+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sv19

Aug 29, 2011
FSW- Application Regarding Points For Experience

Hi,
I have experience in NOC-3012 and 3011. Both are related nursing profession. NOC-3012- I have more than 6yrs of experience. NOC-3011 I have only 1 year and 10 months experience. Do they combine the experience together while awarding points ie 3011 & 3012 combined.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
still not sure about why no 6th May yet, I believe CIC is still busy with 5th May apps of 2174 like "Vijayalingam" in spreadsheet
he updated a while ago and his CC charged yesterday !!
surprised .. this memeber is not present in the forum his userid is fake ,

So if Vijyalingam is seeing this post please respond!!!!! ;D

vivianQQ said:
what kind of data do you want? His credit card just got charged on 19:34. His package was signed by CIC on 7th, May. The Noc is 2174. Is that enough?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
nav2014 said:
DELETED.
And which is your correct entry name?

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ vivianQQ --> CONGRATULATIONS & Best of LUCK for remaining process.

@ Kewlcanada

Congratulations, at least you are in the game

One 2174 CC charged of 7th May applicant, which means your application is in the CAP.

Now, Treat us all with optimistic views 8)

vivianQQ said:
what kind of data do you want? His credit card just got charged on 19:34. His package was signed by CIC on 7th, May. The Noc is 2174. Is that enough?

Hasan2014

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June 2014
Nomination.....
3rd Oct 2014
AOR Received.
10th Nov 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
7th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
10th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
29th Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 10
LANDED..........
InshAllah
Angel16 said:
If u check d end of the page u vl know d date cic updated d info n little above it is the date till which the apps were processed. Hope the info helps.
Thanks a lot. Is there any spread sheet here? Where can i find that?

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
In shah GOD..
you responded quickly , read my just few previous post on this detail with no reference of QQ ,
still best of luck to everyone !!

shah2014 said:
@ vivianQQ --> CONGRATULATIONS & Best of LUCK for remaining process.

@ Kewlcanada

Congratulations, at least you are in the game

One 2174 CC charged of 7th May applicant, which means your application is in the CAP.

Now, Treat us all with optimistic view 8)

kashish1728

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Everyone, Do not feel frustrated, Not everything is lost until it is. So, unless CIC sends you your file back, you are not out :) Thought for hungry souls... ;)

A_S

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Can_2014 said:
In my opinion I thought the job duties matched; this is in my letter (sorry its long)
-Provision of advice and recommendations to Regional Director on the strategic business planning and forecasting across all business streams (GPF & FCR) for the region
-Analysing regional performance and underlying local and sector performance, reporting variances and advising on corrective action.
-Establishing a cross communication channel with the Regional Accounting & Finance Manager, & Supporting him in managing the relationship between the countries & the AS hub.
-Act as a project manager for any future finance restructuring & efficiency Projects.
-Consolidating and coordinating the local business risk framework reviews on behalf of Regional Director and making an assessment of risk against the corporate risk categories for the region as a whole.
-Member of Regional Management Team with responsibility for ensuring Regional Management Team's agenda is consistent with planning and review timetable and supported with relevant information.
-Manage the Tax and Status Project.
-Review the regional scorecard results in cooperation with the regional score card coordinator and try to allows project impact to be reported along with project costs by linking the financial and non-financial performance.
-Ensuring effective management of the cash flow planning & forecast under regional control

NOC 1112 is financial analyst - these are the job duties they have online ( I do all of them, but the wording is different!! I guess it has to be word-for-word)
:(
Evaluate financial risk, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and other documents concerning capital management, and write reports and recommendations

Plan short- and long-term cash flows and assess financial performance

Analyze investment projects

Advise on and participate in the financial aspects of contracts and calls for tender

Follow up on financing projects with financial backers

Prepare a regular risk profile for debt portfolios
Bro I am really sorry you got your packet back, but there is still time, I would resend the packet as soon I can.
Regarding the JD, it is really impressive and you have listed it as per you would put it on your resume. However please note that from a visa processing agents's point of view these wordings are too confusing to match up with the JD's provided by CIC for the NOC 1112. The person evaluating you is not a Financial Analyst and do not have subject matter expertise to interpret what you listed down. Please specifically use some of the words listed under the NOC code to define your experience and keep it simple so that the Visa processing Agent understands your experience.
Good Luck.!!

ejohn

Mar 24, 2014
jigzz said:
CC got charged
After a year long wait I can write this. :)

My CC got charged 1:30 hr back. App rcvd: 6th May, 11:25 AM, NOC:2173.

All the best to all the group members!!!

Congrats

Festy1

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
9-9-2014
Med's Request
10-2-2015
Med's Done....
16-2-2015
Passport Req..
12-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
May-2015
LANDED..........
soon IJN
izverg said:
Hey everyone
my cc got charged at 10.43 nova scotia time! ;D
good luck to everyone!
Congrats izverg,

i sent you a PM thanks to respond

atz

Jun 5, 2014
Hi All,

My consultant specified the visa office as "CPP-OTTAWA" instead of "CPC-OTTAWA" in my generic application form. Anyone has any idea if this would cause any problem with my application?

Thanks

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
vivianQQ said:
Which time it was received on 7th. In spreadsheed 113 application received on 7th. Still no one from forum got charged on 7th.

Status
Not open for further replies.