+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

w910i

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harsh5 said:
Hi
Is it better to send the police clearance certificate at the time of submitting the FSW application or when the visa officer requests?
Just my 2 cents:

Put your self in the shoe of the immigration officer, what would be your reaction if you see a complete documents,it's a good feeling to process a complete papers. It reflects how organized you are it's + points on your end.

Just bear in mind PCC has time frame set for expirations.

8)

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
calltsr said:
Hi Folks , i have IELTS score as follows

Listening 7 - 4
Speaking 8 - 6
Reading 6.5 - 5
Writing 6.5 - 5

Can you please advise how many points will I gain in this category as I am confused whether to calculate CLB grouping all together or split.

Thanks in advance

A019624

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rawdah said:
Waiting one more day will not make any difference to your application.

I would suggest you to wait till 1st May CIC Canadian working hours and then check the application package.

Better to wait 24 hours more than to regret later for months.
Yeah... Thanks Guys for the suggestions.. i think i should wait.. and i think you are right... there should be something mentioned on the site for 2014 Applicants.. which i guess will come on 1st May.. Would that make some difference.. if my file reached CIC by 7-8 May.. coz.. its again Sat Sun coming and i will have to sent the file on 2 May Indian Time.. which is 1 May EOD Canadian Time.. Please suggest..??

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
kollins said:
PATIENCE!

My friend do you really think it would take 8 days to fill 1112? last year with cap of 300 it took around 23 days to fill. I think it would take nearly a month to be conservative to fill the hot NOC's like 1112, 2171, 2174 etc....

what say? :)

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
Harsh5 said:
Hi
Is it better to send the police clearance certificate at the time of submitting the FSW application or when the visa officer requests?
U can submit is later when they ask
Police clearance certificate is valid for 6 months only ... if the CIC takes longer time to process ur application u have to get ur police clearance again ... so better submit when they ask u with medicals

It is not mandatory to send police clearance with ur application

A019624

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asmita_RJ said:
Hi Ashif bhai and other seniors,

I have the following queries. please advise :

1. Im applying for NOC 1112 for which I have the reference letter provided by my employer but its named "Employment letter" will this be fine? It has my tenure,designation and roles and responsibilities mentioned though.

2. Since my husband is the second applicant, are his reference letters required too ? or can I submit the affidavit as Ashfi did. If yes, Please can you send me the format / content for the same.

3. I am still confused on choosing between CC and DD. I approached my bank today where they informed DD's validity as 3 months only as thats wot RBI guidelines suggest. I also hav confirmed with the bank for CC payment where they assure me of "no denial wud b done for any CAD payment from my card and that my card is open for any type of transaction" Please anyone of you from India (Mumbai) have applied last year and was successful via payment thru CC kindly advise.

4 Are submission of IT returns mandatory for myself and my spouse

Sorry for the long query. Awaiting your kind assistance. :) :) :)
You can make the payment through DD.. I got my DD prepared last year from HDFC bank and it was valid for 6 Month..
I even got that encashed once i got the file back due to cap issue..

I Checked on Google too.. it says its valid for 6 months if the amount is less than $2000.. it works.. So i would suggest to get it done personally.. you might have called the CC Center.. They say its 3 months.. which is not..

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
For those who have applied last year

Note: You are permitted to submit a copy of your language test results with a new application only if your original test results were submitted with a previous Federal Skilled Worker Program application that we did not return to you. If you provide a copy of your language test results, you must include a photocopy of the refusal letter you received from us and an explanation that CIC currently has your original language test results.

I found it on

cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Asmita_RJ said:
Hi Ashif bhai and other seniors,

I have the following queries. please advise :

1. Im applying for NOC 1112 for which I have the reference letter provided by my employer but its named "Employment letter" will this be fine? It has my tenure,designation and roles and responsibilities mentioned though.

2. Since my husband is the second applicant, are his reference letters required too ? or can I submit the affidavit as Ashfi did. If yes, Please can you send me the format / content for the same.

3. I am still confused on choosing between CC and DD. I approached my bank today where they informed DD's validity as 3 months only as thats wot RBI guidelines suggest. I also hav confirmed with the bank for CC payment where they assure me of "no denial wud b done for any CAD payment from my card and that my card is open for any type of transaction" Please anyone of you from India (Mumbai) have applied last year and was successful via payment thru CC kindly advise.

