+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeCarioca

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with Lut4rahman

Last year there were Apps being accepted at the last days of may. The CAP was 300 and there were only one IT NOC

This year we have 1000 CAP each NOC and 3 similar NOCS (2171, 2173, 2174). At least I can go to any of them and I am pretty sure many of us can.

Another important fact is that they announced the new rules a few days before May 1, so I don´t think the difference will be that huge. 25% to 5%

Well....at least that is my hope, because I am still waiting for my ECA and IELTS (Will take this Saturday).

Fingers crossed!!!

mpmalvar

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
dustincarlisle said:
Hello kababayans,

CC charged na ako nung May 29, 2014.
Pkidelete nmn po admin ang double entry ko sa spreadsheet.
Thanks a lot

Godbless po sa ating lhat, sana makakuha lht ng PER.
hi kabayan post ba ito para s pinoy group? ;D ;D

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
Goku said:
It says they have started processing your application. Wait for AOR begins.
How could you check in ecas. Uci required na. ?

Hope1957

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
LANDED..........
21-03-15
Ooops! You are right. However, I believe the numbers are not correct as some of our forum members have received their PERs and have had their processing fees recovered. Maybe we can expect a more accurate update soon.

Msimms said:
if you look at the bottom of the page you will see it was modified May 27,2014

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Should i mention my parents details on IMM0008DEPENU - Additional Dependants - Declaration Form..?

We dont have any child yet. Accordingly, i have mentioned only my wife's details on generic application form..

Do i need to mention my brother and sister in-law's name/other details somewhere..?

A-Cheng

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2014 1:18pm DD encashed May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 26, 2014 together with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
PER June 13, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 8 received by CEM Oct 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 15 passports received by CEM Oct 20
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas DM Oct 31 [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8iI3Lg17Ne3vkBnjFy7zxHET3jRed6u_pFZn8BTcqD3c4gTTE5g[/img] Passports with visa delivered November 8
Hope1957 said:
Ooops! You are right. However, I believe the numbers are not correct as some of our forum members have received their PERs and have had their processing fees recovered. Maybe we can expect a more accurate update soon.
Why there was recovery of processing fees after receiving PER..Was it because of cap reached?

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
future_canadian said:
If you have a native language other than English or French and you have a name in that language then yes it is compulsory to provide it. When they ask a question on a form it's because they want you to answer.
How should i fill-up that field..? OK with handwritings..?

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
RK29824 said:
Seniors have following questions, please help;

1. Is Provident Fund allowed to show in Proof of Fund?
2. How to show Provident Fund (PF) as Funds? I have PF account with Govt of India where my contribution and employer contribution have been deposited from several years.
3. Can we get balance certificate from PF office?
Yes, i think you can show PF as the settlement fund.

You can get the PF statement from your company also. If your company has registered for online payment, you can also view your PF slip on below link.. http://members.epfoservices.in/
Register your self with your PAN Number and permanent mobile number.

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
GMS said:
Should i mention my parents details on IMM0008DEPENU - Additional Dependants - Declaration Form..?

We dont have any child yet. Accordingly, i have mentioned only my wife's details on generic application form..

Do i need to mention my brother and sister in-law's name/other details somewhere..?
Family details (father, mother, siblings etc) are listed in the additional family information for both you and your spouse. (2 forms)
Additional dependents form is for a family with more than 5 dependents to declare. (Dependents are your spouse and children)
Hope this would clear your doubt.

gaurav.dudhat

May 12, 2014
Hi All,

I am going to the completion of my IELTS exam on 7th June. The results will be declared on 20th June.

I have done Computer Engineering and have 2 years of work experience. So I think I'm eligible under 2173 and 2173 NOC.

Please guide me regarding below doubts:
1). I still need to apply for the WES certificate. According to my understandings the process is as follow:
a). We have to register our selves on WES site and have to pay the fees for the certificate.
b). After that we will receive one application number, with with we need to print the entire application form.
c). We need to send this application form along with our mark sheets, degree certificate and transcript in one envelope.
d). All the documents must be signed by the authorized person from the university .
e). Once all the documents are signed and placed inside a university named envelop, we have to send it to the WES office in Canada.
f). And then waiting.........

