+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
sandy27 said:
i have included copy of my father's birth cert & passport but my uncle doesn't have birth cert.... to show the relation i have included uncle's passport where they can see their parents r same. is it ok ? as i dont have alternative
In that case a letter can be done explaining his lack of birth certificate

rajneeshv

Apr 27, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-9-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014 (Med Rcvd: 21Feb)
Interview........
Decision Made : 20-3-2015
Passport Req..
31-3-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-4-2015
LANDED..........
16-10-2015
Thanks strangersr !!

deedohad

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Med's Request
09-04-2015
Med's Done....
12-04-2015
Interview........
26-03-2015
Passport Req..
8-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015

Please guide me regarding notarisation/ attestation

1. All doucments copies should be notarised all only docements which are not in english ? e.g my passport copy , resident card copy etc are in english.... they required notarisation or not? please explain ...also exsperience letter i will send original with original companies stamp...is there need for notarisation/ attestation?

Satnamsingh

Mar 23, 2014
Hello Dear,

I have couple of question, pls help me out:

1. Though I'm applying for Education assessment through WES but would like to know what is the equivalent of Graduation (BSc-3 years) degree from India in Canada, in other words how many points one will get for 15 years of regular study of India in Canada?
2. Do they also consider Masters (3 years) degree that was done through DLP (Distance learning program)?
3. I have applied for NSNP last month under 2283 but now 2283 is not there in FSW list instead they have 2171 that is somewhat similar to 2283 in terms of responsibilities now my question is can I apply with 2171?
if yes isn't it going to create any problem as the documents are going to Nova Scotia itself and there I have already applied in different category... Kindly let me know the possible solution for this.

Thanks in advance

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
strangersr said:
hey everyone!
i see last years applicants here as well! greetings to you too! :)))
is anyone capable and willing on preparing a new spreadsheet for fsw 2014? it was a great help last year, i'm sure most people will find it useful this time too!
best of luck to all of us!
Welcome here! I'm pretty sure the admins are going to launch once submission is officially open

Satnamsingh

Mar 23, 2014
rawdah said:
Few tips for a successful application

1. Use all the updated forms going to be listed on CIC website. ( for now wait for the official Ministerial Instruction from CIC on 26th April, they will subsequently update all Application forms, Instruction guide, Document check list etc on their website)

2. Read the Instruction guide thoroughly.

3. Read the Document check list thorougly. If you are unable to provide any of the requested documentation, include with your application, a written explanation with full details as to why that document is unavailable and any documentation that would support your claim.

4. Don't leave any section/box blank in form. If something is not applicable to you then write "N/A" instead of leaving it blank.

5. Get ready with IELTS (for you and your spouse), WES, PCC (PCC can be submitted at later stage also), Proof of funds ( 6 months bank statement, balance certificate) and all other docs mentioned in Document check list.

6. Job experience certificate must also cover job responsibilities matching with your NOC, your designation, Salary, period of employment etc and should be on the company letter head duly signed by the competent authority. Also include Appointment letter / Employment contract, Salary pay slips if available.

7. You can use bank draft or credit card but if going for a credit card option, fill the details of credit card correctly on the Fee payment form. You must inform your bank of the upcoming transaction so that your cc payment doesn't get blocked for whatever reason.

8. Before handing over your application to courier, check again if you have included all the updated application forms and supporting documents as per the document check list.

Wish you the best in your application :)

Hello Dear,

1. Though I'm applying for Education assessment through WES but would like to know what is the equivalent of Graduation (BSc-3 years) degree from India in Canada, in other words how many points one will get for 15 years of regular study of India in Canada?

2. Do they also consider Masters (3 years) degree that was done through DLP (Distance learning program)?

3. I have applied for NSNP last month under 2283 but now 2283 is not there in FSW list instead they have 2171 that is somewhat similar to 2283 in terms of responsibilities now my question is can I apply with 2171?
if yes isn't it going to create any problem as the documents are going to Nova Scotia itself and there I have already applied in different category... Kindly let me know the possible solution for this.

4. If there any difference for the PCC issued by the passport department and the once issued by the Commissioner of Police in India?

