+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
Senior Members Your Suggestions Please:

This is my friends case who applied in FSW 2014 from Pakistan:

Application Received Date: 10-Jul-2014
PER Date: 17-Nov-2014
2nd Line Update: 26-Feb-2015 "We start processing your application on February 26, 2015"
NOC: 2241

On Same date he got the following email:

Dear Mr. XXXXXX,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

-Updated forms which are available on our website:

1. New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for you and your spouse since the age of 18. This form must be fully complete. Each month must be accounted for and listed. Please be sure to include months and years for personal, address and education histories.

2. Please provide explanation of your activities during period of unemployment from Jan/2005 to Oct/2007 with documentary evidence if applicable.

3. Please clarify why your Schedule A states you were unemployed from Jan/2005 to Oct/2007 but that on your Linked In page you state working at IESCO.

4. Updated original police certificates for you and your spouse from Pakistan.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 30 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority.

Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 30 days.

Yours sincerely,

BWJ
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat

NOW THE QUERIES ARE:

1. He got this email on same date on 26-Feb-2015 and he was given thirty days to provide the info requested. But that great man saw this email today almost after the month when his time limit is about to expire in 3 4 days. Now can he ask the visa officer for extension of time to submit docs and if yes what he should mention in email any suggestions.

2. Now if you see point 2 and 3 in the email he received from LVO he showed two years as unemployed but when they search his linked In profile and found that he was working for IESCO now they are asking for the reason for this contradiction. The real story is that he was working for that particular company IESCO and that was govt organization and he left that company without resigning or giving any notice and he also cant leave that company due to some legal bindings and there was a big clash with management when he left that company so he hide that period that he was unemployed at that time.

3. But VO is very intelligent and they search for his profiles on social media and linked In and there he made the blunder that he mentioned that he was working for that company and now they are asking for the reason for this information.

NOW seniors need suggestions how to answer this particular query and also how to ask for extension of time period.

WAITING .....

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
HVA said:
Hey, I have done my Medical from Lilavati. However, I wanted to k ow if I can check my report online? Do they have that facility?
your report won't be shared with you. But they will tell you if all is well. If not they will call for further tests

Avinir

Nov 4, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Not Requested
Nomination.....
PER on 5th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Attached with Application
File Transfer...
VO started application processing on 11th Feb 15
Med's Request
13th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2014, 3rd Line update on 26th March
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29th April 2015, Passport Submitted on 30th April
VISA ISSUED...
8th May 2015
LANDED..........
Landing Planned around 15~20th June
babak_akbarzadeh said:
Thanks for replying,

This means that the name in the table should be my name instead of my friend's?

The postal code has place for 6 characters while postal codes in Iran have 10 digits.

Area code should be +98 or 0098 for Iran's code?
You can write the AREA code as per your country and phone number. No need to write in given lines. Write your name not your friend's name.

canada788

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Guys i have a fixed deposit of around 16lakhs and i am a joint holder of it with my one of my parent, due to some urgent need i need to procure a loan of rs 1lakh against it , do you think it should create any problem as far as my funds are concerned HuhHuhHuh??

potentialcanadian

Dec 12, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
Doc's Request.
20-11-2014 CC charged
Nomination.....
11-12-2014 PER
File Transfer...
13-03-2015 2nd Line Updated
Med's Request
18-03-2015 along with RPRF request
Med's Done....
21-03-2015 RPRF paid
Interview........
WAIVED (03-04-2015 3rd Line Updated)
Passport Req..
08-04-2015 (4th Line DM updated on 10-04-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2015 (Passports sent 09-04-2015 received 30-04-2015 via aramex)
My fellow future Canadians,

Just wanted to update you that I went for my medical on 21-03-2015 (Medical Request/RPRF/Schedule A and Additional Family Info request received on 18-03-2015).

My experience went well for the medicals just thought to share it here if it could be of any help to anybody:

I am residing in Dubai (if anyone wants to know the details of the clinic please do not hesitate to pm me), had an appointment for 1pm for myself, wife and daughter. The whole process took an hour, we were out of there my 2pm. The doctor asked general questions about past medical history (if any). He asked if I have had jaundice in the past (which I had when I was probably 7 or 8 years old) so I disclosed that to him. He prescribed a couple more blood tests to check for hepatitis A and B because of my jaundice history (so I would recommend if anybody is facing financial constraints like I am you would be better off not disclosing such information which might not have any effect on your medical results since I had to pay an extra AED600 for those two tests).

I had an x-ray, then eye test, blood pressure, urine sample and blood tests. The nurse told me all is fine and that they would get in touch with me in 5-7 days if in case there is a problem with my blood tests, hence otherwise they would still inform me that there are no issues with the medical and that they have transmitted the results to LVO via emedical.

I am slightly concerned and would appreciate the advise of medical experts here (if any) as to why were the additional two blood tests were requested and could there be a chance of any issues I might face with the results of those tests. Please note I am perfectly healthy otherwise and have not had any serious medical issues. Would appreciate the feedback of seniors here.

Regards

enggvirdi

Dec 2, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
NDVO does not send AORs
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
2nd line on 21st March 2015
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
18-04-2015; Third line on 28-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
Hello fellas!!

My second line updated yesterday. Processing started on 16th March.

Wish me a speedy MR!! God bless all.

