+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Optimist3 said:
Thanks Future Canadian. For your wish to come true (second part), I may have to borrow your title..... are you willing to lend?? :D
I hope every one of us can be a future Canadian, but if everyone had the same name it would be very confusing!

khaled1984

Oct 12, 2014
khaled1984 said:
Hi everybody
I want to thank every single member in his great forum ,
I've been watching it since few months and it helped me a lot in preparing my file for FSW.
I really need your replies especially seniors :)
My file reach CIO in october 2 nd , my NOc is 3214,my mode of payment is CC. today i received
email from my bank that they are going to introduce a new system of securing all online transaction
in coopreation with visa and master card , which is called "3D secure">
I quote their message

"CBK wants to protect your financial transactions at all times, which is why we present you with
Al-Tijari 3D Secure fraud averting service. Al-Tijari 3D Secure is designed to protect your online
shopping against any possible fraudulent actions, and to make your online shopping using CBK cards
(all credit and prepaid cards issued by Commercial Bank of Kuwait )a safe and pleasant experience.
We joined hands with both Visa (Verified by Visa) and MasterCard (MasterCard® SecureCode™) to present
you with a free and very protective security service, where all you need to do is to follow these
simple steps:
1- Free registration: The next time you attempt to purchase anything from the registered
online retailers, you will be automatically directed to the Al-Tijari 3D Secure page, where you will
see a clear CBK logo with Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode logo (depending on the type of
card you are using) and the CBK personal message "Welcome to Al-Tijari Secure Online Shopping!"
so you can be confident enough to take the next step in your registration.
Your registration will require you to provide the following personal details:
a. Civil I.D. number
b. Account number
c. Your name as embossed on the card
d. Date of birth
You only have to register once for the service, and then you can enjoy online shopping using your
registered user name and password. Keep in mind that you cannot shop online in a registered retailer
without registering for Al-Tijari 3D Secure.
2- After you are done filling in the required information, you will then need to set up a User ID
and a password that you will use every time you shop with your CBK credit card in one of the
participating
retailers.
3- Once you completed the registration, a page will pop up automatically on the screen that will
guide you through the rest of your purchasing process up until you checkout.
4- Next time you are shopping on the internet at a participating retailer, you will just have to
enter your registered User ID and password.
"

Now I'm really confused and a bit worried ,

1) will this protective service prevent CIC from charging my CC, as long as they will not be able
to provide the user name and password for my credit card as per the new system?? or it's not the
same procedure , as i remember i read before in this thread that CIc is using another way to
charge CC which is not same like Online transaction? can somone confirm ??
I called the customer service in the bank , and i explained to theme the situation , BTW ,
I did the same before sending the application , and I stressed to not stop any transaction , and they
said they will never do,This time also , the guy on the phone told me that the bank will not stop any
transaction but they will call me to get my approval , he made me a bit relaxed , but still I'm not
confident 100 % on what he said.

2) I think this way of securing Cerdit card is used somewhere else in the world , did any one of
the members applied with credit card using similar service and got their CC charged without
complication? I really appreaciate sharing your experiences and suggestions.

any ideas? Did anyone have a cc with same service of securing online transaction and got their cc charged without problem?
is it safer to submit additional payment form with dd this time. As my file is in cio for only 11 days??

BSG

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
I saw few guys worry about the MR. and some people replied that TB could be reason for rejection. and I just want share experience of my mother's application. she had TB but no rejection. they actualy will diagnose and let you know and start your medication. CIC do not reject PR application due to TB. only thing is that you will need to see a doctor in Canada after landing, and you will be on health surveillance program. which mean few tests and regular check up.

pr4rajesh

Jun 16, 2014
Chennai India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 27-Oct-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
27-Jan-2015
Med's Request
10-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
14-Feb-2015
Is cic working today ?

imranshaukat

Feb 14, 2014
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2016
Nomination.....
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
File Transfer...
07-11-2016
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
vasumaaney said:
Again posting.

NOC :2173

Friends,

could you please tell for the following based on your experience.

1. My applicatoin is received on June 04th and tillnow my DD is not encashed. Is it mean that till now my application is not opened by CIC.
2. If My applicaton is opened, is it rejected. if yes by this time it would reached me, But not.
3. Is my application is reached to right place. infact it is received by GLEN and observed in SS many applications are received by GLEN.

