+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maygirl

Dec 11, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21th may 2014
Doc's Request.
rprf in dec
AOR Received.
startd processing on 28th oct
IELTS Request
sent wid file n pcc wid medicals
Med's Request
12th nov 2014
Med's Done....
17th nov 2014 ...medcl receivd..24th nov
Interview........
waved n DM on 26th feb
Passport Req..
28th feb 2015 11am india.
LANDED..........
june
Iman.G said:
PLEASE HELP!

Dear Friends,

I got stuck in a confused situation, please help! Here is the story:

I applied on the early days of September through my consultant for the NOC 2174, and the cap filled soon for this NOC. I contacted my consultant and she said “don't worry, we applied your file under two NOCs” (as I have work experience under both NOCs 2174 and 2281). So it had been around 5 months since I applied and I started to get nervous. Last week I asked my brother (living in Canada) to contact CIC through phone to get my UCI number, so I could check ECAS. The agent asked my brother for my email address and sent me a confirming email for my request of information. Then I replied to the email describing my situation and requesting information on my application status and I got no reply to that. So I contacted CIC through phone from my home country and I was able to get my UCI number and when I checked ECAS it said we were not able to identify you...!
Then I contacted my consultant to tell her: “I got UCI number what can you do to get any info on my status?” and she said: “you did a terribly wrong move by contacting CIC. Now your application may get rejected and you may not be able to apply for 2 to 5 years.” after all the frightening speech she told me that your September application has been returned because cap filled and we aplied under NOC 2281 on November!!! :eek: Although I have been in contact with my consultant during the time, she didn't tell me anything about the second application at all.

So, I'm really nervous and worried about the consequences of all these events, what will happen to my application?
Do you think contacting CIC would really ruin my application and possible future chances to apply for permanent residency?

I really appreciate your opinions on this.

oh god... so sorry to hear tht but i dont think thts d case as all d people here got UCI nmbrs to chk n hav applied twice n thrice n try every yr... diplo..jal..PP..plz throw some lite on it

Annie_Twinkle

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 3, 2015
Nomination.....
Dec 23, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 25, 2015
Med's Request
March 23, 2015
Med's Done....
March 28, 2015 Third Line: April 14, 2015 DM: May 7, 2015
Passport Req..
June 19, 2015
Iman.G said:
PLEASE HELP!

Dear Friends,

I applied on the early days of September through my consultant for the NOC 2174, and the cap filled soon for this NOC. I contacted my consultant and she said “don't worry, we applied your file under two NOCs” (as I have work experience under both NOCs 2174 and 2281). So it had been around 5 months since I applied and I started to get nervous. Last week I asked my brother (living in Canada) to contact CIC through phone to get my UCI number, so I could check ECAS. The agent asked my brother for my email address and sent me a confirming email for my request of information. Then I replied to the email describing my situation and requesting information on my application status and I got no reply to that. So I contacted CIC through phone from my home country and I was able to get my UCI number and when I checked ECAS it said we were not able to identify you...!
Then I contacted my consultant to tell her: “I got UCI number what can you do to get any info on my status?” and she said: “you did a terribly wrong move by contacting CIC. Now your application may get rejected and you may not be able to apply for 2 to 5 years.” after all the frightening speech she told me that your September application has been returned because cap filled and we aplied under NOC 2281 on November!!! :eek: Although I have been in contact with my consultant during the time, she didn't tell me anything about the second application at all.

So, I'm really nervous and worried about the consequences of all these events, what will happen to my application?
Do you think contacting CIC would really ruin my application and possible future chances to apply for permanent residency?

Who is that fool consultant brother....!!!!..Nothing will happen to your application, dont worry. Even I called CIC 3 times to get my UCI number, but they did not provide UCI, but finally I got PER mail.

But are you sure that ur consultant have applied in November again for the second NOC? then ask them the application received date because currently November charging is going on....

rahul20978

Dec 16, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, changed to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Copies of passport
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2015
LANDED..........
planning in June 2016
Iman.G said:
PLEASE HELP!

