+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jubin85

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
05-12-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
socc3rguy said:
Guys... What I was thinking was, here we feel that NDVO is very slow or does not issue anything not even MR, RPRF from few days.

But if we see, we are small representation of total FSW 2014 applicants here and whatever is happening with us we are letting each other know.

It is possible that, NDVO is already issing PPRs in good amount but those guys are not here in the forum or even if they are in the forum, they are not updating the sheet or not reporting here due some reasons.

So, this is another view to stay positive that NDVO is on the way for sure but only thing is, here in our family forum PPRs are not being reported.

What ya think ppl??

;) ;) ;) ;)
That is the best way to look at the current situation. I hope you are right... :)
+1...

HARDIKB

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
socc3rguy said:
Guys... What I was thinking was, here we feel that NDVO is very slow or does not issue anything not even MR, RPRF from few days.

But if we see, we are small representation of total FSW 2014 applicants here and whatever is happening with us we are letting each other know.

It is possible that, NDVO is already issing PPRs in good amount but those guys are not here in the forum or even if they are in the forum, they are not updating the sheet or not reporting here due some reasons.

So, this is another view to stay positive that NDVO is on the way for sure but only thing is, here in our family forum PPRs are not being reported.

What ya think ppl??

;) ;) ;) ;)

I kind of agree with you... but if the law of probabilities works ... and the universe is indeed uniform.... then there is very little chance that NDVO is issuing PPRs and there is no1 on the forum... Possibleeeee- not denying that but unlikely

maygirl

Dec 11, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21th may 2014
Doc's Request.
rprf in dec
AOR Received.
startd processing on 28th oct
IELTS Request
sent wid file n pcc wid medicals
Med's Request
12th nov 2014
Med's Done....
17th nov 2014 ...medcl receivd..24th nov
Interview........
waved n DM on 26th feb
Passport Req..
28th feb 2015 11am india.
LANDED..........
june
socc3rguy said:

What ya think ppl??

;) ;) ;) ;)
U no wattt socc3rguy... i was also thinking d same n i jus hope thts d case n by d way plz tell us ur short name or maybe some alias..i find it difficult to remember n write..lol..sorry bout tht.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
snowboy said:
Hi Friends,

I completed my medicals and waiting to receive passport request. I & my wife are living in Canada, but my Daughter is living in India.

One of my friend is coming to Canada soon, so I am requesting him get my daughter's passport when he comes.

My question is since my CO (in Ottawa, Canada) knows my daughter is living in India, will they request my daughter's passport to be sent to Delhi CIC office instead of Ottawa?

Secondly if they request me to send my daughter's the passports to Ottawa, will CO raise a concern on how the passport is present in Canada when she is living in India?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Snowboy
HARDIKB said:
Snowboy,
I am not an expert .. but as far as I know carrying passports of someone else on you is not legal....So I am a little worried that you should not be doing it... Even if they request your childs passport at CPC-O , you can always reply saying that she is in India and passport too is there and they will advice you what to do...Which most likely will be submitting it in Delhi VO... but get instructions from them before taking any such action... Passport with the Owner is the best status QUO to be in ,,,, if you have to send passports to delhi after you get it here..it will be trouble
I agree with Hardik. Sending passport outside India is considered illegal as per India law. Do not do that, instead email CPC-O that your daughter is in India, so if they can stamp her Passport in India, and yours at CPC-O.

LORDHELP

Aug 13, 2014
india
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-aug-2014
Nomination.....
per 28th nov 2014
File Transfer...
2nd line : processing started on 5-feb- 2015
Med's Request
21-feb-2015
Med's Done....
27-feb-2015, 3rd line:- 10-march-2015, Fbi submitted- 30-April-2015
Passport Req..
13-june-2015
LANDED..........
5-jan-2016 (Toronto)
Indiana_Jones said:
After a looooong wait, I finally got my 2nd line update today morning :p

Permanent Residence
1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 16, 2014.

