+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BjFire

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Hello, I have a query if knowledgeable people can answer..

For Primary Candidate who is renewing their passport, and was married after last passport was issued.. Is it advisable to change the name on the passport (surname change only) or should it be kept same ?

The application was sent with previous name and since it is now in progress would it be issue if name change happens in between of process ?
If the name change happens, how should it be updated on application or should it be just informed to concerned Visa office when the file gets transferred ?

Thanks

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BjFire said:
Hello, I have a query if knowledgeable people can answer..

For Primary Candidate who is renewing their passport, and was married after last passport was issued.. Is it advisable to change the name on the passport (surname change only) or should it be kept same ?

The application was sent with previous name and since it is now in progress would it be issue if name change happens in between of process ?
If the name change happens, how should it be updated on application or should it be just informed to concerned Visa office when the file gets transferred ?

Thanks
What about your other documents - did they all have your pervious name on it?

If yes - I wouldn't change it right now since you need to provide more papers to show the changes.

You can always change it later after the PR process when you renew your passport in the future

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Paris011 said:
Hey guys just wanted to inform you that i received PPR!!
;D ;D
please see timeline on left.
Congratulations

BjFire

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Yes, everything in application has previous documents. Marriage certificate and spouse's details have been sent already.

Johnny31 said:
What about your other documents - did they all have your pervious name on it?

If yes - I wouldn't change it right now since you need to provide more papers to show the changes.

You can always change it later after the PR process when you renew your passport in the future

jboyrush

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2014
Doc's Request.
28 aug 2015
AOR Received.
26 aug 2015
File Transfer...
20 oct 2014
Med's Request
10 Nov 2015
Med's Done....
26 Nov 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
9 Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
--------
LANDED..........
--------
sk1984indian said:
Try this URL : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wl4oS7u4P1oek09X6ZUO6hHK-9jE3TNIAwgHSWMowAA/viewform

Thanks for attempting to update. Appreciate the effort and intent

done...thank

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Giftsmas said:
From the spreadsheet it appears that we are only three applicants from Morocco under FSW 2014. If all of us get PER then only three files will be processed in rabat (morocco). Hopefully, this will expedite the process of our applications.
SS is not an officical source of information. According to CIC, 3,259 PR applications from Morocco were processed in 2013, even if most of them were Family Class applications there would still be at least hundreds FSW submissions.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/facts2013/permanent/10.asp

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
SZA123 said:
Hi All,

Can any one inform if CIC has updated the list after 19th Dec, 2014? My application was received on 1st Dec, 2014 for NOC 1123. Is there anyone whose application is after 1st Dec and payment is charged?

Regards,
Rest assured that your CC will get charged either today or maximum tomorrow or after tomorrow. Means within these two to three days your CC should be charged. Keep a close eye upon your CC statement if you have online access provided by your bank.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

Giftsmas

Sep 14, 2014
Casablanca
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
NOC 0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/09/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
09.04.2015, TLU and DM on May 27th 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully buy a flight ticket soon!
Diplomatru said:
SS is not an officical source of information. According to CIC, 3,259 PR applications from Morocco were processed in 2013, even if most of them were Family Class applications there would still be at least hundreds FSW submissions.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/facts2013/permanent/10.asp
I know Diplomatru, I just wanna dream and give an extra hope to myself even in the imaginary world of mine

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Giftsmas said:
I know Diplomatru, I just wanna dream and give an extra hope to myself even in the imaginary world of mine
You are still lucky bro. That office of yours delivers service to residents of only two countries, so they should deal with the files fairly quickly (look at SPVO, for instance).

vchaubey

Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
sk1984indian said:
Congratulations Buddy .. Soon you will get the Maple Leaf Visa stamped on your passport :)

Congratulations Buddy !!! All the Best for PER :) :)

Congratulations Buddy !!!

Congratulations Buddy !!! Wishing you a speedy MR

Congratulations Buddy !!! As per the little knowledge i have, they sure are accepted buddy

Congrats on Second Line. All the best for MR. No, PCC is not required for stay less than 6 months at a stretch

Congratulations Buddy !!! :-* :-* :-* You will soon see the other lines added to eCAS

Congratulations Buddy !!! All the Best for MR

***PLEASE STOP PUTTING CONGRATULATIONS ON FORUM, IF YOU ARE VERY KEEN INBOX IT**

Giftsmas

Sep 14, 2014
Casablanca
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
NOC 0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/09/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Diplomatru said:
You are still lucky bro. That office of yours delivers service to residents of only two countries, so they should deal with the files fairly quickly (look at SPVO, for instance).
Dear Diplomatru
As you are a champion member and you are one of the champions for many applicants here on this popular forum. You have helped many here and many here love you for the support and advice you have been providing for many months. Could you please tell us about your first impression about how you found Canada. Give us advice what we should not miss before landing.
Thank you bro

vchaubey

Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
GNPLC said:
Congratulations
***PLEASE STOP PUTTING CONGRATULATIONS ON FORUM, IF YOU ARE VERY KEEN INBOX IT**

Giftsmas

Sep 14, 2014
Casablanca
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
NOC 0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/09/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Diplomatru said:
In fact it serves only Morocco. Western Sahara is a part of Morocco

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vchaubey said:
***PLEASE STOP PUTTING CONGRATULATION ON FORUM, IF YOU ARE VERY KEEN INBOX IT**
It's a tradition here, and a most welcome one. This forum is 50% about information and 50% about moral support. It is understandable that you can get overwhelmed by the amount of pages, but the congratulations are a huge part of the process, and they are not going anywhere.

Dear Giftsmas,

I have put some most hot topics on this LJ. Check it out, it might prove useful. And best of luck with your application!
http://ooo-canada.livejournal.com

Giftsmas

Sep 14, 2014
Casablanca
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
NOC 0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/09/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Diplomatru said:
It's a tradition here, and a most welcome one. This forum is 50% about information and 50% about moral support. It is understandable that you can get overwhelmed by the amount of pages, but the congratulations are a huge part of the process, and they are not going anywhere.

Dear Giftsmas,

I have put some most hot topics on this LJ. Check it out, it might prove useful. And best of luck with your application!
http://ooo-canada.livejournal.com
Thank you so much Diplomatru. It is a great site!

Status
Not open for further replies.