+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

talk2melas

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW:October 3rd,2013. Federal : February 16th 2016
Nomination.....
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
QSW:08-04-2014, Federal 20-02-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-03-2016
Interview........
QSW: 15-02-2015
Passport Req..
20--04-3016
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Goku said:
There is no such thing as Landing fee.

Rights for Permanent Residence fee is paid when requested from CIC. This year in most of the case they are sent with MR email. You have pay it after or before Medical other wise if it stand outstanding they wont issue Visa.
You are 100% right.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
alb123 said:
Seniors can you help me ???

For FBI PCC, Do we need to have two application forms filled if we need to apply for husband and wife ? or only one application is needed for a family ? Please help....
Each person needs to fill and sign individual forms, but the payment can be made together and the documents can be sent in the same package.

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with EE Application
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Submitted with EE Application
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
ashif_eee said:
Its 23 point without any confusion.....:D

So count ur point as 23....
thank you :)

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
Jaxon911 said:
I have tried hard to respect members who've requested to close this issue by not replying to some of the messages. And even in this case I will try to keep core topic out of question.

However, I wish to respond to your point that says "you could not understand why I am applying to Canada PR even if I like my life here in the UK" below:

You need to understand that when I came as a student to the UK I did go thru a lot of challenges and I had hefty debt to repay for the costs of my studies. I came from an ordinary background and a very remote small town in India. When I graduated, UK govt pretty much closed all major visa routes, it took a lot of effort to survive in this country initially.

After years of hard work I am happy with where I have reached so far. And I don't want to screw it up by taking careless actions. I am still not a permanent resident here. More importantly, I don't want to stop looking for options for betterment in my life and I see Canada as POTENTIALLY better place. But I will come know if it's really better place or not only after spending some time there. If it turns out that it's really not as good as I expect it to be, then what's wrong in having a back-up option? I plan well and I work hard in my life that is because I don't like to accept anything less than what I expect.

I will clarify that I wish LVO process my application very very slow, I'll try my best to ensure that I delay sending in documents (while ensuring they reach VO within deadlines). However, I wish others on forum that they get their visas when they wish, i.e. faster if they're keen to move to Canada soon!

However, please understand that I can only wish. I think some forum members reacted like I control LVO and I have ordered them to stop all of their operations and start drinking and dancing in November itself assuming Christmas party lasts for 2 years! :eek: 8) :p ;D :'(
Wanted to rate it good but karmafied! Guys... what Jaxon said sounded harsh which he actually didn't mean - so please focus on Canadian immigration forum by helping n being helped rather than picking up on petty things! Learn to let go and forgive. Cheers!

mackester

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bua2581 said:
Alhamdulillah just received MR, RPRF and PCC from KSA.
NOC 2131
Applied on 8-May-2014,
PER: 13-Aug-2014
Admins please update the SS

Good luck to every forum member and thanks to everyone for sharing valuable information
Congrats… :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Handsomeleo

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/10/2014
Doc's Request.
07/10/2014
AOR Received.
25/02/2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APLLICATION FORM
File Transfer...
25/02/2015
Med's Request
16/04/2015
Med's Done....
27/04/2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11/06/2015
LANDED..........
AUG 2015
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

This docs did not change massively....

I strongly believe ur file will not be hampered.....

All the changes was minor....Yes updated forms become a major issue when they contains major changes....

Although if u want to send updated forms, then u may send.....too get mental satisfaction....
Thanks Bro for giving positive look.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
laserhenna said:
Hi admins!

PER Received October 28, 2014

July 2nd applicant
NOC 3012
DD encashed October 16 per PER email

Pls UPDATE SS and thank you!

P.S. I don't know how to update SS.
Congrats. Karmafied for +1

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
raven111 said:
me i didnt write anything on the envelop , could it be a problem ?? please advise
Well, it shouldn't be an issue either as long as your form has NOC code mentioned, I have read a few applicants even getting PER with forgotten NOCs on their apps, however, NOC should be mentioned on apps. atleast or else it can be sent back.

svcanada

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
01-02-2015
Jaxon911 said:
I have tried hard to respect members who've requested to close this issue by not replying to some of the messages. And even in this case I will try to keep core topic out of question.

