+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JZPASSI

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Doc's Request.
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
29-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
ashif_eee said:
Bro,

Its dependent on the Local visa office ..in ur case u will be given-60 days..

U can go for either option---start the process of obtaining PCC now, or wait for any confirmation from CIC...

Good luck with ur application...:)
Ashif bro,
Please answer mine as well!!!...

Have 10 years of IT exp but refrence letter of 3+ as per CIC standards (2171)..for rest of exp i am having offer , exp, releiving letter but not duties mentioned ..n will not be getting ....and that exp is also of software designer....What is alternative ...n will CIC consider whole 10 years

ankit1703

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-05-2014
AOR Received.
N.A. for NDVO
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
File Transfer...
18-08-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting for Dream Come true
Seniors 1 query,

I have sent my file on 5th May from India and should reach CIC by 8th May.
I would be completing 4 yrs work experience in the desired NOC on 10th May.
So would they still count it as 3 years ? or they count it as 4 years because by the time they will access the file it would be Mid June ??

Kindly respond ??

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Get a new one.
I recently got mine

shah2014 said:
My wife don't have her Birth Certificate (I am the principle applicant, but i am claiming relative marks through her),

Is her Secondary School Certificate enough (Have her DOB and Father Name) or Affidavit is also required. Anyone, specially Senior Member who have experience of sending just the Birth Certificate.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
JZPASSI said:
Ashif bro,
Please answer mine as well!!!...

Have 10 years of IT exp but refrence letter of 3+ as per CIC standards (2171)..for rest of exp i am having offer , exp, releiving letter but not duties mentioned ..n will not be getting ....and that exp is also of software designer....What is alternative ...n will CIC consider whole 10 years
Bro,

u can check...

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

U can submit below Sample affidavit for the alternate work reference/job description letter:

Sample notarization
Date:

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned, (principal applicant), residing at ___________________________________, hereby solemnly affirm that from (date) until (date) I was employed by (company name) as (job title).

I worked (number) hours per week and was paid (salary) (weekly, monthly, yearly).

My main duties consisted of (main duties).

Main Duty 1
Main Duty 2
Main Duty 3
Main Duty 4
and so on and so forth.

I am unable to obtain a letter with the job description from my employer because the HR department doesn't provide any such letter with the job duties mentioned on it. The only thing they provide with is an experience letter with the designation and the tenure of the employment mentioned on it, that too at the time of relieving. I have that letter and I shall enclose the notarized copy of the same.

Good luck...:)

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the topic covered in antoher thred named" pakistani applicatons applying for WEs"

hassan905 said:
HI,

I am from pakistan, i have my engineering degree,transcript(photocopies)attested by hec.
How to get matric and inter attested by bise ?

Does someone know who needs to fill in transcript request form is it bise , uni or hec ?
Which sealed envelope should include this form

pleaseeee help

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

patricia9 said:
Hi,

Please tell me the points for language.
I have given IELTS for General Training and my score card is as below

Listening: 7.5
Reading: 7.0
Writing: 6.5
Speaking: 7.5

Overall: 7 bands

PLEASE HELP...!!!

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tailor with noc

whips said:
Seniors I need your precious advice yet again, based on the major duties listed below, do you think it is a good match for 2171? Feedback is much appreciated.
  • Manages Information Technology projects, including the assignment of project tasks to teams and individuals
  • Prepares project documents including technical specifications, tenders and evaluations
  • Develops and maintains baseline plans for the overall project including budgets, schedules and project specifications
  • Reviews and recommends business process improvements as it relates to the use of information technology systems
  • Manages suppliers and consultants ensuring adherence to contractual obligations
  • Coordinates the maintenance of the computerized data for the Power Delivery and Generation Division
  • Manages the policies for the definition, management and dissemination of computerized data
  • Recommends and reviews data models to be used in the implementation of information system applications
  • Assists in the specification and implementation of corporate database and decision support systems
  • Coordinates activities of Programmer/Analysts and Technicians involved in implementation and maintenance activities

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ankit1703 said:
Seniors 1 query,

I have sent my file on 5th May from India and should reach CIC by 8th May.
I would be completing 4 yrs work experience in the desired NOC on 10th May.
So would they still count it as 3 years ? or they count it as 4 years because by the time they will access the file it would be Mid June ??

Kindly respond ??
All of ur data will be calculated as per receiving date by CIC and also provided info on the application forms...

Very simple....So u will have 3 yrs...:) ;)

Good luck...:D

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
masimshehzad said:

+1 to u brother for helping thread members....:D

keerthim430

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Dear forum members,

My experience is as follows :

07 April 2010 - 16 March 2012 - company 1
April 2nd 2012 - March 31 2014 - company 2.

I have been working in company 3 since April 1 2014. I dont wanna put up that experience.

My question is, if I dont show up the present expereince I am falling short by a couple of weeks for 4 years. So will my expereince be considered as 3 years or 4 years ?

Eagerly waiting for the response.

Regards,
Keerthi

JZPASSI

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Doc's Request.
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
29-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
ashif_eee said:
Bro,

u can check...

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

U can submit below Sample affidavit for the alternate work reference/job description letter:

Sample notarization
Date:

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned, (principal applicant), residing at ___________________________________, hereby solemnly affirm that from (date) until (date) I was employed by (company name) as (job title).

I worked (number) hours per week and was paid (salary) (weekly, monthly, yearly).

My main duties consisted of (main duties).

Main Duty 1
Main Duty 2
Main Duty 3
Main Duty 4
and so on and so forth.

I am unable to obtain a letter with the job description from my employer because the HR department doesn't provide any such letter with the job duties mentioned on it. The only thing they provide with is an experience letter with the designation and the tenure of the employment mentioned on it, that too at the time of relieving. I have that letter and I shall enclose the notarized copy of the same.

Good luck...:)
Thanks Ashif,

Will they consider whole 10 yesr of exp as I have only 3+ years as BA (2171) rest is of software Designer....and do we need to do anything for regulated occupation

it_engg

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
I have stayed in uk for around 1 year
but with gaps of 10 day after every 3 months.

do i need to mention UK in countries where i lived more then 6 months?

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
keerthim430 said:
Dear forum members,

My experience is as follows :

07 April 2010 - 16 March 2012 - company 1
April 2nd 2012 - March 31 2014 - company 2.

I have been working in company 3 since April 1 2014. I dont wanna put up that experience.

My question is, if I dont show up the present expereince I am falling short by a couple of weeks for 4 years. So will my expereince be considered as 3 years or 4 years ?

Eagerly waiting for the response.

Regards,
Keerthi
Firstly, If u are not showing ur current exp, what u ll mention as current occupation. You have to mention what u r doing currently.
I recommend you to disclose your current experience (company-3) and mention the responsibilities match to NOC O or A or B skills.

Its again recommended to cover 4yrs exp by date also, to be at safer side, some say they will calculate total working hours, but we can't rely only on that.

They are coming for verification for some cases, so its better to give genuine exp, even though inevitable changes in responsibilities to match NOC roles.

gchabs

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent on 11-02-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Already Sent
File Transfer...
29-12-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
Filling the Generic Application Form for Canada

I don't know what CSQ is ? If I click no, what date am I suppose to put here? :-\

Have you received your Certificat de Sélection du Québec (CSQ)?

Check the corresponding box
If you checked “Yes”, please indicate the CSQ number
If you checked “No”, indicate the date when you applied for your CSQ
Note: If you are applying for refugee protection, check “no” for Question 7a and leave 7c blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.