+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
abishek1979 said:
DD cashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! June 22nd application!
Congrats and +1

But June 22nd? Pls give correct timeliness

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
kiwitbb said:
PER October 2
DD September 23
Application received June 5
1112 Beijing Smiley
SS updated
Congrats and +1

mamacoded

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th Sept
Doc's Request.
05/02/2015
Nomination.....
29th Dec
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
05/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/02/2015
Interview........
meds updated on ECAS 15/04/2015 DM according to ECAS 8th May
Passport Req..
14/05/2015, Passport received at CPC - May 19
VISA ISSUED...
visa received May 28
LANDED..........
29/05/2015
Hello Seniors,

Do you think there is any hope for someone that re-submitted on 09/09/2014 NOC 1111?I think CIC is still working on June 22nd applications and about 153 applications have been received on the CIC website.Please let me know your thoughts.

Regards

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Vijay_Kumar said:
Oh!!! ok I will try paying by DISCOVER and see
Why take a chance when no one is sure. I guess dd will be a better option.

vivek4u4me

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY NOVE SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 09
Nomination.....
AINP....NOV 27 2015
AOR Received.
March/08/2016
Med's Request
NOV 07 2016
Med's Done....
NOV 08 2016
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Marta said:
I think you can apply under FSW with valid job offer.

1311- bookkeepers category B occupation
6311 Food service supervisors category B occupation
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp?expand=arranged#arranged

"A valid job offer has to be for permanent, full-time and not seasonal work in an NOC 0, A or B occupation.

Depending on your case, there are different factors that make a job offer valid.

1. You currently work in Canada on a temporary work permit, and:

your work permit is valid both when you apply and when the visa is issued (or you are authorized to work in Canada when your visa is issued), and
CIC issued your work permit based on a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from Employment and Skills Development Canada (ESDC), and
you are working for an employer named on your work permit who has made a permanent job offer based on you being accepted as a federal skilled worker.
2. You currently work in Canada in a job that is exempt from the LMIA requirement under:

an international agreement (such as, the North American Free Trade Agreement) or
a federal-provincial agreement.
Also:

your work permit must be valid both when you apply and when the visa is issued (or you are authorized to work in Canada when your visa is issued), and
your current employer has made a permanent job offer based on you being accepted as a skilled worker.
3. You currently:

do not have a work permit, or
do not plan to work in Canada before you get a permanent resident visa.
OR

are working in Canada and a different employer has offered to give you a permanent full-time job,
OR

are working in Canada in a job that is exempt from a Labour Market Impact Assessment, but not under an international or federal-provincial agreement, and an employer has made you a permanent job offer based on you being accepted as a skilled worker,
AND

The employer has a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment from ESDC.

Note:
You cannot get a Labour Market Impact Assessment from ESDC. Your employer must do this for you.
ESDC will only confirm permanent job offers for occupations listed in skill type 0 or skill level A or B of the NOC.
A CIC officer must be convinced that you are able to perform the job offered to you. If the occupation is regulated in Canada, the officer must also be convinced that you will be able to become licensed or certified when in Canada."
Thanks for reply... i dont have one year experience in both jobs is it possible to apply combine.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Spiceisle said:
HELP NEEDED URGENTLY

Hi Guys I think I got it all wrong

My application was not returned because of the state dated cheque alone (which I check with bank and they said its valid for one yr )

The Letter from CIC states 'A review of your application indicates you do not meet the requirements of Regulation 10 of IRPA. The application is being returned to you for this reason. Your application fee was not processed and is also being returned to you.

Please see appendix(es) it says(your payment is stale-date. It must have been issued within six months of ur application)'

Please advise as to where I went wrong and what I need to do in order to reapply.....
I'm sorry to hear the bad news. If you look on the bright side, there is still time to apply if your NOC is not hot like 2174.

So, you submitted a check that is 6 + months old?

I guess its all clear. Just go to the bank and re-submit application with a new bank draft.

