+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

In Additional family information document we need to write in native language for all the members of family including sister and brother m i right ?
And if my wife forgets to write it then can i write instead or her?

Also for the photos it has been said every member of the family whether accompanying or not does this include parents brothers and sisters ?

Thanks in advance

jigsaw

May 20, 2014
Hi All,
after ages i did get my marksheet transcripts verified from my university eventually.
i need to submit them to the WES for evaluation now.

quick question -- the WES website says to submit a formal application before the documents are scheduled to arrive at their location. (i already have paid the fees and have the reference number etc).
does this mean i have to send them a mail from my login account or something indicating that my documents will reach in about 3-4 days maybe?

kindly let me know how to go about it please.

engmSalem

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
Dear,

Kindly find duties:

Main duties

Software engineers and designers perform some or all of the following duties:
Collect and document users' requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
Assess, test, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
May lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems.

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2173

sampathuce said:
Can anybody post roles and responsibilities for NOC 2173

Thanks

droslim

Star Member
May 27, 2014
jpn said:
Hi droslim,
All estimates till date are falling in place. Your estimate is 22/8 to 18/9, you can check this in spreadsheet. patience for another month.
Cheers.
Thanks jpn. **yawn** :-X :-X

jpn

Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014 PER................: 12-11-2014
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
capr13 said:
Hello All,

In Additional family information document we need to write in native for all the members of family including sister and brother m i right ?
And if my wife forgets to write it then can i write instead or her?

Also for the photos it has been said every member of the family whether accompanying or not does this include parents brothers and sisters ?

Thanks in advance
You are right bro ;D
One form for you, another for spouse and any dependant of 18 years or more. You can fill the forms for them, write all names in English and native language, and sign, date them.
Photos of your immediate family. Brother, sisters, mother and father are NOT your family. Only your spouse and dependant children are your family.
Cheers..

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
nandha23 said:
Hi Venkat,

Yes, they gave me a challan for 500. I paid the amount, but i did not get the finger print yet. Will they give the fingerprint in a sealed envelope by signing across the envelope? Because when I asked SCRB, they said they will just get the finger print on fd-258 card and will provide the SCRB seal on the card.
I think the process have been changed.
For me... i went to scrb office and said, need to take fingerprint, they asked me to choose 2 copy and provide the challan for 100 and asked me to pay in state bank mount road, i did the same and show the receipt of payment to the scrb officials, on that day itself they took my fingerprint and gave it to me with seal and sign of superintendent of police, 1 hour work.....

engmSalem

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
Hey Guys any advise,

Kindly I send an email to noc-cnp @ workingincanada.gc.ca and they recommend NOC 2171 to the following duties...Although I thought 2173 is more close...please advise urgently:

- About 5 years as a Technical Team Leader .
- He has demonstrated outstanding programming skills in the project.

His responsibilities have included:

• Demonstrates professional knowledge of Dot Net framework 3.5, C#3, ASP.NET, AJAX, jQuery , Java Script and XML.
​​
• Building reports using Crystal report and Crystal report server.
• Understands the benefits of various programming languages and Creates XML Schemas.
• Creates efficient and logical databases using SQL server 2008.
• Perform analysis, requirements gathering and gab analysis and convert it to analysis and design documentation supported with UML diagrams.
• Designs and codes superior technical solutions and applying design patterns.
• Recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions
• Consistently delivers high-quality modules.
• Understands the benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented.
• Leading a team assign tasks to each member and follow up tasks with them
• Generates enthusiasm among team members.
• Proactively seeks opportunities to serve in leadership roles.
• Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and Facilitates effective team interaction.
• Acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contribution.
• Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
• Deploy and Configure the solutions at test server as well as the production servers and monitor the performance.
• Draft specification documents, user training manual an presentations, test case manual, technical documentation and
• Prepare and give project presentations to the customer.
• Develop application/Solution plans for the project
• Participates in writing technical proposals and specifications .

