+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junash

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pks0884 said:
Hi All,

Can you please help me with the following Query.

I just received Job Reference Letter from my previous company HR.
But by mistake they have mentioned my Family Name along with Full name.As per my passport,employment details I do not have a Family Name.On all my appointment letter,releiving & experience letter etc. only Full Name is mentioned.

Can I use the same letter or use a whitener/eraser to delete the Family Name on the letter ?

OR

Can I send the letter as it is explaining about the mistake in the cover letter?

Any Suggestions Please!!!

If you can change it than go for it..otherwise it would not a problem.. as you full name is there.. dont use whitener... as you said that you are not using family name in ur any of docs then why they had written it??

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
bhavcaluk said:
The employer shall issue reference letter as per records available with them.Do not apply fluid on the letter .Please get it corrected from employer.This is important in case you are claiming points for experience for this employment
Junash said:
If you can change it than go for it..otherwise it would not a problem.. as you full name is there.. dont use whitener... as you said that you are not using family name in ur any of docs then why they had written it??
Exactly buddy..... :D :D

+1! to both of u..... :D

Samoo2014

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 8 Dec 2014
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
2 April 2015
Passport Req..
1 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 Jun 2015
Canadian mum said:
Express Entry launches in January 2015 but It will run concurrently as FSW closes April 2015...
Good, if someone couldn't sent file up to Jan surely he has to apply online first to get invitation to apply, but my question was If I send my file and they receive it only, or receive it and charged CC, I will be pass the new system or not ?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
open said:
Hi, I have question I am almost ready for my application for fsw with arranged employment, I am going to use my previous work experience, but there is a problem I have almost more than 3 years experience in three companies on the same role with more than 1 year experience in each company, I got experience refrence letter from one company but other 2 companies are denying to issue me the letter according to cic format my question is shall is proceed my application with only one refrence letter.

If the current job requirements fulfill ur requirements like achieving min 67 points and u dont require the prev work exp points...then this is absolutely ok....

But mention all the job details on the CIC forms....

This is acceptable....:) We have seen several successful applicants whom have not submitted prev employment ref letter...

if u have the appointment/ payslips docs then submit those....

All the best.....

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
ashif_eee said:
Exactly buddy..... :D :D

+1! to both of u..... :D
Hi, ashif_eee I have question I am almost ready for my application for fsw with arranged employment, I am going to use my previous work experience, but there is a problem I have almost more than 3 years experience in three companies on the same role with more than 1 year experience in each company, I got experience refrence letter from one company but other 2 companies are denying to issue me the letter according to cic format my question is shall is proceed my application with only one refrence letter.

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ashif_eee said:
If I say -Its both........... :p :p :p :p

Then what will happen....... 8) 8) 8) 8)
ok, ok just because you are a nice guy and really helpful with all this imm stuff, i'll give you +1 on your laurels ;)

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
ashif_eee said:
If the current job requirements fulfill ur requirements like achieving min 67 points and u dont require the prev work exp points...then this is absolutely ok....

But mention all the job details on the CIC forms....

This is acceptable....:)

All the best.....
Thanks Ashif_eee for your quick reply, I have one more question I am on tfw visa in canada, when I applied I have given evidence that I worked with the other two companies, but when I will apply for fsw do they ask me why I am not using the experience letter of the other 2 companies

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
open said:
Thanks Ashif_eee for your quick reply, I have one more question I am on tfw visa in canada, when I applied I have given evidence that I worked with the other two companies, but when I will apply for fsw do they ask me why I am not using the experience letter of the other 2 companies
Brother,

Usually they dont ask for such issues.....But If any ques is raised on the case officer's mind then u may be asked for the same...

In that case, just u can explain ur situation.....I have seen- they accept this issues....since these are very common that prev employers are reluctant in some cases to provide employment ref letter......

Good luck....:)

pks0884

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
Doc's Request.
DD ENCASHED 13-01-2015
Nomination.....
PER 05-02-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Processing Started 22-04-2015
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
TLU- 02-06-2015
Passport Req..
DM 26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PPR 04-09-2015
Junash said:
My Manger Knew me by my Family Name and he drafted that letter , but as per records my family name is not there.
Its not possible/very difficult to get another letter as my previous company is in another city and I got the current letter after chasing them on phone.

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

Usually they dont ask for such issues.....But If any ques is raised on the case officer's mind then u may be asked for the same...

In that case, just u can explain ur situation.....I have seen- they accept this issues....since these are very common that prev employers are reluctant in some cases to provide employment ref letter......

Good luck....:)
Ashif_eee ur really great, I am fighting with my previous employers from last two months and I was in stress, u solved a big problem of mine....thanks...and I hope u will help me in my future

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Advise needed.

amitgoyal_ec said:
Can anyone please advise on this urgently

Hi Guys,

I really need advise on filling new IMM0008 Schedule 3 form. I will be sending my application in couple of day but just messed up for how to fill the section 12 (b) - Work Experience which is revised in August 2014 new form.

I have total 7 years of experience considering job title is different in all the organizations I worked. I have total 5 companies and out of which, two companies having experience less than an year.

Also, when i got to new form and just put the cursor on the box without clicking, there is a Pop up against each box.

Example for 1 Year - Pop up showing CHECK BOX : Less than 1 Year
2 to 3 years - Pop up showing CHECK Box : 1 year but less than 2
4 to 5 years - Pop up showing CHECK Box : 2 years but less than 3
6 years or more - Pop up showing CHECK Box : 3 years but less than 4

Should i follow the instruction highlighting in Pop up against each box or check based on the years interval as mentioned against each box. If i follow the later way to fill the form, what should i do for the experience less than 1 year.

Need Urgent Advise

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
ankit.b said:
Thanks for the reply bro. But I just want to know, is your application under process or you're already in Canada?
No I am preparing for my application, but yes I am in canada on work permit on noc 0

pks0884

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
Doc's Request.
DD ENCASHED 13-01-2015
Nomination.....
PER 05-02-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Processing Started 22-04-2015
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
TLU- 02-06-2015
Passport Req..
DM 26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PPR 04-09-2015
ashif_eee said:
buddy,

Will be best if u take newer refl letter with PP name.....If not possible then follow second process (cover letter) ...:)
bhavcaluk said:
The employer shall issue reference letter as per records available with them.Do not apply fluid on the letter .Please get it corrected from employer.This is important in case you are claiming points for experience for this employment
Junash said:

Thanks for your suggestions. I think I am going to use the same letter with an explanation about the mistake in the cover letter.
Anyways I have other supporting documents for the job with the full name only.

Aminow

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2015 Updated Schedule A background declaration
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2016
LANDED..........
22-08-2016
Brothers/sisters,

I have sent my application on 18 August 2014 and it reached NS on 25 August 2014. However, I have used the old Schedule 3 Economic classes form. Is this going to be an issue? which date did they update the form?

Status
Not open for further replies.