Kinji84

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-11-03
Nomination.....
2015-02-03
IELTS Request
Submitted with File
Med's Request
2015-04-01
Med's Done....
2015-04-21
Interview........
Passport Req..
2015-06-21
VISA ISSUED...
2015-07-03
LANDED..........
2015-09-30
coolcoral said:
H!

A VERY SPECIAL DAY!!!

Happy to share my joy with all of you.. Passports are received back with visa stamp today. We did celebrate Ugadi today i.e. new year ( a first day of Spring for South Indians). A very special day indeed!

Special thanks to all my forumites, especially Asif, Canoi, Goku, Jaxon... and many more (sorry, if I forget to mention the name)....

Though I hired a consultant, I could fairly rely on the advice /tips given on this forum., which in turn, helped me to cross-check my consultant's steps/advice.. In fact, some times, I did put pressure on my consultant to act more diligently.... Anyway, one leg of journey (i.e. getting PR visa) is over. We are planning to land in Toronto in last week of July15 or first week of Aug15 i.e. another leg of journey to start... Is there anybody to land in this period?

SS is updated.

Wish you speedy process and quick PER/MR/PPR and visa for all those who are awaiting for...

Once again thank you guys!

Regards
congartes

Avinir

Nov 4, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Not Requested
Nomination.....
PER on 5th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13th March 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
8th May 2015
LANDED..........
jeymz said:
reposting
Dear Jeymz,
Hope you have kept the copy of the documents you have sent to VO. Immediately write a cover letter stating the truth of that you forgot to write the information on receipt. Write the required information on receipt and attach with cover letter. They will conside the physical letter than the piled up queue of Emails/CSEs.

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
Hi Seniors,

I have a question regarding Medicals, I have completed the tests with my wife & son and as per the reports I found there is an issue in my wife's medical report.

Is there anyone in this forum that has any medical issue and due to which there process has been delayed.

Thanks & I appreciate your response.

Avinir

Nov 4, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Not Requested
Nomination.....
PER on 5th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13th March 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
8th May 2015
LANDED..........
visa_4all said:

How to find whether a hospital is e medical enabled or not

As I can't find the emedical sybmol in the given website

cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx

Plz send me the link, where it shows emedical.

plz reply

thanks
Dear Friend,
Below hospital is e-enabled. No need to carry the photograph.
City: New Delhi
Address: Max Medcentre,
N-110, Panchsheel Park,
110 017
Telephone: For appointments: 8800334457 /8860444888
immcheck@maxhealthcare.com
Spoken Languages: English, Hindi

Avinir

Nov 4, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Not Requested
Nomination.....
PER on 5th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13th March 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
8th May 2015
LANDED..........
Vikas Jain said:
Thanks Avinir :) +1 to you

One more question please

How does they do employment verification? Visiting or Telephonic?

I have to confirm my previous employer about it to get rid off unnecessary delay or trouble.
Dear Vikas,
As i mentioned that they visit your profiles on LinkedIN, usually they have third party for background check which is done over the phone/email, i have never seen any case where physical verification is done. But this can be possible if case seems doubtful to visa officer.

Avinir

Nov 4, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Not Requested
Nomination.....
PER on 5th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13th March 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
8th May 2015
LANDED..........
Saru said:
Received passport after stamping.
Application received date:- 16 june
Passport send for stamping:- 5 th march
Passport received with visa:- 21st march

Thanks everyone and best of luck.
Saru, Congratulations and all the best for new beginning.

jeymz

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris(originally Ankara)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with the file
Med's Request
27-01-2015
Med's Done....
30-01-2015
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
sometime warm or at least cool!
Avinir said:
Dear Jeymz,
Hope you have kept the copy of the documents you have sent to VO. Immediately write a cover letter stating the truth of that you forgot to write the information on receipt. Write the required information on receipt and attach with cover letter. They will conside the physical letter than the piled up queue of Emails/CSEs.
thnx for the reply man, however lemme explain my case more....
The VO emailed me the MR along side with RPRF and two document updates( Military service and detailed CV). I emailed them and raised a CSE and the VO replied saying that I DO NOT need to mail the hard copies and emailing the scanned copies will do. I emailed everything to the email add provided by the VO with a complete list of attachments as well as my personal details.
Now did I need to write my info on the RPRF receipt also? Do I need to provide a cover letter and resend the receipt???
PLZZZZ HELP SENIORS

MapleTon

Aug 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2014 **CC Charged**
AOR Received.
01-12-2014 **PER**
File Transfer...
04-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2015
Thanks all, have been quite busy since yesterday so apologize for the late reply :).

Wish all and others best of luck for respective milestones ahead!

FuturCanadian said:
Congrats MapleTon.....+1 for the good news
frasiercrane said:
Congrats brother.... wish you speedy PPR.
CanOl said:
Congrats and +1 to you !!
RKW said:
I was just wondering where has Maple gone. Good to hear about your movement !!! Congratulations !!! Time to pack the bags
sk1984indian said:
Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :)
ANANJAY said:
Congrats nd +1

canugc

Feb 23, 2015
I have to submit my passport to NewYork, USA office for visa stamping. Can somebody please confirm me what process is followed for passport submission to this office? e.g. what all documents were sent along with passport? how much fee was paid etc..

My processing center was New Delhi India office and I am currently in USA. I talked to Newyork, USA office yesterday and they confirmed me that I can submit my passport directly to their office based on the PPR email received from New Delhi office.

Thanks In advance

Status
Not open for further replies.