+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
Hello Seniors,

I m 9th June applicant. PER: 04th Oct. NOC: 0113.

I will be leaving my job on 31st Oct. Apart from Relieving letter and Full and Final Settlement Payslip what are the other papers I have to send to NDVO to update.

I will not be working for a while till the time I get my PR visa if all goes well, hope thats fine with the NDVO people or will they ask for any explanation for not working anywhere. I already have more than 3 years of exp in my NOC.

Do we also have to send a Covering Letter along with the documents or its not necessary.

Please Advice.....

Syed.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
xXCiscoGuyXx said:
Question about MR
Dear seniors,
Today I got two emails from Ottawa.
One was with generic email account Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre <Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca> with 3 PDFs included for MR, for me, wife and baby
Another one was from Case Processing Agent <FirstName.LastName @ cic.gc.ca> (his personal company email address) which I found very wierd.

Those who received MR from CPC-Ottawa or othe VOs, can you please let me know if this seems suspicious at all?
Congrats. You just received RPRF & MR. +1

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
CanOl said:
Jaxon, thanks for handling this well. +1 from my side too though currently karmafied.
I would blame no one for all this. Neither you, nor others.

Guess, almost everyone is so obsessed with this CANADA dream (including me) that anything against this dream is taken seriously by few. When you said "LVO should slow down", some took it negatively and you will now know why. I understand your thought process and hence wont blame you, but also understand how these few members must have felt hence neither blame them.

You definitely have the right to express yourself, whether it is for or against the majority. Believe me, no one will stop you from doing so. Just a request to weigh your words very very carefully so that no one is hurt even inadvertently.

Continue your good work on the forum and keep voicing your opinions. You are an asset to the group. :)

Thanks! I appreciate your words.

I mentioned this earlier as well, I'll do it again. I don't blame anyone either. I cannot keep mum when in return some called me impolite and some called me insensitive and selfish :D That's my point!

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
kensplanet said:
Received Good news half and hour ago. ;D ;D ;D

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada
KENNETH JOHN ALEX CRASTA
July 4th applicant
NOC 2173
DD encashed October 22 as per PER email

Strange my bank told me the draft is outstanding.
Was worried....but not any more.

Updated the Spreadsheet.
Congrats/ +1 for updating SS to help others :)

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
riyavisa said:
Jaxon i appreciate that you replied..it gives a good insight and a clear view
M glad u responded. sometimes the things are not clear in communication and it messes up. its good to read ur side of point..good luck buddy :)
+1 riyavisa for appreciating others views.

shree.cse

Oct 30, 2014
Hi, My name is Srikanth. I'm planning to apply for the Visa in this week. But I don't if it will work or not, if I applied now. What are the Current timelines? Do I need to write IELTS before applying itself. Or they will ask for a particular score once applied.
I'm a Network Engineer with 4+ years of Exp and B-Tech grad and my wife, she's Software Developer with 2 years of exp and M-Tech grad. Can any one pls suggest who would be better as a primary applicant! And any one from India, pls suggest a good consultant for this program.
Thank you so much! :)

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CanadianLov3 said:
Yo Jax, remember TGIF? ;) :p ,
I can't guarantee but I'm pretty sure this jargon was invented here in this very country (if not this very city called London) ;D :D

rssr.canada

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
processing started 6th Feb SLU
Med's Request
05th oct 2015
Med's Done....
07th oct 2015
Interview........
God's Grace not required
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting...
arunjana said:
Aug 6 application returned to lawyer in Canada. Seems immigration officer wasn't satisfied with my work experience. Good luck to others

you mean completness check for august as already started :-X....I am a 5th August applicant.....crossing my fingers. ...all the best to all of you guys....

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Jaxon911 said:
I can't guarantee but I'm pretty sure this jargon was invented here in this very country (if not this very city called London) ;D :D
Jaxon911: +1 and that gets you to 49.

jayampw

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 10-11-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015
Med's Request
26-02-2015 RPRF paid: 27-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
Waived. DM - 08-05-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2015. Submitted in VFS - 10-06-2015
CIC tried second attempt to charge my CC and payment successful!! :)

Thank you all so much for your help and wishes!!! And sorry I have been asking too many questions..

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
riyavisa said:
Jaxon i appreciate that you replied..it gives a good insight and a clear view
M glad u responded. sometimes the things are not clear in communication and it messes up. its good to read ur side of point..good luck buddy :)
Thanks! I appreciate you accepting a fairer view! +1 to you

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Nishant.Sh said:
FINALLY AFTER LONG WAIT ....

GOT PER

APP RECIVED 4 TH JULY

DD ENCASHED ON 22 ND OCTOBER ..

THANK YOU ALL ...FOR SUPPORT N WISHES

UCI: 9*****
*9*******

Application: E000
*E000*

NISHANT SHARMA:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application has now been placed into processing.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 22 October 2014 in the amount of $550.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is ******** Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is *****. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

DMM
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Congrats and +1 to you !!

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
Nishant.Sh said:
FINALLY AFTER LONG WAIT ....

GOT PER

APP RECIVED 4 TH JULY

DD ENCASHED ON 22 ND OCTOBER ..

THANK YOU ALL ...FOR SUPPORT N WISHES
Congrats.

Staind

Sep 21, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Interview........
05/06/2015 (TLU)
Passport Req..
DM: 14-08-2015 PPR: 21-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to submit PP
LANDED..........
Oct/Nov
CanadianLov3 said:
Wanted to rate it good but karmafied! Guys... what Jaxon said sounded harsh which he actually didn't mean - so please focus on Canadian immigration forum by helping n being helped rather than picking up on petty things! Learn to let go and forgive. Cheers!
[/quote

I have been following these exchanges since yesterday, watched it get uglier and uglier by the minute, but refrained from commenting. It is unfortunate that a simple statement from Jaxon caused such strong reactions, even worse that there is no end to this despite Jaxon's apology yesterday. Jaxon was quite earnest and said this from his own perspective, just like each of you, who have criticized him based on your own individual perspectives. Neither of you is wrong in your positions, can we not be tolerant enough to accommodate opinions, even if it is contrary to our own beliefs and wishes. If we do not like someone's opinion, let us just ignore and move on. All of us here have our own reasons for applying to FSWP, for some of us this is another option that we may choose to exercise at some point of time and for some of us it is the defining moments of our lives. I am one of those people for whom this is a back-up, I am still not sure that I want to live in Canada, but I would love to have that option, just in case. I understand that the incessant delay and uncertainty is getting on to our nerves but let us not give into it, the moment we start tearing into people for expressing an opinion, the forum itself becomes an undesirable place and defeats the purpose of networking. I read another post this morning criticizing Vishal's response and I am really appreciate him for ignoring it..PEACE!

Status
Not open for further replies.