Please correct me if I'm wrong in the above process. Also I have some doubts like :
a). Do we have to to place the signed WES Application form by the university authorized person or as it is ?
b). Once everything is authorized and sealed in a university named envelope, can we courier the envelop to WES or we have to ask the university to deliver it ?
c). Once the envelop with all the documents is sent, how many days it may take to get the final WES certificate ?

2). The second doubt I'm having is about the Proof of Funds we have to declare when we apply. I'm having 5 members in my family including me. Mom, Dad, elder bro and sister in law. Out of all of them my brother and his wife live in canada, while my parents live in India. So my doubts are :
a). Do I have to show the Proof of Funds for 5 or for 3 ?
b). What are the options to show the proof of funds, I mean like what documents do we have to add to show the proof of funds in our account ?

With all these documents pending, I think I will be able to submit my file at the end of June month. Please let me know if the cap will be open for 2173 or 2174 till that time. Is there any way to find out the official cap counts, like by calling in cic office or through email communication with them ?

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
gaurav.dudhat said:
Hi All,

I am going to the completion of my IELTS exam on 7th June. The results will be declared on 20th June.

I have done Computer Engineering and have 2 years of work experience. So I think I'm eligible under 2173 and 2173 NOC.

Please guide me regarding below doubts:
1). I still need to apply for the WES certificate. According to my understandings the process is as follow:
a). We have to register our selves on WES site and have to pay the fees for the certificate.
b). After that we will receive one application number, with with we need to print the entire application form.
c). We need to send this application form along with our mark sheets, degree certificate and transcript in one envelope.
d). All the documents must be signed by the authorized person from the university .
e). Once all the documents are signed and placed inside a university named envelop, we have to send it to the WES office in Canada.
f). And then waiting.........

Please correct me if I'm wrong in the above process. Also I have some doubts like :
a). Do we have to to place the signed WES Application form by the university authorized person or as it is ?
b). Once everything is authorized and sealed in a university named envelope, can we courier the envelop to WES or we have to ask the university to deliver it ?
c). Once the envelop with all the documents is sent, how many days it may take to get the final WES certificate ?

2). The second doubt I'm having is about the Proof of Funds we have to declare when we apply. I'm having 5 members in my family including me. Mom, Dad, elder bro and sister in law. Out of all of them my brother and his wife live in canada, while my parents live in India. So my doubts are :
a). Do I have to show the Proof of Funds for 5 or for 3 ?
b). What are the options to show the proof of funds, I mean like what documents do we have to add to show the proof of funds in our account ?

With all these documents pending, I think I will be able to submit my file at the end of June month. Please let me know if the cap will be open for 2173 or 2174 till that time. Is there any way to find out the official cap counts, like by calling in cic office or through email communication with them ?
I will suggest try 2173. 2174 is for sure full within first few weeks as lots of files were rejected due to cap last year. And lots of files were ready by 1 may.

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
shivd said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance for helping me. Please help me with following doubts.

1. I have one year old daughter, whose passport is not yet made. Is it okay if I don't submit her passport as a travel document proof?
2. I have my Birth Certificate in Gujarati, so can any unrelated person (a friend) translate it and prepare an affidavit?
3. My wife has neither birth certificate nor secondary education certificate. What can be done?

FYi I am applying for FSW NOC 1112.

Thanks.
Can anyone pls reply Shivd..? I am also in the same boat like him..

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Lemon Grass said:
Some people applied in the 1st/2nd week of may and still thinking that they might be out of the game because the CC is not charged yet. Why don't you guys look at people like me who hasnt' finished the procedure and applied yet. I am applying in NOC 4011 and won't be able to apply before 1st week of july. What chances do I have to be under the cap? Thanks.
In the same boat !

I would consider myself fine, if I am able to file before July ends. Planning to give IELTS in mid-July. :p

People here scare the newbies off sometimes, when they count days. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.