Dear Friends,

CIC is swamped with people who call up trying to get their UCIs. If there was something inherently wrong in calling them up to get the UCI, they would have not given that option at all. IF your application is rejected, it won't be for this reason. Your consultant is trying to scare you, maybe to try and wheedle more money out of you later, claiming that they had to fight for your case or whatever. If you had applied in November, your DD/ credit card should have been charged by now. Wait for a couple of weeks longer, you'll get a clear picture from CIC itself. If your application is rejected now, you can apply again immediately for express entry. Unless you knowingly lied about any details on your application, there's nothing that says you can't apply for 2 to 5 years. Also, there is nothing wrong with applying under 2 NOCs. You can even apply under 2 or more NOCs simultaneously if your job description matches those. Don't worry, stay happy, keep smiling. And don't use the same consultant if you have to apply under express entry. :)

Giftsmas

Sep 14, 2014
Casablanca
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
NOC 0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/09/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
09.04.2015, TLU and DM on May 27th 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully buy a flight ticket soon!
Iman.G said:
PLEASE HELP!

Dear Friends,

Contacting CIC does not harm my friend. Most of us here have contacted CIC by phone and the majority have got responses to their enquiries and finally got their PER. What is the harm in it. It does not make sense.

sankartechin

Feb 22, 2014
Hi All,

I had WX1 worker visa from Canada. But it is expired now. In that visa under c.rec section its mentioned as - "Vxxxxxxxxx" (Letter V followed by 9 digits). Is this my application number ? or UCI?

If not how can I find out my UCI from that visa that I have

I need to check my status in Ecas for FSW , Can you pls let me know if I can use this(Vxxxxxxxxx) to chk my ecas status

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
drajpoot said:
Hi CanOl

I do not know how I missed two days and this great news. My heartiest congratulations for your PER.
Your PER gives me hope that I will get good news soon. may I know what was the reason behind changing of application received date.
My application receive date is 17th September received by D.Macneil , mode of payment DD. My ECAS is also not active.
I also dont think that I missed out something.
thanks bro. +1 to you.

My app as per tracking number reached cic on 2nd sept, but cic reply to my mail mentioned that app has been recd on 20th October. Probably a lapse on the part of the consultant who does not want to admit his mistake.

Udaykiran

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in June
Yeah for eMedicals we sent original.
My consultant has sent the courier.

You can find address and other details here:
www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/offices-bureaux/new_delhi.aspx?lang=eng#address

pr4vj said:
For eMedicals Did you send receipt alone? Original or copy? To which address?

maygirl

Dec 11, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21th may 2014
Doc's Request.
rprf in dec
AOR Received.
startd processing on 28th oct
IELTS Request
sent wid file n pcc wid medicals
Med's Request
12th nov 2014
Med's Done....
17th nov 2014 ...medcl receivd..24th nov
Interview........
waved n DM on 26th feb
Passport Req..
28th feb 2015 11am india.
LANDED..........
june
Iman.G said:
PLEASE HELP!

Dear Friends,

Also slap her for telling u tht u wont b able to reapply for 2 to 5 yrs... u better chk her rite left background.

Dhyanm

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th May 2014
AOR Received.
September Mid
Med's Request
November Mid
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Iman.G said:
PLEASE HELP!

Dear Friends,

Hi
The consultant is misguiding you.
WHo is the consultant ? any name?
We have help people not to fall in to such traps
If you had called CIC , no worries thousands of people call and get to know their UCI number.
Also if the consultant had applied under a different NOC in November, did you sign the application for that? You need to sign the forms.
How is it possible for the consultant to just change NOC with out your permission and apply?

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
ratingcrady said:
Reposting----

NDVO
NOC1123

Hi guys,

Finally my interview date came today.

What can i tell you about this experience?

Reached embassy at 9.30. Interview was scheduled for 10.30.

20 people sitting at reception.
Important- Mobiles are kept outside, No parking available for cars or other vehicles.

Anyway, i am called in a room at 10.05 itself.

Il refer visa officer as VCO now.

Vco greets me, asks me if i nervous. I replied that i was a bit nervous and would not mind having water. He told me to go out and get it from cooler. I thanked him.

Came back, he started asking about JD. He never told me the reason for interview.