Lucky4u750

Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, App Filed: Aug 6, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP - Jan 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email1 - Mar 21, 2016 (PCC, RPRF), Reminder Email2 - Apr 22 (PCC & Medical Reminder)
Nomination.....
SINP - Apr 23, 2015
AOR Received.
CIC AOR - Nov 12, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable - Inland Applicant
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 11, 2017
Is there anyone who updated their documents by sending another packet & any assurance if it works?

It seems, I missed it big-time. My application is still in transit and I found this blunder... Although, I'm not 100% convinced that CIC doesn't accept Indian Consulate certificate (though it's not a clear cut BC as it says 'according to entry in passport xxxx'.

Lucky4u750 said:
Need help!!!
I recently submitted my application with Birth Certificate (from Indian Consulate as per passport format). Now I heard, CIC is returning back the applications as Birth Certificate from Indian Consulate are not acceptable. I've Birth Certificate available for me & my spouse but they are in HINDI, I thought Indian Consulate's certificate should be sufficient so I didn't include original birth certificate, but it seems I should've done the translation & affidavit process.
Now I can get it done from India, I've couple of questions -
1. How to send new supporting documents to CIC, what should I mention in the cover letter as I don't have any UIC or Number to mention.
2. Affidavit & translation should be Original or copy of it will do.
Please help.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
rebell said:
Hi everyone,

I want to ask , If someone has an Electrical Engineering Degree , then is it compulsory for him to apply under NOC 2133 " Electrical and electronics engineers " ? Since the qualification is related to this occupation. OR , if someone holds the same degree that is in the discipline of Electrical Engineering but is planning to apply under NOC 2241 " Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians " , so it fine too ?

I mean, Is there any restriction for an engineer to apply under the technicians stream if his duties match with it ? or if he does so, then he may get a refusal stating that your qualification does not matches with the NOC code.

Please, help...
Matching of job duties is important. There is no restriction for an engineer to apply under any stream as long as job duties match.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Groundzero said:
PER received. June 6 applicant.

Good luck to all..
Congrats and +1 !!

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lucky4u750 said:
Is there anyone who updated their documents by sending another packet & any assurance if it works?

It seems, I missed it big-time. My application is still in transit and I found this blunder... Although, I'm not 100% convinced that CIC doesn't accept Indian Consulate certificate (though it's not a clear cut BC as it says 'according to entry in passport xxxx'.
Yes, it is possible.

Below is my conversation with Oscar7.

Take notes.

Hi Bosschips,

Yes, I think you have the process rightly mentioned below. However I am copying it once again and also including a sample coverletter that one can use (please modify it to your need).

The email ID to send at is cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Best wishes! Smiley
--------------

Hi Dear,

Please check post # 72578 on page 4839 by Saps, and it has my cover letter format that you need.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.72570.html

Please modify it as needed.

PS - Also please read through my below instructions to follow what you need to do to get stuff added. Don't need to ask me again on this, if you read and follow everything mentioned here.

For adding data to application sent earlier:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.58650.html

Read my post in arusso's post and then the 2 links in there take you to 2 posts that again have my post in them (might need to scroll up or down or move to a previous page). One of the 2 links opens to page 3361 as you will notice, however need to move to the previous page, 3360, for the last post there.

Ignore the word of caution there as it was meant to let folks know that this is to be used in emergency situations only.

Need to courier the material as well as email the scanned version, and most importantly ask for confirmation on whether the document has been successfully added. All the information is already there - just read it very carefully please. Cheers!
------------------

Quote from: bosschips on September 14, 2014, 08:59:41 pm

Thanks for the reply Oscar7!

Don't worry. Your opinion is of high value to me. I'd rather hear the truth from you than from others who will give the sugar-coated safe ones. I appreciate your help in the forums including future, ashif, century, goku, and the others. Don't know why people from the thread feel too sensitive to your opinion.

So let's just say I decided to go with the wise decision... What will be the steps? I've been reviewing your last posts and I couldn't seem to find the link to your previous post on how to send an additional file to CIC.

Correct me if I'm wrong:

1. Send the file along with cover letter and write the following specifics on the envelope:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Address
(Do I write here; "Additional Documents"?)
Principal Applicant Name
NOC Code
UCI number
Date "Original" Application Received at CIO
E-mail Address

What else?