SAME CASE OF MINE FRIEND HIS APPLICATION REACHED ON 29/5/2014 BUT CREDIT CARD NOT CHARGED(NOC 2131). ON MAIL INQUIRY HE CAME TO KNOW WHICH IS AS BELOW IN EMAIL,
Dear Sir/Madam:
>
> Please be advised that your application will be returned with all attachments. It was deemed incomplete due to a payment issue. A letter of explanation will be provided along with the application package.
>
> We do not keep detailed records of each application returned so I am unable to provide more case specific details.
> Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.
>
> Thank you for your interest in Canada.
>
> AQS
> Client Service Unit
> Citizenship and Immigration
> Centralized Intake Office
> Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Please answer to my questions.

Thanks,
Vasu

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
future_canadian said:
I hope every one of us can be a future Canadian, but if everyone had the same name it would be very confusing!
First you please land there. Then you will no more be "Future Canadian". I will borrow your name from then on...... I promise I will lend it to some one once it serves its purpose :D +1 for the good wishes.

Shiningthistime

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
01-08-14
IELTS Request
------
File Transfer...
01-08-14
Med's Request
15-09-14
Med's Done....
30-09-14
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-01-15
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-15
LANDED..........
-----
tveeter said:
Guys

Anybody from Hyderabd applied for PCC at PSK?

I just filled online form but It doesn't allow me to book the appointment. It says appointment full till 22 oct 2014.

Any suggestions on how to go about booking the appointment? Can I book at after 22? can I do it tomorrow? is there any other option?
try different location psk example ameerpet is full so i booked begumpet one...

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Optimist3 said:
First you please land there. Then you will no more be "Future Canadian". I will borrow your name from then on...... I promise I will lend it to some one once it serves its purpose :D +1 for the good wishes.
We could all append future_canadian to our names

idefix_future_canadian

Yours should be Optimist3_already_99%_canadian ;)

Saru

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-11-2014
IELTS Request
Attached
Med's Request
09-01-2014
Med's Done....
16-01-2014 With RFPF fund, PCC
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2015
Latest DD encashed date please?????

singhdebi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Hi xxxxxxxxxx

In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your application, they will need to review your evaluation report through using WES’s online service. In order to allow CIC to access this service, you will need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report.

If you are using the attached order form and want to pay by credit card, please fax the completed form to 416.972.9004.

Once it has been processed, an email notification for a payment request will be sent to you, you can then log into Check Status/Your Account: https://www.wes.org/appstatus/indexca.aspx and pay your balance by a credit card.

In order to expedite your order, we encourage you to pay by a credit card. Cheque payments will take longer to process and will delay your order.

Best regards,
WES Canada

I had received above email from WES on 30th Sep....But after doing FAX i have not received any mail to pay them fee for duplicate report.

Also sent emails to them but no answer.... :( :( :( :( :( :(

What can I do....

Please help

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
asinght said:
Sending via courier the DD for RPRF, and proof of Medicals .

Should I mention the application number or UCI on the envelope also ? Already mentioning it on the cover letter, DD, etc.
No need dear...uci no nd application no is very personal.....

alwaysonnet

May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014
File Transfer...
04-12-2014
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2015<br>Third line ... : 28-01-2015<br>Decision made ... : 07-03-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2015
ali79uk said:
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to inform you guys that my Bank Account was charged on 10-Oct.

I am a 24th June applicant.

However I am not expecting PER due to improper reference letters, so I am trying to arrange new references and hope I get my application returned asap to apply again.

Pray for me :-(
CIC has already reviewed your documents and found fit to issue PER. As a first step they have deducted the amount from your bank. Now there are slim chances that your application will be rejected. I don't think of any other reason of why you want your application rejected and sent it to you back. when your file is transferred to local VO, they will ask you to provide latest reference letters if your previous letters deemed less appropriate.

Cheer up buddy. You don't need to worry about anything at this point of time...

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
CheeryRuhela said:
Hello Seniors,

I am 14th May 2014 applicant for NOC 2174. I received my PER on 22nd August.
My VO is NDVO. I have still not received my Medicals.

Is this situation alarming ?

Shall I send any inquiry to NDVO for my case ?

I have sent few additional documents for my US travel (currently in US) documents in September last week. Can that be the reason for delay ?

Please suggest.
Pls check ss...you will find some 7,8,9 may applicants waiting for mr...have patience

Status
Not open for further replies.