I told him about JD for current company.

Important point is to keep it short and simple. No need to elaborate more than required.

We moved to my previous companys. I told him the similarities and differences between current jd and older jds.
He started reading the lead statement.

He told me that he was Ok with my JD BUT matter of fact is that lead statement is not matching my designation.

I asked him to elaborate.

He told me that lead statement says that these professional are employed by agencies.

He told me that you are employed by product or services company but not by media, ad, pr agencies.

I debated with him over the fact that marketing managers define what agencies have to do for their companies.

He insisted that you are fit for a diff NOC but not this as you DO NOT WORK IN AN AGENCY.

I told him a very simple thing- I MIGHT BE FIT FOR ANOTHER NOC BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I DO NOT FIT HERE AS WELL. I DO 80% DUTIES, LEAD STATEMENT IS 50% MATCHING, I DO NOT SEE WHY I AM NOT FIT FOR 1123. I TOLD HIM THAT THERE IS A REASON DUE TO WHICH GOVT. OF CANADA HAS MENTIONED LEAD STATEMENT AND DUTIES SO YOU CAN NOT SAY THAT I DONT FOT HERE AS WELL.

He kept his stand and i stood on my stand.
We debated in length about this only.

VERDICT OF VCO- I have listened to what you have said, at this time i can not judge your case. I need time of upto 4 weeks to get back to you about my decision. I can neither reject or approve.

I asked him if i could give him more info with which he can process my file faster.

Vco said i have all info which is necessary, i have to think only.

He then asked me who is with me, i told him that my wife had accompanied me.

He asked me if i would want him to meet her. I told him that it is his call. Then he asked me about her, basic things though. Finally he said please call her.

When she came in, he cross verified everything i had told him about her.

He never looked at 300 documents i took with me. So i told him that i need to submit some docs.

He said please do.

I gave him pcc, revised pof, revised ref letters etc.

He accepted my pcc as well.

Final statement by voc - let me take my time. I appreciate how you were forthcoming and how you spoke.
I thanked him and moved out of the office.

Total duration 45 mins.

I can and will answer any and all queries by fellow forumites. Pls feel free.

My gut feel- Nothing as such, i l wait.

Regards,

Ratingcrady
+1 for sharing, interview is positive, ;)

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
NDVO - PPR please

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
terki said:
Qtasneem

its in process...

regarding decision not been made - may be a new term they have had - nothng to panic

btw - wondering how did u manage to get uci from call centre - their mandate is not to give out uci
Lance, a lot of applicants, including me, have got Uci from call centre. They do give it, but very selectively.

sammanne

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
hyderabad,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with pplication
File Transfer...
06-03-2015
Med's Request
04-08-2015
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2015
LANDED..........
MARCH 2016
Dear Friends,

Application Received Date:11th Sept
PER date:31st Dec
NOC:4011
Visa Office:Newdelhi
PER mail says that visa office is Dakar.

In my PER mail they mentioned as File is transferred to dakar.

I received two mails from CIC on 21st Jan 2015.

1st mail--I sent a mail to CIC for status on 20th November and this mail is the reply of that stating "Your file was reviewed by our office and a letter was sent to you via email on December 31, 2014. Your file has since been transferred to the visa office in New Delhi. Please direct further inquiries to that office"

2nd Mail-This is also a PER Mail sent again with Heading that says "THIS LETTER REPLACES THE LETTER THAT WAS SENT TO YOU ON DECEMBER 31, 2014.
Please disregard the previous letter
.". and the line of Dakar as Visa Office was replaced with "Your application has now been placed into processing. "

tiger15

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
Udaykiran said:
Guys,

I sent via courier eMedical,PCC and DD which received yesterday at NDVO.
3rd line updated today.

Medical results have been received.
It means, my medical results all okay ?
Yes

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
shadhin12 said:
Dear All

I got PER today just after 7 days of credit card charged

App date: 22/10/14
NOC: 4011
CC charged : 15/01/15
PER: 22/01/15
VO: London

Any one here applied from Stockholm, Sweden?
It seems London Visa office is slow to act.
congrats and +1

Status
Not open for further replies.