More details as shared in my link can be put in cover letter inside the envelop.

2. Scan the documents and cover letter and attach it to an e-mail to be sent to CIC requesting for it to be included in your file and also request for correspondence CONFIRMATION OF ADDITION OF THIS TO ORIGINAL APPLICATION once it is done. Include all the information found on the outside of the envelope. Also include the tracking number and expected date of arrival of the package at CIC.

What e-mail address should I send it to?

PROVIDED ABOVE

3. Wait for correspondence to the e-mail

YES, THAT MIGHT TAKE 35 DAYS, AND YOU SHOULD LIKELY RECEIVE PER BEFORE THAT.

Am I missing something here? Thank you so much Oscar7 for your time. :)

There have already been multiple attestations here in this thread, from successfully adding a cover letter to a last minute addition of new CC details before the charge date. I have even tried this out because I sent an updated WES report form with the corrected Date of Birth (the one I sent in the application contained a wrong DOB but I sent supporting documents to back it up). Still waiting for the results though. :)

Good luck!

kab

Oct 2, 2014
Hi guys,

I finished collecting all of my documents. However, I discovered a problem in the police certificate from my home country. I was issued the police certificate in September 2014. The letter states the issue date twice: once at the top of the certificate (Issue Date: September 01,2000), which is of course a mistake. Also, in the body of the certificate, it states that the issue date is September 01, 2014, which is the correct date.

Please note that I left my home country 4 months after I became 18 (I went to live in Dubai). Therefore, I am not 100% sure if I should include the certificate in the first place. In the guide, it states that I should get police certificates from all countries where I lived for more than 6 months after 18. However, in my opinion, they are probably expecting me to get a police certificate from my home country.

My question is: Do you think I should submit the certificate from my home country with my application and tell them that it has a mistake? or, should I just avoid submitting this police certificate since I only lived in my home country for 4 months after 18? Please note that I will be submitting the police certificate from Dubai since I lived most of my life there since I was 18.

I really appreciate your advice guys.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Spiceisle said:
HELP NEEDED URGENTLY

Hi Guys I think I got it all wrong

My application was not returned because of the state dated cheque alone (which I check with bank and they said its valid for one yr )

The Letter from CIC states 'A review of your application indicates you do not meet the requirements of Regulation 10 of IRPA. The application is being returned to you for this reason. Your application fee was not processed and is also being returned to you.

Please see appendix(es) it says(your payment is stale-date. It must have been issued within six months of ur application)'

Please advise as to where I went wrong and what I need to do in order to reapply.....
You need to apply as if it never happened. Use a spare original of ECA provided by WES, order a duplicate of TRF from IDP, download most recent forms from CIC website and arrange new payment with bank (I personally favour CC, because they will try charging three times instead of one, and it is also faster to clear for them). Tripple-check everything when you asseble the package and send it ASAP.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kab said:
Hi guys,

I finished collecting all of my documents. However, I discovered a problem in the police certificate from my home country. I was issued the police certificate in September 2014. The letter states the issue date twice: once at the top of the certificate (Issue Date: September 01,2000), which is of course a mistake. Also, in the body of the certificate, it states that the issue date is September 01, 2014, which is the correct date.

Please note that I left my home country 4 months after I became 18 (I went to live in Dubai). Therefore, I am not 100% sure if I should include the certificate in the first place. In the guide, it states that I should get police certificates from all countries where I lived for more than 6 months after 18. However, in my opinion, they are probably expecting me to get a police certificate from my home country.

My question is: Do you think I should submit the certificate from my home country with my application and tell them that it has a mistake? or, should I just avoid submitting this police certificate since I only lived in my home country for 4 months after 18? Please note that I will be submitting the police certificate from Dubai since I lived most of my life there since I was 18.

I really appreciate your advice guys.
If I were you I would submit he PCC at hand without any explanation. If CIC want to check it, they can always address the issuing authority.

Status
Not open for further replies.