4 Are submission of IT returns mandatory for myself and my spouse

Sorry for the long query. Awaiting your kind assistance. :) :) :)
i'll try and answer the ones I can.
1)I believe the letter is enough provided it states all the requirements needed for the reference letter e.g working hours,salary paid,job descriptions,date employed,written on letter head,stamped and so on.
What i dont understand is how you claimed it was named "employment letter"...do you mean the heading?
2)Your hubby doesnt need reference letter....only you as the PRINCIPAL APPLICANT need it.
3)If you can afford it,please use a DD....I believed Dd is generally(best practice) valid for 6 months so I would be surprised if your bank says its 3 months.
4)...I do not understand what you mean by IT.if you are referring to tax returns,its not stated even though you may include it.

Hope this help.

A019624

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TangoCharlie1234 said:
My friend do you really think it would take 8 days to fill 1112? last year with cap of 300 it took around 23 days to fill. I think it would take nearly a month to be conservative to fill the hot NOC's like 1112, 2171, 2174 etc....

what say? :)
Yeah.. i know.. it does.. however last year people were less prepared and this year its more than ready.. :-[ :-[
Was just being cautious.. I think we should wait till 1st May EOD..
I hope thing goes well..

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
A019624 said:
Yeah.. i know.. it does.. however last year people were less prepared and this year its more than ready.. :-[ :-[
Was just being cautious.. I think we should wait till 1st May EOD..
I hope thing goes well..

I am also a 2174 aspirant that's why and i am planning to send my application by 5-6th of May when i am totally sure that there would not be any change and it wont harm the cap in initial 10 days. :) but best of luck to all those who are applying

rzhu

Apr 27, 2014
Hello, guys, I follow up this hot thread for several days and noticed many people worried about if CIC will change the forms at the last time. I did some search on the released news and backgrounds of last year and think it is not likely to change. Here are the reasons,

If you did advance search of the News Release on CIC website with the criteria of FSWP as the keyword and period between Jan 30, 2013 and May 4, 2013, you will get two results, one is released on April 18 and another is on May 3. The clue is inside the early one, which pointed to a link of Backgrounder news. At the end of that link page there is an IMPORTANT NOTICE and it stated that the kits will get updated on May 4, and this news was published on April 17 which is much earlier than the starting date, May 4. However, this year, we cannot find any such message released yet. Based on my minimal trust towards CIC, I don't think they will do sudden attack at last moment.

However I will keep waiting till May 1st, since I think due to the newly opened NOCs and bigger cap of each , people's choices will get diversied and the queue won't get filled up very soon though some people who got rejected last year may have done with their docs already and ready for send immediately. I knew someone already sent out their materials yesterday. Only I could do is to hope them for lucky.

Asmita_RJ

May 13, 2013
kollins said:
i'll try and answer the ones I can.
1)I believe the letter is enough provided it states all the requirements needed for the reference letter e.g working hours,salary paid,job descriptions,date employed,written on letter head,stamped and so on.
What i dont understand is how you claimed it was named "employment letter"...do you mean the heading?
2)Your hubby doesnt need reference letter....only you as the PRINCIPAL APPLICANT need it.
3)If you can afford it,please use a DD....I believed Dd is generally(best practice) valid for 6 months so I would be surprised if your bank says its 3 months.
4)...I do not understand what you mean by IT.if you are referring to tax returns,its not stated even though you may include it.

Hope this help.

Thanks a ton Kollins.. :) Please refer my comments below and advise :

1. Yes its d heading.

3. ICICI bank where I hold the a.c today informed me that as per RBI guidelines, none of the Indian banks can issue a DD exceeding validity of 3 months. hence I am preferring CC. Has anyone here from India made a DD for 6 months ??

4. yes thats Income tax returns.

Kindly clarify

isti84

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi,

What they mean about "print or type" at Authorized Official portion at WES Academic Request Form.

"Name of Official Completing Form: (please print or type)"

It is not possible to type from pc here. Can official do hand written here. Pls help

A019624

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asmita_RJ said:
Thanks a ton Kollins.. :) Please refer my comments below and advise :

1. Yes its d heading.

3. ICICI bank where I hold the a.c today informed me that as per RBI guidelines, none of the Indian banks can issue a DD exceeding validity of 3 months. hence I am preferring CC. Has anyone here from India made a DD for 6 months ??

4. yes thats Income tax returns.

Kindly clarify
Yeah... i did last year from HDFC Bank... Which was Valid for 6 Months.. And there is no news as such coming for any changes in Bank DD..

Status
Not open for further replies.