However, I wish to respond to your point that says "you could not understand why I am applying to Canada PR even if I like my life here in the UK" below:

You need to understand that when I came as a student to the UK I did go thru a lot of challenges and I had hefty debt to repay for the costs of my studies. I came from an ordinary background and a very remote small town in India. When I graduated, UK govt pretty much closed all major visa routes, it took a lot of effort to survive in this country initially.

After years of hard work I am happy with where I have reached so far. And I don't want to screw it up by taking careless actions. I am still not a permanent resident here. More importantly, I don't want to stop looking for options for betterment in my life and I see Canada as POTENTIALLY better place. But I will come know if it's really better place or not only after spending some time there. If it turns out that it's really not as good as I expect it to be, then what's wrong in having a back-up option? I plan well and I work hard in my life that is because I don't like to accept anything less than what I expect.

I will clarify that I wish LVO process my application very very slow, I'll try my best to ensure that I delay sending in documents (while ensuring they reach VO within deadlines). However, I wish others on forum that they get their visas when they wish, i.e. faster if they're keen to move to Canada soon!

However, please understand that I can only wish. I think some forum members reacted like I control LVO and I have ordered them to stop all of their operations and start drinking and dancing in November itself assuming Christmas party lasts for 2 years! :eek: 8) :p ;D :'(
+ 1 for you patience and cool attitude...

Orangel123

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Venezuela
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014 - Returned 06-02-2015
Hi all, i just realized that on background declaration they ask for rejected visitors visa (i only read permanent resident, work or study permit). I was rejected for a U.S. tourist Visa about 15 years ago, but reapplied and got my Visa, which has been renewed and in fact i have traveled there almost once a year for the last 5 years. Should i send an updated form mentioning that earlier rejection or wait and see if they ask any details?

raven111

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Lebanon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/2014
CanadianLov3 said:
Well, it shouldn't be an issue either as long as your form has NOC code mentioned, I have read a few applicants even getting PER with forgotten NOCs on their apps, however, NOC should be mentioned on apps. atleast or else it can be sent back.
ofcourse in the app the NOC is mentioned and my consultant wrote a letter that was placed on the to of my file papers, but we didnt write the NOC from the exterior part of the file thats all

lucky boy

May 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 july 2014 application sent
Doc's Request.
14 nov 2014 PER received
AOR Received.
30 Dec 2014 Pcc request.
IELTS Request
16 jan 2015 pcc sent
Med's Request
23 jan 2015 medical request received.
Hello guys

I am 17 july applicant, when my aplication is expected to be processed?

Thanks

paras juneja

Star Member
May 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2014
Hi friends,

I am 18/08 N o c 1113 applicant . I had sent some addition docs on 20 oct after that i send mail to cio regarding confimation for docs attached with my earlier package . No respose from cio How can i will confirm that this additional docs are attached with my packages .as per ss sheet they have returned 05/08 APP

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
raven111 said:
ofcourse in the app the NOC is mentioned and my consultant wrote a letter that was placed on the to of my file papers, but we didnt write the NOC from the exterior part of the file thats all
Shouldn't be an issue, so relax ;)

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
CanadianLov3 said:
Wanted to rate it good but karmafied! Guys... what Jaxon said sounded harsh which he actually didn't mean - so please focus on Canadian immigration forum by helping n being helped rather than picking up on petty things! Learn to let go and forgive. Cheers!

Exactly, I understood that it sounded harsh to some, that's why I made repeated attempts to clarify that I didn't mean any harm and requested not to interpret it negatively.

But this topic has changed, it's not just about what I said. It's about what kind of mindset are we carrying? If an individual can't even express what he/she wish in decent respectful language on this forum, that that would be serious breach of freedom of expression. I think people should be prepared to hear all the voices. I am a minority in this instance, because what I want is not what majority wants. What some members indicated is that minority should not even be allowed to speak something that they want for themselves if it's against interests of majority.

On the other if I clearly abuse someone or attack some group or individual, then it would be anti-social behavior. I would apologize if I conducted anti-social behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.