+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj31

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sep'14
Nomination.....
CC charged: 25th November'14 & PER received: 29th December'14
File Transfer...
Second Line updated :16th April'15
Med's Request
18th April'15
Med's Done....
27thApril'15, Third line got updated: 6th May'15
Interview........
Interview waived (Thank God), DM made: 29th May'15
Passport Req..
1st June'15, Submitted PP On: 3rd June'15
VISA ISSUED...
Collected my PP with Visa Stamp: 17th June'15
LANDED..........
Yet to Plan
Goku said:
No. There isn't any signature field available on Supplementary Travel form. So no signature needed.
Thank you Goku bro....

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
sthsudip said:
hello friends,

My ecas showing in process.

NOC 2132, 9th may applicant.

Went bank today to check the DD status and they said it has already been encased but told me that they don't know the exact date.

I updated the spreadsheet with new entry.

admin, please delete my old one.

Praying for PER next...

Best of luck for others.
Congrats.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cian said:
Hi guys,

My question is as to how long do we have to maintain the balance required to be shown. Am a single applicant. What if after getting the statement, I use some money from the account?? What are the consequences in such situation?? Can we deposit money again after using. What is likely to happen?

Is it ok if I show balance from a joint account where I am the first account holder and my mom is the secondary holder. Am asking this because when I get a statement form bank, it will mention my name and my mom's name too as secondary account holder.

Thanks in advance.
Joint accounts are not acceptable except with a spouse.

You can use your money whenever you need it. Just make sure you can convince the local VO that you still have the required funds when they ask for further details, and that you are not a marginal case.

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Goku said:
Guys a quick update. My ECAS has changed to "in process" (which was today morning, as nothing was there till yesterday night). It says my application was received on May 9th, 2014.
Congrats

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sdy said:
Thanks for the information. I have queries pertaining to schedule 3 economic classes:

1. Question 7: Language.
Is your accompanying spouse proficient in English or French

(In my case, my spouse is non accompanying. If I write Yes to the above question, it asks for IELTS test result which she has not given. So should I write No to the above question) write no

2. Question 11: Settlement funds
Indicate the total amount of funds in Canadian Dollars.

(In my case, my account is in PKR, and its not a forieng account. I have use exchange rate and write the amount in Canadian dollars. Is it neccessary to have acount in canadian dollars) no, just convert the currency

3. Question 12: Work Experience
The column of main duties is very limited. Is it possible I write 'attached on a separate sheet' for main duties, and put a separate sheet and write main duties. You could, or you could do a very basic summary on that form and let the letters give more details.

Thanks

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sairahmad said:
If I am liquidating my jewellery and converting it to Cash to show in my bank account, Do I need to give any proofs how I got that amount in Cash in my Bank? (i.e. show any evidence that I had that amount of jewellery?)
You should get a receipt just in case.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- At CIO- 12th May - CC

Attn: At CIO-> 12th May -> CC

As per SS, the following CC Applicants from 12 th May are awaiting At CIO.
Pls check & update if anybody's missing/ silent viewers/ already CC charged :

Ahmed Mansour
BanuManu4786
Delpi
FD
Flyhigh
Hopecouple
jaspal2710
Manucharyanroza
Neel
Rayj
rudinq
sailormoon
team_sure

KDY2KIN- new entrant .. (not in SS)

Wishing all the best for a new week !!

KDY2KIN said:
Dear all,

my application was rcvd on 12may but no CC charged or rejection mail.please confirm where to check or call for status.applied under 1114.
Rayj said:
Hello All,

If I'm understanding it properly, rejected applications are reaching back much faster than they took last year giving you another chance to re-apply. Hope this brings some hope for those who have made minor mistakes in their application.

P.S I'm an 12th May applicant and have not yet been charged on my CC. And yes I'm hoping I don't get rejected as I personally dint find any mistake rest all is in God's hand.

Good Luck All!!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om999 said:
Hi...Do you know anyone who was asked for ITR?
No, but I also don't know anyone who's gone through the process before this year. Some who have been around for years on this forum may know a previous case.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
ashif_eee said:

Update:

During FSW13 opening, after long waiting (since last time FSW was closed on 2012) I have applied on the very first day (May 04,2013) on NOC 2147. But unfortunately after waiting over 15 months my file is not having any satisfactory update or finishing. Still no trace when Singapore VO will start to send Medical request to its first FSW13 applicant. Max VO has already finished or in process to be finished FSW13 files very soon.

Since my wife is on US (for higher studies purpose) for last couple of years, I attempted to apply on last year to apply for second application package with the NOC 2132, but restricted myself for the CIC commitment that they gonna finish FSW13 files within a year....Alas, they cheated with us...

I was continuing my waiting that SGVO will send some good news within a few days.....But thing is not changing...waiting without any hope...without any trace...

Finally applied as spouse on NOC-2132 (Mechanical Engineer) today with the visa office of CPC-O. Hope this time God will not frustrate me....File should be reached on 8th Aug 2014....So officially I am now part of FSW14.....

My presence on your prayer is highly expected...

God bless all....
Good luck for your new application Ashif.

Found this data on backlogs that relates with, and explains your situation.

Source : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/2013-03-28.pdf

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:

Update:

During FSW13 opening, after long waiting (since last time FSW was closed on 2012) I have applied on the very first day (May 04,2013) on NOC 2147. But unfortunately after waiting over 15 months my file is not having any satisfactory update or finishing. Still no trace when Singapore VO will start to send Medical request to its first FSW13 applicant. Max VO has already finished or in process to be finished FSW13 files very soon.

Since my wife is on US (for higher studies purpose) for last couple of years, I attempted to apply on last year to apply for second application package with the NOC 2132, but restricted myself for the CIC commitment that they gonna finish FSW13 files within a year....Alas, they cheated with us...

I was continuing my waiting that SGVO will send some good news within a few days.....But thing is not changing...waiting without any hope...without any trace...

Finally applied as spouse on NOC-2132 (Mechanical Engineer) today with the visa office of CPC-O. Hope this time God will not frustrate me....File should be reached on 8th Aug 2014....So officially I am now part of FSW14.....

My presence on your prayer is highly expected...

God bless all....
Best of luck to you!!

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Go Cool !! 8)

Goku said:
Guys a quick update. My ECAS has changed to "in process" (which was today morning, as nothing was there till yesterday night). It says my application was received on May 9th, 2014.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Hey Goku,

Congrats my friend.. good going.. :)

Goku said:

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swapan1189 said:
Hi, Could anyone suggest an alternative for Experience letter with job responsibilities since my employer is not gonna provide my job responsibilities due to privacy clause. I could arrange the following documents:-

1. Offer letter
2. Pay Slips
3. Bonafide letter

Please suggest which other documents could be added to have better chances of immigration. And also will these alternatives work or only experience letter with responsibilities would work.

Thanks!!!
The privacy rights are for the protection of the employee... can't you tell them you waive your privacy protections for this purpose? This sounds like a dumb reason they won't write you a letter.

If they refuse to budge, have a senior or someone who knew your duties write a personal letter (not on letterhead) stating your duties.

The documents you mention may help, but they problem is they probably don't go into detail on your duties and may not be enough of a match with your NOC to convince the reviewers, especially if you are in a technical or finance NOC where the reviewer is unlikely to understand the terms and abbreviations specific to that field.

Good luck.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goku said:
congrats!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanand3008 said:
Hi All, I have sent my application with all the required documents for CIC processing. Could you please clarify - How much time does it usually takes for CIC approval (considering the positive response)?
you're going to be waiting a few months. CIC is currently sending responses to applications received May 7th.

Status
Not open for further replies.