+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
vaibhav__92 said:
hi guys i got email from my bank today dd not charged yet .i am 7 may applicant of noc 2174.it is very frustrating .imy ecas also not showing anything . i donot whats wrong going to be happened??? plz advice very worried
Hi Vaibhav - I am in the same boat as you are. I think soon we will hear some good news.

Had our cases been rejected then we would have actually received our applications back by now. 4-5 7th May applications have already been returned last week. We not receiving any thing yet just shows that our application is still under consideration to the extent of getting accepted.

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
Goku said:
You need to have UCI# to access E-cas. If you have UCI# from previous application that will work. But if you have don't have UCI# or File# then you have to wait for PER email to come in order to access E-cas
Humm, didn't know one could use previous UCI#. So, as I haven't applied before, I'll have to wait for this year's PER email, hopefully.
At least I'll know I'll have an "answer" to that pretty soon. May 9th applicant here.
Fingers and toe's crossed.

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
future_canadian said:
Hi everyone!

I've been on holiday for over 2 weeks and just returned. I was enjoying family and going places and had no time to read the forum. I'll be back on trying my best to help everyone starting probably tomorrow.

During my holiday I also had no way to check the status of my DD. So first thing this morning I went to the bank and to my great joy learned that MY DD WAS CASHED ON JULY 3RD!!! I'm so thankful for this.

I am only on mobile device right now so I will update the spreadsheet when I am on my computer. Or the mods can do it for me. For the forum's information, I was May 7th applicant in 1112. I also had one of my employer's letters (out of 2 that would gain points) that provided basic info but no duties and an accompanying supervisor letter (not on letterhead) stating my duties. So CIC has apparently accepted this. None of my documents were notarized except my supervisor letter.

I will try to catch up on recent happenings tomorrow. Good luck to everyone and keep your hopes alive!

-future_canadian
Many Many Congratulations man .... Keep rocking ....

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Pipis Husband said:
If you have filed for visa or immigration before, you would have a UCI - Unique Client Identifier number. With this you can check status on e-cas. UCI is issued once and it is for life. :) Those who have UCI from previous applications can periodically check their status. Newbies have to wait patiently till they receive feedback :)
I have a file number from my 2005 application but it isn't working. It has actually never worked.

svcanada

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
01-02-2015
I had a question regarding mode of payment.

I checked with my bank in US they only have Cashier's Cheque and are not aware of demand draft, can we do the payment with a Cashier's Cheque.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ future_canadian

Welcome Back & Congratulations, hope u enjoyed ur vacations.

+1 for sharing the info abt ur exp letter,

@ All

Now we have at least two evidence (another is Oscar7) that supervisor letter on plain paper is acceptable, it should be big motivation for those who can not obtain it on letter head. However, i think we still need evidence that self attested duties are accepted or not.

future_canadian said:
Hi everyone!

I've been on holiday for over 2 weeks and just returned. I was enjoying family and going places and had no time to read the forum. I'll be back on trying my best to help everyone starting probably tomorrow.

During my holiday I also had no way to check the status of my DD. So first thing this morning I went to the bank and to my great joy learned that MY DD WAS CASHED ON JULY 3RD!!! I'm so thankful for this.

I am only on mobile device right now so I will update the spreadsheet when I am on my computer. Or the mods can do it for me. For the forum's information, I was May 7th applicant in 1112. I also had one of my employer's letters (out of 2 that would gain points) that provided basic info but no duties and an accompanying supervisor letter (not on letterhead) stating my duties. So CIC has apparently accepted this. None of my documents were notarized except my supervisor letter.

I will try to catch up on recent happenings tomorrow. Good luck to everyone and keep your hopes alive!

-future_canadian

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
future_canadian said:
Hi everyone!

-future_canadian
Excellent news ! Congrats !!

+1 for sharing very valuable information .

Thanks

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
[size=10pt]After a long wait my ECAS status on CIC website for FSW Application is "In Process"

Noc : 2281
Application Received Date : 7th May 2014 at 1:57 PM by Mike.
Payment : DD
[/size]

siena15

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
CCC: 09-10-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 21-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent w/ app
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
future_canadian said:
Hi everyone!

-future_canadian
Congratulations

siena15

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
CCC: 09-10-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 21-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent w/ app
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
sreeramp said:
After a long wait my ECAS status on CIC website for FSW Application is "In Process"

Noc : 2281
Application Received Date : 7th May 2014 at 1:57 PM by Mike.
Payment : DD
Congrats

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
svcanada said:
I had a question regarding mode of payment.

I checked with my bank in US they only have Cashier's Cheque and are not aware of demand draft, can we do the payment with a Cashier's Cheque.
Hi,

In Canadian funds only, you may pay :

by certified cheque, bank draft or money order made payable to the "Receiver General for Canada." or

with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)

navred

Jun 22, 2014
I have send my application via FedEx to PO address. Is any one done the same ?
Could it be a issue or delay in processing my application ?

Please advice if some one is in same boat

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
navred said:

Many have reported doing the same mistake today.

Well if you are lucky they may pass on your application to the correct address.

namwbysbd

May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-08-2014
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
25-09-2014
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2015
navred said:

Don't be worried :D
No problem

veteran

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi shifted to colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC RPRF 08-10-2015
Nomination.....
PER 25-3-2015
AOR Received.
18-5-2015
IELTS Request
REDO 24-12-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
15-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-4-2016
LANDED..........
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, if the applicant failed to provide proof of Work Experience as stated on Document Checklist, he could get rejected. See below how CIC wants it:
For the principal applicant:

Letters of reference from all your employers for the past 10 years.
Letters must be:

written on company letterhead,

signed by the responsible officer/supervisor,

show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses,

stamped with the company's official seal (if applicable).
Letters must include all of the following information:

the specific period of your employment with the company,

the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time you spent in each position,

your main responsibilities and duties in each position,

your total annual salary plus benefits in each position, and

the number of hours worked per week in each position.

Additional supporting documents may include:

copies of work contracts, and

copies of pay stubs.
CAN U PLS SHARE THE LINK WHERE IT IS WRITTEN AS EMPLOYER DIDNT MENTION JOB DUTIES IN MY CASE
I SENT IT SELF .....WITH MY SIGNATURES

Status
Not open for further replies.