+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
THORAS said:
We have applied for fsw program this time with myself as primary and spouse.

We are applying from India and maintain exact 8 lakhs for this purpose in account.

Canadian dollar value is changing and now I see that the amount 14,720 ( for 2 people) cad equates more than 8 lakhs as the rate is 55.55 ₹.

so will dat lead to rejection..Please advise. ?
It's difficult to say anything with 100% confidence but in my opinion, your application is likely to be refused.

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Schedule A - Education - Name of Institution

University name or college name

as college is where I study , which is around 200 km from University ( University awards the degree)

thanks

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thomas1987 said:
Guys,

Quick help, While notarizing the passport do i have to notarize all pages or just front and back is sufficient.

Note: I have 2 visitor visa stamping.

Thanks,
Only the bio data page, unless you also need to provide Proof of Admission as per the checklist, then you'll need copies of all relevant visa pages.

Notarization is not required unless the passport is in a language other than English or French.

THORAS

Jun 26, 2014
sagarsa said:
I dont think so..you will have to share the proof of funds again when they ask for it....so you will have sometime to do that...you can keep few bucks extra just to be on the safer side.....You can still check with experts here....
thanks brother..

Actually we have more money in the same bank...but in the bankers certificate we have mentioned 8 lks nly n the receipt of the same..How can I add more money since I have submitted the bank certificate of along with application already?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestwishes said:
Hi,

I'm a newbie here, and I need advice..... I have dual citizenships, therefore I have 2 passports. I am now filling in Generic application form (IMM 0008) for FSW, there are two fields for country of citizenship,so I put down both of my citizenships. However, there is only one field for travel document (passport), so my question is, I only need to fill in one passport number and attach one copy of passport, or I have to attach an additional sheet to provide passport number of my second citizenship and attach copies of both passports in my application.

Thanks in advance.........
You should provide both passports. If one of your countries of citizenship allows entry to Canada without visa you should enter that one on the generic application form as that will make things a little easier (you won't need to wait for PR card after landing if you need to leave, you can go ahead of time to arrange a place to live, etc).

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaxon911 said:
While I appreciate humor, some of these posts sounds rather insulting.

I do not see how that bit of HTML code can cause whole page fail to load. I had issues with several pages as well, including some of those on which I did not have any posts. If my code that is breaking the page, then it's poor programming by the forum developers. I have had many posts on many pages, all of those I've checked are loading fine for me now so may be it was temporary glitch on the server. Whatever it is, I do not wish to act in response to insulting posts. For those who follow American date format, I'd like to clarify, 911 in the UK date format means Nov/9 (or 11/9 in US date format)!
FWIW I can see this post and many others of his. I have no idea what was causing the problem but it seems not to be happening today.

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
emerald89 said:
Hi
t
I have a question regarding to photo submission. it said ' each member of your family', does it mean myself, my husband and my child? or do I need to include my parents' and sister's? they do not stay with me nor will they accompany me.
Family = You + Spouse + Children (dependent or not)

THORAS

Jun 26, 2014
Jaxon911 said:
It's difficult to say anything with 100% confidence but in my opinion, your application is likely to be refused.
Heart breaking.. :eek: :eek:

but our application was filed on june 12th...during dat time 7.9 lakhs was sufficient,and we maintained 8lks..So is there ny hope?

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
visa_4all said:
Schedule A - Education - Name of Institution

University name or college name

as college is where I study , which is around 200 km from University ( University awards the degree)

thanks
University name is sufficient. You are required to enclose University degree (copies) with your application which precedes College Certificates(if any).

THORAS

Jun 26, 2014
THORAS said:
Heart breaking.. :eek: :eek:

but our application was filed on june 12th...during dat time 7.9 lakhs was sufficient,and we maintained 8lks..So is there ny hope?
dear seniors ,Exerts please advice..
We have applied for fsw program this time with myself as primary and spouse.

We are applying from India and maintain exact 8 lakhs for this purpose in account.

Canadian dollar value is changing and now I see that the amount 14,720 ( for 2 people) cad equates more than 8 lakhs as the rate is 55.55 ₹.

so will dat lead to rejection..Please advise.

sarika18

Jul 21, 2014
hey IT guys, pls plz

pleasy suggest which NOC do u think following RR belongs to best suited for 2173 or 2171?

• Interacting with the onsite counterparts, business analysts, architects and the client for requirements gathering and documenting the same
• Understanding the business requirements/processes and articulate, discuss the same with the team
• Research, evaluate and synthesize users' requirements to design and develop Applications Software/web-sites
• Develop proposals for development/enhancement of software applications/web-sites with clearly identified objectives, scope, solution outline, list of deliverables, assumptions, risks involved, estimates, pricing, schedules and resource requirements.
• Lead and co-ordinate team of application developers to develop applications software and web-sites
• Preparing functional and technical design documents;
• Write and modify Software code/applications software as per the business needs
• Apply Optimization methods and Quality Control Procedures wherever applicable
• Code review
• Unit testing and Integration Testing
• Deployment/Installation of Code/applications/web-sites on the servers
• Production Implementation, enhancement, maintenance and support of the software applications/web-sites
• Identify and troubleshoot technical problems as per maintenance processes
• Research and evaluate variety of software products
• Assist in function point calculations for software applications/web-sites
• Prepare user manuals and other research documentation for operation and maintenance of software applications/web-sites.

jaspal2710

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 June (1st app), 2 Sept (second app)
Med's Request
24 dec (1st app). RPRF sent 28 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
27 Dec 14
Passport Req..
DM: 16.03.2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hi

i think they will check the conversion as on date of application.. i doubt if exchange rates will make a difference

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.