+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Jayveer Jadeja said:
Hi Friends,

This is JJ from India. My cc charged on 17th June 2014. I have few queries,

1. Does this means that my application is considered this time

2. In how many days will I receive my PER or are there any chances of NER

Will be obliged if somebody can reply......

Dear brother,

1. Yes it should be considered for this time....:)

2. U may rcv expected PER within a month.....Chances of NER is now getting very less....

CAnt find u on the FSW14 spreadsheet....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/edit#gid=1627896255

Spreadsheet update/entry process

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.
Good luck

gs123

May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
04-07-2014
Med's Done....
14-08-2014
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
31-08-2014
Just noticed a "File transferred" update by a Hongkong VO applicant.

MKZT

Jun 5, 2014
gs123 said:
Just noticed a "File transferred to VO" update by a Hongkong VO applicant.
:-*
Application received on 05-05-2014 by MIKE at 11:32

DD encashed on 30-05-2014

This forum is very very helpful ...............

My advice to all my brothers ................stay calm INSHA-ALLAH our efforts will return back with fruitful end. all of you have tried ur best in completion of ur cases i know its not easy .................

MKZT

Jun 5, 2014
MKZT said:
ALHAMDULILLAH I just received PER 10 minutes before........

My advice to all my brothers ................stay calm INSHA-ALLAH our efforts will return back with fruitful end. all of you have tried ur best in completion of ur cases i know its not easy .................

MKZT

Jun 5, 2014

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
MKZT said:

Oh my god.....all time the same thing happening for me......not getting the things easily rather its killing me......... i m superrr tensed ..... CIC was charging the CC last week in a brisk pace and now no updates and I am still hopeful ...insha allah.................

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
MKZT said:

CONGRATS MKZT brother.......

I cant find u on the spread sheet...

Spreadsheet update/entry process

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Like kollins said, the choice to tell them later is yours. We can't tell you what the VO will do but it's unlikely your bank will divulge this privileged information.

Cheers :)
However it is possible that the VO will ask the applicant to consent to the bank handing full details over to the VO. Then what would the applicant do?

It is always better to be complete and accurate.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jinjin06 said:
Anyone here who had their CC charged already? My application was received on May 12, 2014 but it's been a month and I've not had any charges yet. Can we already send an email follow up on CIC? What should be the average waiting time?? Thanks!
You can expect to be waiting for another 2-3 weeks.

red9999

Mar 21, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
IELTS Request
sent with ap
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015. tlu 30-07-2015
Interview........
Telephonic verif. 17-06-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
19 March'16
Hello seniors I got couple of questions please help :(
i know silly question but.. plz answer if any1 has any idea.. :'( .. how long does it take to get a medical cert and police clearance cert and to whome and how do we it ?, and my passport is going to expire exactly one year from now? so shalll i get it renewed now or wait ? ::)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ewa1983 said:
Hi Guys,
I only have one year of experience and only experience letter form employer That's all. I worked on cash without work authorization. Can my experience be still count??? Please help me to solve it... Thanks on advance
One year of experience is enough, provided it is in your primary NOC and you make the pass mark. It's good you have an experience letter from your employer. But what do you mean you worked without work authorization? If you needed authorization I guess you were in a country not your country of nationality where you needed a work visa and didn't have one? If so you could have a problem. When filling out your background declaration and other forms you need to disclose your "status in country" which should be some kind of work visa but in your case would not be. If you violated the immigration laws of another country that is a big red flag for CIC for obvious reasons. If you falsify your information to make it appear you had authorization that is a misrepresentation that would doom your application if CIC found out about it.

I may be misinterpreting what you are saying. If you provide further details we can provide better help.

abhishek2629

Star Member
May 26, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 ( PER )
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
Processing Started 20-01-2015
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2015 3rd line updated 17th Feb'15 that's what I checked it can be before that as well
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
14-05-2015
Experts please let me know one thing that in form Schedule A Background information do I need to fill my Mother's Maiden Name in Question 5 or after marriage surname will be ok as I have filled the surname given to my mother after marriage. Will that make any difference Please suggest??? Also in Funds I am showing total of $35000 do I need to write the same in Assets and Settlements funds or Assets $35000 and settlement funds $18000 please suggest..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NIKONIKO said:
Sorry to inform you that it won't be valid, specially if the experience is from Canada and USA, since they have a very well structured system.

"You cannot apply for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class if you:

gained your work experience without the proper authorization (for example, illegally, as an undocumented worker),"

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=377&t=6
He's not applying under CEC, he's applying under FSW (I think?).

The reason it's a problem is not that the experience won't count it's that if he is honest on the application it will be clear upon careful examination of the application that he worked without authorization in violation of immigration laws. Violation of immigration laws is something CIC takes seriously, which should not come as a surprise to anyone.

If the applicant is still in the USA, he will have to provide "proof of admission" documents--copies of his currently valid visa and the history of that visa such as the original issue and any extensions or changes of status. It will be obvious that he was not authorized to work at the job for which he is providing an experience letter, and CIC will see that he violated the immigration laws of another country. That is automatic GAME OVER.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
piscean5 said:
HI All
Wanted to get some clarification on the SETTLEMENT FUNDS requirement. Need this info for a friend

Can value of your house be provided as part of the funds? What solid assets , if any can be provided?

I believe this must have been discussed before but difficult to get through the forum and find it

Thanks
Sidhu
Settlement funds are liquid and unencumbered assets that can be easily and quickly converted to cash and carried to Canada during landing. Houses and property that cannot be quickly converted to cash such as jewelry, long-term non-callable bonds, etc are not settlement funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.