+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess0612

Sep 2, 2014
trk1 said:
One should be greater than 1 year in the eligible NOCs. But the remaining all should have NOC reference...need not be in the 50 LISTED.
And you will need Employer Reference for them...to fetch points!

Wishes!
Provided that I have worked for my current company for more than 6 years, do I need to get the ref letter from my previous firm? Thanks!

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
k_b said:
He is not talking about application fees.

He is refering to RPRF fee which needs to be paid while submitting medicals. And online is the best and easiest way.
I agree. For RPRF ONLINE is the recommended and easiest way.

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
Jess0612 said:
Provided that I have worked for my current company for more than 6 years, do I need to get the ref letter from my previous firm? Thanks!
If that one single reference letter for 6 + years is NOC Eligible and you are having employer reference letter highlighting the duties clearly with full time, hours worked, start and end date, salary etc,, then for the remaining all employments, having a reference letter is not going to add points.

You still need to declare them...without gaps for last 10 years.

Best wishes!

Suji1234

Jul 30, 2014
suhits said:
From all similar post shared on this forum before, you should be confident that you will receive your PER this week.
Till Yesterday the ECAS was not showing up..Today it showed up saying IN PROCESS. People who get PER what will be the online status...will you let me know..I am really worried as I can august 27th charged people have got PER email.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
We're on the same boat my friend!!!

Hope to receive PER soon :'(

Suji1234 said:
Hi Friends,

My CC Charged date is August 28th, I have not received PER email yet but when i Checked my online status it says "IN PROCESS" and says We received your application on May 20th, 2014. Please let me know what does it mean?? When can i Expect PER?

virgomus

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th May 2014
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED : 21st August 2014
File Transfer...
HOPEFULLY 21ST AUGUST
Med's Request
15th NOV 2014
Med's Done....
22nd NOV 2014... Medical Received : 17/01/2015
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
21st January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st January 2015
LANDED..........
soon
Hi Admin
A quick question.... Is this forum dedicated to ppl applied to NDVO only.... is there some place where we can see something about London VO... I am sure there are many like me whose VO is london..... after getting the PER nothing heard from LVO.... Do u have any idea when they will start rolling in MR's..

NOC: 2174---> App Date : 12th May ----> DD Charged 22nd July----> PER : 21st August ----> MR : waiting

nsing25

Jun 24, 2014
Hi,
I got Medical request yesterday.
name is sheet (nsing25)
NDVO New delhi
Application date :- 7may (Mike)

Please update in the sheet.

One question:-I am the primary applicant and applied along for my Wife and KID.
In the medical request form, i only got my baby's generated UCI and application form and the email is sent on his name also.
Do I need to contact NDVO, or this is normal thing.

physioindia

Sep 5, 2014
Hello,
I have question regarding my experience so kindly help me out in that.
I have 4 months of full time experience after my bachelor degree then i joined masters degree n during master degree i did part time job for 2 years and again after master degree i am doing job which is 1 year full time so total how many years experience i can saw for fswp ?
NOC 3142.
Thanks.
Waiting to hear from your side.

G4Canada

Aug 29, 2014
Hello everyone,

I am new in this forum and also very happy to see you all very helpful. Now my question is, I have applied for FSW 2014 for NOC 1112 on 26th August and my app reached at CIO on 4th September so what are the chances for me to fall in the cap reached?

Thanks.

sachintang

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
I have submitted my application for immigration to Canada on Sept 1, 2014. Can any one advise me on the process that in how much time can i expect them to charge the fee from my credit card? I have mentioned my credit credit details in the form and now i have received a new chip card from the issuing bank, instructing that the old card will be valid for 2 months only and then i cannot use the card. I will have to use the new chip card.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
2+ Years
2 yrs PT = 1 Yr Fulltime
1 yr FT

total 2 years FT. But make sure your PT experience says at least 18-20 hrs per week.

physioindia said:
Hello,
I have question regarding my experience so kindly help me out in that.
I have 4 months of full time experience after my bachelor degree then i joined masters degree n during master degree i did part time job for 2 years and again after master degree i am doing job which is 1 year full time so total how many years experience i can saw for fswp ?
NOC 3142.
Thanks.
Waiting to hear from your side.

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
24-11-2014 (new born med req rcvd (02-12-2014)
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 20-02-15 - PPR - 25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
VISA and COPR Recieved\Collected -16th Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
Very slim...as they are done with close to 500 apps already
And they are yet to finish may applications....i guess this NOC would be over by mid june applicants...but who knows...all i can say is pray...!!!

G4Canada said:
Hello everyone,

I am new in this forum and also very happy to see you all very helpful. Now my question is, I have applied for FSW 2014 for NOC 1112 on 26th August and my app reached at CIO on 4th September so what are the chances for me to fall in the cap reached?

Thanks.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Well no one can say that, but with 1112 being really popular the chances diminishes by the end of August. Keep an eye on the caps. Its almost 50% by now.

Not to put you down, but i would suggest also apply for another NOC parallelly to increase your chances.

Following others suggestions is good but being practical is better.

G4Canada said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.