+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Joiedevivre said:
got it ! the issue is on our usa visa expiry is april 2015 and as a matter of fact we know it will be extended further for 3 years. but how to document the fact and let CIO know is my concern

hope i am not risking the entire application process opting for ottawa :(
You may try to attach an explanation letter along with IMM0008 (Generic form). It might help you and also help VO to understand why you mentioned CPC-O as Visa office.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Jango1 said:
Wonderful..Project mgt.. If you stay near Humber north campus, I would love to exchange email, phone no , skype.
Since I have one more day tomorrow before leaving.

Cause I am puzzled about accomodation. I have someone to pick me up.. (Figures crossed)

Can you message me the above details please ?

PM you. :)

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Joiedevivre said:
got it ! the issue is on our usa visa expiry is april 2015 and as a matter of fact we know it will be extended further for 3 years. but how to document the fact and let CIO know is my concern

hope i am not risking the entire application process opting for ottawa :(

The guide clearly states...

Indicate the name of the Immigration Office which serves:

your country of nationality, or
the country in which you are residing, provided that you have been lawfully admitted to that country for at least one (1) year.

If you were admitted for one year, you are in your right to select CPC-O, that's all. What CIC does with your application is their prerogative.

Regards

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Subash said:
Hi,

I need some clarification about deposited settlement fund. I have deposited required amount at a time to my account and have been maintained till now. However, I have not moved those amount and have planned to maintain throughout the process. My question here is do I need to keep that amount constant or should I withdraw some and balance again in order to show transaction history ?
If there is no pressing need to withdraw the funds, its advisable to keep it, Its better to show the money is available for your immigration needs than transaction history

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
quebec2013 said:
ITS better to remove staple or leave stapled
There is a thing called 'paper clip' which also keeps things closer together. :)

Regards

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
quebec2013 said:
We should use paper clip to separate each form
There is no need. CIC says in the checklist itself to leave everything (except photos and DD) to be unbounded.

But if you anyhow want to use staple, better idea would be to use paper-clip instead.

Regards

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
shehpar said:
Hi Friends,

Let me tell you a case. I had been blessed with a baby on 9th May, but already prepared my application so submitted through courier on 11th May without mentioning her due to following reason.

Her name was not decided,
no official documents for birth notification was issued,
no passport / identity.

Now I am worried if there is any issue that VO will ask that why I didnt mention her in my application. You advise please on how to notify them or will there be any impact on my application?
You may send an email to CIC on this effect indicating ability to satisfy criteria for the new addition to your family, More Importantly you most re-send a soft reminder Immediately PER is received if a respond is yet to be received by that time

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
nskatcv said:
There is no need. CIC says in the checklist itself to leave everything (except photos and DD) to be unbounded.

But if you anyhow want to use staple, better idea would be to use paper-clip instead.

Regards
Thanks +1 for u ;D ;D ;D

ack1990

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 04-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
pappusampath said:
I have a question...I applied FSW for myself and dependent for my wife. I got 1 UCI number in the PER email. But in one of the chat in this forum, that person got two UCI numbers (1 for him and 1 for his spouse). Is that correct. Please provide some details about this
In PER email, you only get your UCI since you are the principle applicant. Your spouse UCI will be shown on the medical request form that you will receive at a later stage during local VO processing. At the end of the day, each person will be assigned a UCI number...and thats what 'unique' means anyway ;D ;D

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Hi Seniors,

At this pace CIC will take one year just to complete May applicants :(
Any idea from previous years whether PER speed will pick up ?

Regards
Arjun Singh
This is probably as a result of Large percentage of submissions from 'FSW2013 spill over' & those ready with completed applications, by the time d program was reopening May, I believe it will get faster as the months roll by as there should be lesser application to deal with

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
KiViIdr said:
Guys, need some desperate help...

I am 8th May applicant but still have not got my CC charged yet. :(

I called CIC once and that was no help either. They just said we can't tell anything about your application, we don't have access..
Has any one, still waiting for CC charge, been able to get any concrete information from CIC ?

My application was received by M.Krszwda. Have people found any difficulty with this person receiving application ??
There is nothing so unusual about this, couple of people on the forum have similar issues. Good news is around the corner

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
This is way we have to write address on envelop or our address on back of the envelop?

(Your name)
(Your Address)
(Your Postal Code)

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
I translated one Arabic document to English and notarize both Arabic copy and English Copy as well, notarization date on Arabic and English copies are 13 July 2013 but on affidavit date is 27 May 2013 and notarize by an other person is this acceptable or any harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.