2. We started processing your application on January 20, 2015.

Congratulations ... hope you get MR soon... all the best

Pankaj.srma

Aug 30, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
21-11-2014
socc3rguy said:

What ya think ppl??

;) ;) ;) ;)
Hi socc3rguy,

To stay +ve we can think....But i think it could be only possible, if they are issuing the PPRs by selecting the people who are not on this forum ;)...Otherwise atleast one PPR a day should have come to this forum also ;D...Lets see how things will be unfolding....
As Jan is about to over now, lets hope to hear something good from NDVO in Feb ;D ;D ;D...Hopes hurts more in case it does not work, so keep moving with out any expectations(although its very hard ;) )...One fine day NDVO will have to pass it on to us ;D ;D ;D...They cant keep it with them forever ;) ;) ;)....

jubin85

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
05-12-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
Pankaj.srma said:
Hi socc3rguy,

To stay +ve we can think....But i think it could be only possible, if they are issuing the PPRs by selecting the people who are not on this forum ;)...Otherwise atleast one PPR a day should have come to this forum also ;D...Lets see how things will be unfolding....
As Jan is about to over now, lets hope to hear something good from NDVO in Feb ;D ;D ;D...Hopes hurts more in case it does not work, so keep moving with out any expectations(although its very hard ;) )...One fine day NDVO will have to pass it on to us ;D ;D ;D...They cant keep it with them forever ;) ;) ;)....
Well said Pankaj.. +1...

bitingbugz

May 8, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Med's Request
20-07-1989
Med's Done....
24-07-1989
Good Morning Beautiful People !!

Sending Positive vibes

++++++++++++++

socc3rguy

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-09-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
ha ha ha ha...

This is just a guess...but yah.. it can be true too..!!

oh yah..you can write as "jal" while addressing.

;D ;D ;D ;D

maygirl said:
U no wattt socc3rguy... i was also thinking d same n i jus hope thts d case n by d way plz tell us ur short name or maybe some alias..i find it difficult to remember n write..lol..sorry bout tht.

dvs_can

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
HARDIKB said:
I kind of agree with you... but if the law of probabilities works ... and the universe is indeed uniform.... then there is very little chance that NDVO is issuing PPRs and there is no1 on the forum... Possibleeeee- not denying that but unlikely
I agree with hardik ....
Indeed we are small representation of total FSW 2014 applicants .....If NDVO is doing that than there would be atleast someone from the forum who would have received PPR...

Shahrock

Sep 16, 2014
Dear Respected Member, Heartiest Congratulations to you and all the very best for rest of the process. Kindly prey for me that one fine morning i would share the same with you and all at the forum as i am September 08, 2014 applicant for NOC 0111.

Best regards,

Inam

socc3rguy

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-09-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Yes Pankaj,

agree with u. I was just looking other way. I m not saying this is only thing.

Also, it can b a single PPR for the day, but what if, that guy is not active here and does not update..??!!

But anyway, one day we all will get it for sure.!

Pankaj.srma said:
Hi socc3rguy,

maygirl

Dec 11, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21th may 2014
Doc's Request.
rprf in dec
AOR Received.
startd processing on 28th oct
IELTS Request
sent wid file n pcc wid medicals
Med's Request
12th nov 2014
Med's Done....
17th nov 2014 ...medcl receivd..24th nov
Interview........
waved n DM on 26th feb
Passport Req..
28th feb 2015 11am india.
LANDED..........
june
socc3rguy said:
ha ha ha ha...

This is just a guess...but yah.. it can be true too..!!

oh yah..you can write as "jal" while addressing.

;D ;D ;D ;D
ok guys.... plz meet socc3guy (gosh i almost skipped some letters) as Mr. JAL.. nice to meet u sir.

bhuvan12

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Bhairahawa, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
File Returned on 6th March 2015
Just Confirmed with Bank DD still not encashed till 12 January.

neverbackdown

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-2014