Thanks In advance

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
Seriously, c'mon!!!!

mszafar said:
Hi I am going to post my application. I just want to confirm the address where to send it

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

I am applying in NOC Code 1111. Do I need to change the Code in address or just leave it as XXXX

Thanks

Aquarian1990

Jul 10, 2014
jigsaw said:
Hi All,
after ages i did get my marksheet transcripts verified from my university eventually.
i need to submit them to the WES for evaluation now.

quick question -- the WES website says to submit a formal application before the documents are scheduled to arrive at their location. (i already have paid the fees and have the reference number etc).
does this mean i have to send them a mail from my login account or something indicating that my documents will reach in about 3-4 days maybe?

kindly let me know how to go about it please.
No need to email them. Just write your Reference number on the envelop while sending your transcript.

JAAP

May 22, 2014
Can anyone tell me that how important a Port of entry (Destination in Generic Application form) is while filling up the form?
If I metion Alberta rather than Ontario will that make any difference for getting the PR?

jigsaw

May 20, 2014
Aquarian1990 said:
No need to email them. Just write your Reference number on the envelop while sending your transcript.
Thanks a ton for the reply mate.That helps loads.
Although i guess i will miss my PR application cut off for this year still giving it a shot.

bharadwaj1883

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2015
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015 Schedule4 and 4a
Nomination.....
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
19-12-2015
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2016
LANDED..........
Mostly in Aug 2016
Hi,
May i know to what date the cic is looking into ?

Regards,
Bharadwaj1883

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
engmSalem said:
Hey Guys any advise,

Kindly I send an email to noc-cnp @ workingincanada.gc.ca and they recommend NOC 2171 to the following duties...Although I thought 2173 is more close...please advise urgently:

- About 5 years as a Technical Team Leader .
- He has demonstrated outstanding programming skills in the project.

His responsibilities have included:

• Demonstrates professional knowledge of Dot Net framework 3.5, C#3, ASP.NET, AJAX, jQuery , Java Script and XML.
​​
• Building reports using Crystal report and Crystal report server.
• Understands the benefits of various programming languages and Creates XML Schemas.
• Creates efficient and logical databases using SQL server 2008.
• Perform analysis, requirements gathering and gab analysis and convert it to analysis and design documentation supported with UML diagrams.
• Designs and codes superior technical solutions and applying design patterns.
• Recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions
• Consistently delivers high-quality modules.
• Understands the benefits of the various design methodologies and object oriented.
• Leading a team assign tasks to each member and follow up tasks with them
• Generates enthusiasm among team members.
• Proactively seeks opportunities to serve in leadership roles.
• Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model and Facilitates effective team interaction.
• Acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contribution.
• Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
• Deploy and Configure the solutions at test server as well as the production servers and monitor the performance.
• Draft specification documents, user training manual an presentations, test case manual, technical documentation and
• Prepare and give project presentations to the customer.
• Develop application/Solution plans for the project
• Participates in writing technical proposals and specifications .

Thanks In advance
Why worrying so much.....
Go for 2171 as per noc-cnp @ workingincanada.gc.ca recommend and put the email got form noc-cnp @ workingincanada.gc.ca as a reference....
Still you are in confusion then apply to both NOC in separate application (ie one for 2173 and another for 2171)

Aquarian1990

Jul 10, 2014
jigsaw said:
Thanks a ton for the reply mate.That helps loads.
Although i guess i will miss my PR application cut off for this year still giving it a shot.
You are welcome.
Dont worry and give it a shot. My NOC is 2174 and I cannot apply before the first week of August due to IELTS General :(
The cap for 2174 is filling rapidly and there is very less hope for me. But I will apply to avoid any regrets in future :)

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jpn said:
You are right bro ;D
One form for you, another for spouse and any dependant of 18 years or more. You can fill the forms for them, write all names in English and native language, and sign, date them.
Photos of your immediate family. Brother, sisters, mother and father are NOT your family. Only your spouse and dependant children are your family.
Cheers..
thanks Jpn for the quick response, i wanted to whether i can write in native language on my spouse behalf?
My spouse has written her name my name and her parents name in native language but forgot to write hers sister and brother name in native language and has signed the form.

Since she has forgotten to write her sister and brother name in native language can i go ahead and write or not ?
I was wondering whether they want only spouse to fill or principal applicant to write in their own hand writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.