the quota was filled before the application was delivered to CIC.

Year 2014 : Decided to apply on our own. My wife worked hard in getting all minute details from various sources.

a. Prepared all necessary documentations like IELTS, WES Credentials, PCC, FBI Clearance and bank statements.

f. Local VO started processing on Aug 29th. Same day received MR and request to update the dependants personal history from age 18 (originally given for past 10 years), updated bank statement & RPRF

h. Received Passport request on Sep 30th. Sent the same on Oct 6th, received by CPC on Oct 7th.

i. Received a request on Oct 23rd to send the Canadapost xPressslip (though original sent along with passport) and to follow the instruction.

Altogether it took 6 months to complete the process. My sincere thanks to all members of this forum and good luck to all who are waiting for the good news.

Cheers,

vivaandub

Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application.
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Nishant.Sh said:
FINALLY AFTER LONG WAIT ....

GOT PER

APP RECIVED 4 TH JULY

DD ENCASHED ON 22 ND OCTOBER ..

THANK YOU ALL ...FOR SUPPORT N WISHES

UCI: 9*****
*9*******

Application: E000
*E000*

NISHANT SHARMA:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application has now been placed into processing.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 22 October 2014 in the amount of $550.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is ******** Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is *****. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

DMM
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Congrats...

decentbunty

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ksa0510 said:
Action to be taken by applicants if no news from CIC yet

1.MAY APPLICANTS
If you are May applicants and fee is not charged or still awaiting PER

2.JUNE APPLICANTS
If you are 1st to 3rd week of June applicants and no fee is charged or still awaiting PER

Pls send an inquiry via mail to CIC using the email below with the subject line titled "FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER"
cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Content of mail should include
1.Full name-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2.Date of Birth-DD/MM/YYYY
3.Passport Number-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
4.Nationality-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
5.UCI #(IF APPLICABLE)
6.Tracking details of parcel with courier name-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
7.Date of delivery(If known)

Dear Sir/Ma,

Please I wish to use this medium to make an inquiry about my submitted application
with the details stated above.

I will be very grateful if my inquiry is looked into.

Thank you for the anticipated cooperation.

Yours Truly,

3.JUNE APPLICANTS
4th week applicants should still look out for charging,encashment and PER

4.JULY APPLICANTS
Relax,charging & encashment are ongoing as well as PER issuance

5.AUGUST APPLICANTS
Completeness checks-Currently going on with these applicants
Excellent info.... :)

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Hi Guys,

Today I received my IELTS result and got the points as under:-
Listening: 7.0
Reading: 6.5
Writing: 6.0
Speaking: 6.5
===
Overall: 6.5
======

Can anyone guide me that how many points i shall get from 24 for English language?

Regards,
George

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
SUB said:
Dear Friends,

Cheers,

Congratulations !!!!!! and thank you for sharing the info with us....

patelsd84

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Don't know
Med's Request
28-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015; Recd. by CIC 17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015; DM on 26-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
Contents of Security Checks..??

Dear Experts,

Can anybody please explain, what details do CIC verify during security checks..??

And whether this is done before issuing PER or when the app gets transferred to
local visa office..??

Seeking your valuable comments on above.

Thanks in advance..!!

fresher_2013

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any reason, why some passport offices like Delhi and Paris are not asking for passport?

The train seems to have come to a halt at the MEDICAL Station...... :-\ :p

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
sreeramp said:
Not worry they will sort by opening the package. Be relaxed and stay cool. All the best for rest of your process.....
thanks sreeramp, +! for you :)

red9999

Mar 21, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
IELTS Request
sent with ap
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015. tlu 30-07-2015
Interview........
Telephonic verif. 17-06-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
19 March'16
vijaykumar13 said:

Woot, just got the email about MR, PCC, RPRF, passport copies (within 45 days)

FBI Clearance by (2015/01/30)
;D ;D ;D

<---Click Good, Give +1
congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.