+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
ashif_eee said:
+1 for the invitation again tknova brother.......... :D :D :D :D
Thank you Ashif_eee .. right back at you ..

Just helping out the real MVP's like you on this forum going out of their way to help people out !!!!

dancingqueen26

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 05, 2014 (application rcvd)
Nomination.....
September 23, 2014 (DD encashed)
AOR Received.
October 02, 2014 (PER rcvd)
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
November 06, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 19, 2014/3rd line-Dec 31, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 07, 2015 (PPR mail) Jan 12, 2015 (Passport rcvd at CEM), Jan 22, 2015 (ECAS DM)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport rcvd. Jan 29, 2015
LANDED..........
maybe June 2015
ashif_eee said:
As per my thought, usually provincial applicants information are delivered to CIC when he got the nomination from that province and are requested for the submission of full package to CIC.

So very less chances as per my opinion....:)
Thanks ashif_eee. Thats what i know as well. i have applied for NSNP last march (just trying my luck to that 150 cap). But i dont have high hopes in that honestly... since i made few mistakes in the form plus my settlement plan is not that strong..plus 150cap is super less.

But my question is, is there a connived system of PNP and CIC where they can track each and every person's applications in all over Canada's way of immigration? Like in my case, if they enter my full name, would they be able to see that i have tried applying in NSNP as well? something like that.

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
shuph said:
Dear Ashif vi,

What is Barcode page of generic form?
You must click the validate button on the Generic Application form (after every change you make!!)

This generates 1 or more pages at the end with lots of barcodes. CIC recommends in its instructions to put these barcode at the top of the form (although it is not so bad if you don't )

royston

Apr 27, 2014
In my Background declaration form:

Mothers Detail says:

Family name at birth: Is this my mothers maiden surname? i.e. name before she married my father

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
dancingqueen26 said:
Thanks ashif_eee. Thats what i know as well. i have applied for NSNP last march (just trying my luck to that 150 cap). But i dont have high hopes in that honestly... since i made few mistakes in the form plus my settlement plan is not that strong..plus 150cap is super less.

But my question is, is there a connived system of PNP and CIC where they can track each and every person's applications in all over Canada's way of immigration? Like in my case, if they enter my full name, would they be able to see that i have tried applying in NSNP as well? something like that.
For such cases (anywhere in the world), the forms generally ask a question like this, "Have you previously applied for _____ program ? "

If you did not find anything like that in the FSW forms, that means you are not hiding anything. It is a different matter (not your fault) that the previous application has not yet been processed.

Regards

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
tknova said:
Thank you Ashif_eee .. right back at you ..

Just helping out the real MVP's like you on this forum going out of their way to help people out !!!!
Thanks buddyy... :-* :-* :-*

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
royston said:
In my Background declaration form:

Mothers Detail says:

Family name at birth: Is this my mothers maiden surname? i.e. name before she married my father
Good question.

Does it mean her birth, or the principal applicant's (your) birth.

I think it should be yours. (lol) Never seen any forms asking for family names of women before marriage. I might be totally wrong though.

But most likely it is what you said, maiden surname.

Regards

royston

Apr 27, 2014
In Background declaration form:

Under Education:

1. Should the NAME OF INSTITUTION should be name of my school, or name of the examination board. For eg, St. Annes School or Maharashtra State Board?

2. If the space is less to fill the name via computer, Can I write it by hand?

3. What is field of study for SSC?

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
royston said:
In Background declaration form:

Under Education:

1. Should the NAME OF INSTITUTION should be name of my school, or name of the examination board. For eg, St. Annes School or Maharashtra State Board?

2. If the space is less to fill the name via computer, Can I write it by hand?

3. What is field of study for SSC?

1. Name of school

2. Yes, or attach extra sheet and cross reference it.

3. N/A is alright in my opinion. Fields are specified for Degrees actually.

Regards

dancingqueen26

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 05, 2014 (application rcvd)
Nomination.....
September 23, 2014 (DD encashed)
AOR Received.
October 02, 2014 (PER rcvd)
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
November 06, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 19, 2014/3rd line-Dec 31, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 07, 2015 (PPR mail) Jan 12, 2015 (Passport rcvd at CEM), Jan 22, 2015 (ECAS DM)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport rcvd. Jan 29, 2015
LANDED..........
maybe June 2015
nskatcv said:
For such cases (anywhere in the world), the forms generally ask a question like this, "Have you previously applied for _____ program ? "

If you did not find anything like that in the FSW forms, that means you are not hiding anything. It is a different matter (not your fault) that the previous application has not yet been processed.

Regards
Hi Ashif.
I found that question in my FSW form. But the question there is if i have been refused.. I honestly answered NO as until now, i have got no rejection mail or even my file was sent back to me from NSNP.

With this, though my file in NSNP is still unopened (maybe?) can CIC view it in their system?

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
nskatcv said:
Good question.

Does it mean her birth, or the principal applicant's (your) birth.

I think it should be yours. (lol) Never seen any forms asking for family names of women before marriage. I might be totally wrong though.

But most likely it is what you said, maiden surname.

Regards
Family name at birth is the name of the person at the time of their birth (i.e. before marriage)

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
dancingqueen26 said:
Hi Ashif.
I found that question in my FSW form. But the question there is if i have been refused.. I honestly answered NO as until now, i have got no rejection mail or even my file was sent back to me from NSNP.

With this, though my file in NSNP is still unopened (maybe?) can CIC view it in their system?
Are you by any chance worried about mismatch in documents (or information) sent earlier, and the one should sent now.

I am not sure about whether they will have access to each other's files.

Pristeen

Jun 22, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I am working as an engineer with 10+ years of experience and planning to apply in FSW as electronic engineer, NOC2133 however my WES evaluation says my degree as Electronics Communication Engineering is recognized as Diploma 3 years.

In The National Occupation 2011, A bachelor's degree in electrical or electronics engineering or in an appropriate related engineering discipline is required. Since my qualification is only recognized as Diploma 3 Years, does it mean I cannot choose 2133 as my nominated occupation?

Thank you

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
tknova said:
Family name at birth is the name of the person at the time of their birth (i.e. before marriage)
But that would be different than her name on the passport. And the maiden surname won't be found (to be proved) in any documents.

Why do they want family name before marriage to begin with.

Anyways, if that's what it is.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Pristeen said:
Hello Everyone,

I am working as an engineer with 10+ years of experience and planning to apply in FSW as electronic engineer, NOC2133 however my WES evaluation says my degree as Electronics Communication Engineering is recognized as Diploma 3 years.

In The National Occupation 2011, A bachelor's degree in electrical or electronics engineering or in an appropriate related engineering discipline is required. Since my qualification is only recognized as Diploma 3 Years, does it mean I cannot choose 2133 as my nominated occupation?

Thank you
You can still choose that NOC, provided you get sufficient points (67).

But am surprised why it wasn't considered a Bachelor's ?

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.