+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
CanadianLov3 said:
LOLz, nice one.. +1 pending ;)
+1 is debt...... you should not keep it with you. You can probably give it to me, i will pass it on to Vind..... what say?

@ Vind...... ok?

manila_kbj

May 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 24-10-2014
IELTS Request
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015 2nd line update
Med's Request
13-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
samakh said:
Hello all,

I am facing a difficult situation here and hoping someone could guide me correctly. For my FSWP 2014 application, I shall submit my brother's details under ''Relative in Canada'' section. In order to prove our relation, I can submit his old ID card or secondary school certificate or can even get a birth certificate from the local government office. The actual problem is that his date of birth in all those documents would differ from his passport.

I visited the local government office today and told them that I want to get a birth certificate for my brother with the same D.O.B as of the passport. They told me that I'll have to submit a case in court and they'll give a decision...all in all it is a lengthy process.

Is there a possibility to submit a birth certificate with a different D.O.B compared to the passport and attach an affidavit by my father stating that ''Mr. X is my real son and his actual date of birth is ....'' for my visa application?

Thank you.
The affidavit would do. I think the proof that you are brothers is that you have a common parent.

Sagarsegi

Apr 1, 2014
rajneeshv said:
Lo ji ...he is not just 30th May NDVO applicant...he is 2171 too...like me..... :-X

Pankaj Bro ---Congrats & +1 to u :) ...and pls don't tell me tht u rcvd PER on or after 22nd Sep.... :) :) :)

Dear NDVO, why have u skipped my 28th may app ???? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Buddy NDVO have skipped mine application also.. I am 14th May applicant, NOC 2132 waiting for MR and ECAS also not updated.. I don't know what went wrong to my application.. :eek: ??? Really worried.. :-\ :-\

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
Diplomatru said:
Being slow is a national characteristic really. Wait until you come here to find out how they address the problem of spilled drink at a shopping mall for instance.
Lol!! I will watch the floor, not the aisle, when am in a mall :D. Good safety tip. +1 for that.

Btw, not seeing you around. hope you are working on your next release of blog, we are all anxious, bring it out soon enough please.

Expecting cap updates today?

Dhyanm

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th May 2014
AOR Received.
September Mid
Med's Request
November Mid
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Hi All
Does VO or CIC send Police to home to cross check, when applications status are in progress?

shefa123in

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Passport Req..
4th line update 26-02-2015
Pankaj.srma said:
Thanks Shefa :D...Even i dont know how they are processing...I think for few application which they think background verification is not required, they are issuing MR and for others they may be waiting for response from the third party they have outsourced to.....
Also i think it depends upon how many companies you have changed till today and how many accounts you have shown for POF...Because they may have to verify for all those...whereas for the guys who have only one company or two or less, they may be processed faster....
Again this is just my analysis...
I wish you will get your MR very soon and so your PR...Its just on the way...May be you will get it today itself :D :D :D :D :D...
THanks Pankaj. But i Have not changed single company for last 7.5 years . Yes but i have already send PCC may be which is causing delay.

divyangpatel

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2133 (Electrical Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd JULY 2014
Nomination.....
28th OCT 2014 (PER RECEIVED)
IELTS Request
Submited with application
File Transfer...
23 JAN 2015
Med's Request
06 FEB 2015
Med's Done....
02 MARCH 2015 & 19 JUNE 2015(New Born)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AUG 2015
LANDED..........
Planned in FEB-2016
federal said:
M 29 may applicant today got my app back .and have to resend after certain corr
ection..will it fall within cap now for 2133 NOC????? ??? :-[
Sorry to hear...

What is reson for rejection????????

jayampw

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 10-11-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015
Med's Request
26-02-2015 RPRF paid: 27-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
Waived. DM - 08-05-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2015. Submitted in VFS - 10-06-2015
Guys,
I got the message from my bank for transaction declined. Got to know that my credit limit was only 24k for international and revised the same. Can you guys suggest me what should be done now? Will they retry?

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
Optimist3 said:
Lol!! I will watch the floor, not the aisle, when am in a mall :D. Good safety tip. +1 for that.

Btw, not seeing you around. hope you are working on your next release of blog, we are all anxious, bring it out soon enough please.

Pending +1 given

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Optimist3 said:
Lol!! I will watch for the floor than the aisle when am in a mall :D. Good safety tip. +1 for that.

:)

Yeah, they don't clean the floor in this case. It is easier to warn the customers about the wet floor and wait until the business hours are over for the cleaning contractor to come.

To make it more funny to the left of the paddle is the Passport Canada office (CIC), so that everybody endorses the Canadian ways before applying for citizenship, I bet.

I am kinda busy with studies at the moment, but I hope I can fulfill my commitments to you and our wonderful community here at Saturday.

I wouldn't expect any cap updates soon since they stopped doing it for a while. As far as I understand the guy who is responsible for it can be on a sick leave or in a middle of a vacation on Cuba. Good thing they are not striking like they did last year, when people submitted PP after PPR and waited 6 months to get them back, being unable to trave anywhere with their travel document taken hostage by VO :D

SMHassan

May 1, 2014
xceptional88 said:
Hey.

How did you reach them Hassan to get your UCI? I am trying to call from outside Canada but couldnt reach them.
xceptional88 first I called 0016139444000 through my mobile phone but because they were keeping me on hold for more than 20 mins i was losing a lot of credit. So I purchased unlimited calling hours for 3 months on Skype for Canada and America, cost me $4.99. It took me almost 3 hours and numerous calls to reach the agent finally.

neways to shorten your time once you are connected to the IVR press these options instead of hearing the whole thing 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3 and then 1 again. It will ask you to dial your UCI and it will do this 3 times and after that you will be put on hold for an endless amount of waiting, almost 30 mins for me, and then finally if you are lucky an agent will entertain you OR your call will drop and then you will have to start all over again.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jayampw said:
Guys,
I got the message from my bank for transaction declined. Got to know that my credit limit was only 24k for international and revised the same. Can you guys suggest me what should be done now? Will they retry?
Get in touch with your bank ASAP to ensure they are ready to approve this transaction as soon as CIO attempts to charge it again. They will make 3 attempts in total within a week, so you are safe if you can settle the issue with the bank.

SMHassan

May 1, 2014
viveksharma said:
I think right now declaring the name in the public domain here may jeopardise his application given his story that he has already sahred with all of us here. I would recommned not to reveal name at this stage. However, Please do let all of us know in the end when you finally succeed in getting control in your hand and kick the bas***d out of the process. I pray for you man.

Am sure you would definately like to take your sweet revenge. Disclosing name here at the end would hopefully reduce his business given the large number of Indians who roam these streets here :D
Yesss exactly my reason why I do not wanna share it now viveksharma....thank you for understanding

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged:23-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Second line: We started processing your application on 14th Nov
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Done:22-11-2014; Hospital Uploaded:01-12-14;Medical Received:04-12-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
Pankaj.srma said:
Guys good news to share with you all :D :D :D :D :D....

Got MR request today :D :D :D....

App Filed : 30/05/2014
CC charged : 16/09/2014
PER Received : 24/09/2014
MR request : 29/10/2014

VO : NDVO
NOC : 2171

Thanks a lot for your help and best Wishes ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....

You guys really rocks ;D ;D ;D.....

All the best for all those who are waiting for CC getting Charged, PER, MR, RPRF.....May we all hear good news and get PR soon ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...

Thank You God :D :D :D :D :D......
Hey Many Many Congrats to you. Can you please share what all documentation you sent with your application for your Jobs.

Good Luck for Future

Status
Not open for further replies.