+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
tknova said:
As per the Canada Gazette the Updated Ministerial Instructions @ http: //gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2014/2014-04-26/html/notice-avis-eng.php#d107_a (Please excuse the space between "http:" & "//" I cannot post links)

In order to be included under the caps and considered for processing, applications must be completed according to the application kit requirements in place at the time the application is received by the designated office and must meet the criteria set out below.

This is strongly indicative of possible changes in the forms on May 1. I would like several other members on the forum here suggest that you wait and send you application on or after May 1 to avoid the risk of new forms being released.
Let us hope it it is just about the forms and not increased fees or POF

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Hi everybody,

Just like everybody here, I am also planning to dispatch my application on 1st May under 2174. However, few consultants have advised me not to do and instead courier the application right away so that it reaches on 1st or 2nd May because in their opinion all 1000 vacancies will be filled in the first two days. Now I am not sure about this thing. Can any expert comment upon this and advise?

In my opinion, if we send the application even by mid of May'2014, still it will fall under 1000 and will be safe.

Cheers,
Monu

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
dusode said:
Hi pls suggest which address should one COURIER the documents to:

Is it this:
Centralized Intake Office
PO BOX 8300
Sydney, NS
B1P 0B6
Canada

OR
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

I want to courier the documents. Which address should I send it to. I guess there are different addresses for mail and Courier. Pls confirm??
What I read from another thread is that fedex (or courier) do not deliver to post box. Therefore, if you are going to courier then send it to 49 address.

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Preferred said:
Let us hope it it is just about the forms and not increased fees or POF
Yes I agree that it is good to dispatch the application on 1st of May to make sure that we use the latest forms but the quote that you have given to indicate that is not indicating that in my opinion.

dusode

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
------->
Nomination.....
------->
AOR Received.
------->
IELTS Request
------->
File Transfer...
------->
Med's Request
------->
Med's Done....
------->
Interview........
------->
Passport Req..
------->
VISA ISSUED...
------->
LANDED..........
------->
gimmenergy said:
What I read from another thread is that fedex (or courier) do not deliver to post box. Therefore, if you are going to courier then send it to 49 address.
Thanks. I will confirm with the courier service. Btw, I am planning to send it on april 29th. I don't think they will update any forms after 28th april coz it will be too late for people who want to send their documents by 1st May. All updation should be complete by 28th april. So keep ready ur documents before 29th.

Its my personal suggestion.

rssb

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Are bank statements enough to show as a proof of funds? or Do I also need to obtain Bank certificate for funds?

bellacanada

Apr 26, 2014
Can anyone please advise, I hope to apply this time and have registration in nova scotia as an lpn vut I am a registered nurse so which noc do I apply to? I cant sit the ielts til 10th may so wouldn't be able to send the forms off til the end of may, do tou think the cap would have gone by then????

SS1982

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Hi friends,

I have few questions related to document submission for FSWP 2014 -

(1) Birth Certificate (Self) : I don't have this. Will a copy of my 10th Class ICSE marksheet mentioning my date of birth will be acceptable?

(2) Proof of Funds: Apart from Bank Statement/Certificate, FDs & Stock Statements, will Employee Provident Fund (EPF), Public Provident Fund Statement & LIC premium statement will be acceptable or not?

(3) Letter of Reference from Employers for Work Experience:

(a) I am an Asst Manager in Banking MNC and have over 8.5 years of experience including my previous jobs. If I apply under NOC 1112 / 1114 (Investment Analyst / Other Financial Officers) and show 1 year 9 months experience of my current job (with reference letter) then how many points I will get ? will it be 9 only?

(b) Currently I am not having Employment reference letters in the format required by CIC. But, have the relieving letters of previous employers where i worked for 7 years which only mentions the designation and duration worked in the Co but NOT the job roles, no. of hours per week, salary earned . However, I can submit Employment Offer letters, paystubs & Relieving letters. Will this suffice CIC requirements.

(c) I never had designation like Investment Analyst during my career 8.5 years but my job roles matches with this NOC. DO I need to have same designation as mentioned by CIC?

Quick response will be highly appreciable.

database1981

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: FSW 2014 Different ECA procedure for doctors ? ?

ashif_eee said:
1112- 25th May 13

2174- 30th May 13

with CAP 300 each
In 2174, having 1000 slots will probably have the same period to fill the caps because of the awareness of a lot of applicants right now... But this might not be true because remember that IT job codes are now 4, so in a way, there will be splits of the applicants... My guess around Mid June to end of June, these hot IT NOC's will be filled.

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
I Assume there won't be changes in application. However we can wait till May1.
Another advantage is Salary will be credited. Bank statement will show additional $$.

angelinyc

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

BTW good job to ashifee and for everyone spending their valuable time helping everyone.

I have a query regarding birth certificate. So, I have a birth certificate, which funny enough doesn't state my name- just my birth date,place of birth and that I am a girl.
My hubby's BC on the other hand has his name but with his dads middle name as his last name which obviously doesnt match with any of his documents.

Any suggestions how to address to this for the CIC so that they consider my application.

Other query of mine is regarding refund of fee in case the CIC go through my docs and realize that BC doesnt meet their requirement and decide to return the application. Will CIC refund the fee then?

Can anyone share their experiences on when you can get a refund of your fee and when will the CIC not refund?

Many thanks

ter_06

Apr 26, 2014
Hello Ashif,

First of all a big thanks to you and other members who are taking so much efforts to reply for all our queries.
You guys are doing a wonderful job and thanks a ton :)

I have some couple of questions.

I just moved to US and I am here for only 3 months. So I am not sure whether I can apply PCC from here as I read
I have to be in a place for at least 6 months. And also I can't apply through US Visa office as I don't have one year visa in this country
to process my application from here.
So,

1. Can I apply from New Delhi, India Visa office from here?
2. What can I do for the PCC?
3. Is it possible to try for PCC here in US Indian embassy and apply with that from New Delhi Visa office?

Please help and I think I am ready with all documents except this PCC.

Thanks again,

Rajesh

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
Assuming 15 point for my exp, I am getting 68 total.
If any problem they find, & give less than 67. For safety can I do the following

In generic I mentioned spouse not accompanying.
In one letter can I write if points goes less than 67, consider spouse accompanying & charge accordingly. Her IELTS have more than 6band each.

Status
Not open for further replies.