Thanks in advance

glenn9090

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/2014
Doc's Request.
19/11/2014
Nomination.....
08/10/2014
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
14/11/2014
Med's Request
14/01/2015
Med's Done....
31/01/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
Satnamsingh said:
Hello Dear,

if i am not wrong B.Sc Degree is considered as 3 yrs from recognized university as mentioned by WES. Check WES if it is autonomous body and list of universities

The university should be a recognized as stated in WES website. Please go through the requirements of recognized university whether your university name is listed or not

NSNP program is a lengthy process whereas FSW is short when compared. You can apply for FSW program as well. Whereas NSNP takes at least 3 months for you to get the confirmation letter. Then you can file your application to CIC. I suggest you to go for FSW program if you satisfy all the requirements

4. If there any difference for the PCC issued by the passport department and the once issued by the Commissioner of Police in India?
PCC to be issued by Police not Passport Dept.

Thanks in advance

sarai

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hello,

I would like to know if my wife(dependent in my application) can show her distance learning BSC IT and MBA Degree as well in her details of background declaration. She has done regular full time diploma of 3 years in electronics.... She can show her highest degree as MBA or 3 year diploma as MBA was completed with job as distance learning.

hellen119119

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
I have been working in the university as postdoc/ sr. researcher, but never involved any teaching tasks. Can anyone help me identify if my employment letter matches NOC 2174 as multimedia developer/engineer:

==========================================================================================================================
he was working on two application-driven projects in collaboration with our academic and industrial partners: 3DTV and intelligent management for adaptive video streaming. In the first project, his role was to improve the visual quality of 3D frame compatible video coding for 3DTV application. In the second project, he was responsible to propose and optimize the scalable video coding configurations for adaptive streaming in the application of WebTV and 2nd screen. The purpose was to provide higher quality of experience for clients to watch video over Internet than existing streaming techniques. He also took part in various software evaluation and implementations, e.g., the demonstration of Low-Latency Video Delivery through HTTP Layered streaming, which provides lower latency than the standard Apple Internet streaming technique.

==============================================================

The problem is that except 2174, I cannot find any other occupation matches more out of the 50 NOC.

Great thanks!

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Canadian mum said:
Welcome here! I'm pretty sure the admins are going to launch once submission is officially open
it would be really great!

fabioadias

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Rio de Janeiro Brasil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-12-2014
Med's Request
30-12-2014
Med's Done....
12-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2015
rawdah said:
FEW TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION

1. Use all the updated forms on CIC website. (wait till 1st May CIC working time for the Application package containing updated Application forms, Instruction guide, Document check list, Fee payment form etc on their website)

2. Read the Instruction guide thoroughly. Fill your forms as per the instruction in Instruction guide.

3. Read the Document check list thorougly. If you are unable to provide any of the requested documentation, include with your application, a written explanation with full details as to why that document is unavailable and any documentation that would support your claim.

4. In the Document check list, It is clearly specified what documents you have to submit Original and what Photocopies.
Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by: the original English or French translation; and an original affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and a notarized photocopy of the document that was not in English or French as per the Instruction guide. However, as per the document check list, If your documents are not in English or French, you can send a notarized photocopy of the English or French translation with a photocopy of the document that was not in English or French.

5. Choose your appropriate Visa office in Generic form. Remember CIO, Sydney- Nova scotia is not a Visa office.

6. Don't leave any section/box blank in form. If something is not applicable to you then write "N/A" instead of leaving it blank.

7. Question No. 12 a. on Schedule 3 form, the primary NOC is that particular NOC you are eligible in out of the 50 eligible NOCs. The primary occupation should preferably be from the "Example Title" as listed in website for a particular eligible NOC. However, if your occupation is not listed in "Example Title" for a particular eligible NOC but your job duties matches with your eligible NOC, you can still try your luck by mentioning that occupation.

8. Additional Family Information form: In section A of the form, Applicant is mentioned, not Principal Applicant.
Fill two seperate forms for Principal Applicant and spouse. In the first form, Principal Applicant is the Applicant and provide all subsequent details asked in form. In the second form, Spouse is the Applicant and provide all subsequent details asked in form.

9. Get ready with IELTS (for you and your spouse), WES, PCC (PCC can be submitted at later stage also), Proof of funds ( 6 months bank statement, balance certificate) and all other docs mentioned in Document check list.

10. Job experience certificate must also cover job duties matching with your NOC (but duties should not be exact copy & paste from website), your designation, salary, period of employment, working hours etc and should be on the company letter head duly signed by the competent authority with company seal. Also include Appointment letter / Employment contract, Visiting card of the signing authority, Salary pay slips if available.

11.. You can use bank draft or credit card but if going for a credit card option, fill the details of credit card correctly on the Fee payment form and don't forget to sign it. You must inform your bank of the upcoming transaction so that your cc payment doesn't get blocked for whatever reason.

12. Before handing over your application to courier, check again if you have included all the updated application forms, photographs and supporting documents as per the document check list.

Wish you the best in your application :)
Can you explain a little bit more about NUMBER 7?

"7. Question No. 12 a. on Schedule 3 form, the primary NOC is that particular NOC you are eligible in out of the 50 eligible NOCs. The primary occupation should preferably be from the "Example Title" as listed in website for a particular eligible NOC. However, if your occupation is not listed in "Example Title" for a particular eligible NOC but your job duties matches with your eligible NOC, you can still try your luck by mentioning that occupation."

Can you share a link with that info with example titles and description of job duties and etc? I don't know where these infos are listed and in what website.
My NOC is 1123.

Thank you!

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Information on obtaining Indian PCC from Passport Seva Kendra

The following quote from Adrenalineforu may help to obtain Indian PCC

Adrenalineforu said:
@ Sinestra and Bharat - PCCs are provided by PSKs (under Ministry of External Affairs) not Police stations. I was of your thinking before actually going through the process which is why I asked 2 questions to an authorized person in PSK, ND. Read Q/A in the last.

I can tell you of the story in Delhi PSK; not sure if same applies to Mumbai and Gujarat.
An additional commissioner sits in the PSK who stamps and provides the PCC after doing some techno-geeky on a computer. Basically, from what I understand, he accesses the central repository of the police records and upon finding no adverse information provides the applicant with two stamped PCCs. The fee was also nominal; around INR 500 per applicant.

When I was about to leave the PSK, the window person on the exit stopped me and asked me for feedback on the service quality and provided me a feedback form. Of course, the experience was awesome and process quick. This is where I asked the fellow 2 questions, to which he replied very diligently.

Q1) Why was I given two PCCs?
A1) It is a standard procedure. We understand you need to submit one for visa purpose, so the other one you can keep for yourself.

Q2) I thought I would have to go to Police station for PCC after this stage, but I didn't?
A2) If there is any adverse information found against a personnel or some clarification required, the addl. commissioner will transfer your request to the Police station in your area. Then the person will need to visit the police station to get the things sorted out first. Upon sorting out, SHO will issue a letter of No Objection and after that you'll get the PCC from PSK. This process will take long time.

Q3) Anything else here?
A3) Nothing. You are done here.

Same thing must have happened with my wife but I don't know (neither did I bother to ask) because she applied 2 weeks after me and she got it in 2 hrs. Faster than mine. (ladies do have some advantages, after all!)

Following is the extract from my PCC;
"It is certified that there is no adverse information against Mr.XXX S/o Mr XXX, holder of Indian Passport No xxxxx, issued at xxxx, on dd/mm/yyyy which would render him or her ineligible for grant of travel facilities including visa for CANADA."

Follow this.
http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/locatePSK/locatePFC

a) Locate your respective PSKs. (Ahmedabad, Mumbai, etc)
b) Register for an account.
c) Login and apply for PCC. Do not forget to go through the 'Document Advisory'.
d) No need of appointment for PCC.
e) Go stand in the Queue before the PSK opens or u'll be delayed for the day.

Hope this helps.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
fabioadias said:
Can you explain a little bit more about NUMBER 7?

"7. Question No. 12 a. on Schedule 3 form, the primary NOC is that particular NOC you are eligible in out of the 50 eligible NOCs. The primary occupation should preferably be from the "Example Title" as listed in website for a particular eligible NOC. However, if your occupation is not listed in "Example Title" for a particular eligible NOC but your job duties matches with your eligible NOC, you can still try your luck by mentioning that occupation."

Can you share a link with that info with example titles and description of job duties and etc? I don't know where these infos are listed and in what website.
My NOC is 1123.

Thank you!
NOC 1123

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=1&val1=1123

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
seniors pls guide....
i have got all photocopies notorised except passport photocopy...pls guide if i should get that notorised too..

Status
Not open for further replies.