+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
My friend managersonline,

Here is my take on whatever is written in the article below.

1. When we started our career in our home countries, it took us years to settle down in a job we wished for. The big dream takes some time.

2. Not everyone is cleaning streets, obviously when you moving to a land where you are alien, that country will take its own time to accept you as them. So be patient

3. If you are so qualified, I suggest you do some good certification course from canada and make your way up the ladder, there shouldn't be an issue to prove again that you are intelligent if you did that once.

My suggestion, you will find a lot of success stories as well for people migrating to canada. So everyone is requested to write their own story and succeed

God bless all

managersonline said:
Hi All, Just read very disappointing article about moving to Canada. Shared below for readers (Detailed article with other comments of already immigrated people can be read at:
canadianimmigrant.ca/community/why-some-immigrants-want-to-leave-canada )

""My advise with ivy league education from top 3 globally ranked institute in USA along with work experience of 10 yrs in USA is, don't come to Canada. This place is good if you want to clean streets, drive trucks and cabs. It may be good for construction workers or manual labor. There are no high end jobs and people are very rude and racist. If you go to Pakistan they are racist in a particular way that they don't want other religions like Hinduism, Christianity, Buddhism to survive, they will force you to convert or leave the place. Now if you are coming from such country like Pakistan, Bangladesh or other African countries where it is question of survival, Canada is good option. Do manual labor earn little bit, stay in shared room, cook at home and don't spend. You won't be beaten physically here and crime is less. On other hand if you are highly qualified even from top universities like Harvard, MIT, Stanford etc in professional fields and are making reasonable income in countries like USA, India etc never come to Canada. You will just loose everything and some people talk about women liberty in Canada, well this doesn't apply to Indian women since they are living life like princess in India especially in middle and upper middle class societies. Condition of Canadian women is not good, whole life moving from one relation to another, doing low pay jobs and fighting for justice in courts with feminism spirit seems there only motto and destiny, to some extent just like American women. Indian Hindu women are far better protected and have stable and free lives, they don't deal with subjugation as practiced in middle east or Pakistan on one end but then they don't need to deal with life of Canadian or American women as well which has its own pros and cons and illusionary freedom and feminism. Moral of story, highly educated and middle class people don't ever come to Canada, you want to see beauty of nature, well come for a month on tourist visa, enjoy, spend and go back. You want to do low end jobs like cleaning, driving, working on small stores or construction and are doing very bad in your own country, then come to Canada, learn little bit English, you can make your ends meet and chances are nobody will rape you or physically assault or beat you. Canada is nowhere near USA in terms of innovation and inventions, it is small, closed and conservative economy with almost nothing. People who will give me lessons on integration etc, well my English is good and I was doing a high paying job in USA and later on got another high paying job in Canada as well but then I will return to USA once few things are sorted out. Canada is place for manual labor and no intellectual should come here. Go to number 1 country of the world which is America if you are really qualified. What colleges, Canadian work experience people harp on in Canada, no Canadian institute except Rotterdam school of business is in even top 100. This is just a scam, government wants more and more money and nobody will tell you truth in order to keep false image. Remember Canadians are multicultural to an extent where they love flags of different countries and food, there is nothing more than this. Canadians are highly cunning and shrewd but then people are cunning and shrewd in Middle east, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Mexico etc, after all there is competition and at-least in Canada nobody forces you to convert to there religion, at-least not openly and nobody is wasting his or her entire life for after life benefits.""

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
managersonline said:
Hi All, Just read very disappointing article about moving to Canada. Shared below for readers (Detailed article with other comments of already
Hi George,

I suggest you to please delete this post.

Happy New Year and have a great year ahead :)

manish3532

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
REJECTED
Doc's Request.
REJECTED
Nomination.....
REJECTED
NDVO IS WORKING TODAY OR NOT :mad:

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
palakpatel911 said:
HAPPY NEW YEAR - WELCOME 2015 - WISH THIS YEAR MAKES DREAMS COME TRUE FOR EVERYONE

just a thought, so from this week EE will start, shouldn't CIC feel jealousy of this Express way of Immigration ??? if thats so, HOPE CIC SPEED UP and show some results, i.e. FSW is as express as EE. ;) 8)
Of course dear, it should.
May your words come true and CIC gives visas to all ASAP :)

mjoshi10

Jul 2, 2014
Ludhiana , Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 July 2014
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
NDVO do not send AOR
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Hopefully already transferred
Med's Request
30th jan 2015
Med's Done....
10th feb 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
21st June 2015
managersonline said:
Hi All, Just read very disappointing article about moving to Canada. Shared below for readers (Detailed article with other comments of already immigrated people can be read at:
canadianimmigrant.ca/community/why-some-immigrants-want-to-leave-canada )

""My advise with ivy league education from top 3 globally ranked institute in USA along with work experience of 10 yrs in USA is, don't come to Canada. This place is good if you want to clean streets, drive trucks and cabs. It may be good for construction workers or manual labor. There are no high end jobs and people are very rude and racist. If you go to Pakistan they are racist in a particular way that they don't want other religions like Hinduism, Christianity, Buddhism to survive, they will force you to convert or leave the place. Now if you are coming from such country like Pakistan, Bangladesh or other African countries where it is question of survival, Canada is good option. Do manual labor earn little bit, stay in shared room, cook at home and don't spend. You won't be beaten physically here and crime is less. On other hand if you are highly qualified even from top universities like Harvard, MIT, Stanford etc in professional fields and are making reasonable income in countries like USA, India etc never come to Canada. You will just loose everything and some people talk about women liberty in Canada, well this doesn't apply to Indian women since they are living life like princess in India especially in middle and upper middle class societies. Condition of Canadian women is not good, whole life moving from one relation to another, doing low pay jobs and fighting for justice in courts with feminism spirit seems there only motto and destiny, to some extent just like American women. Indian Hindu women are far better protected and have stable and free lives, they don't deal with subjugation as practiced in middle east or Pakistan on one end but then they don't need to deal with life of Canadian or American women as well which has its own pros and cons and illusionary freedom and feminism. Moral of story, highly educated and middle class people don't ever come to Canada, you want to see beauty of nature, well come for a month on tourist visa, enjoy, spend and go back. You want to do low end jobs like cleaning, driving, working on small stores or construction and are doing very bad in your own country, then come to Canada, learn little bit English, you can make your ends meet and chances are nobody will rape you or physically assault or beat you. Canada is nowhere near USA in terms of innovation and inventions, it is small, closed and conservative economy with almost nothing. People who will give me lessons on integration etc, well my English is good and I was doing a high paying job in USA and later on got another high paying job in Canada as well but then I will return to USA once few things are sorted out. Canada is place for manual labor and no intellectual should come here. Go to number 1 country of the world which is America if you are really qualified. What colleges, Canadian work experience people harp on in Canada, no Canadian institute except Rotterdam school of business is in even top 100. This is just a scam, government wants more and more money and nobody will tell you truth in order to keep false image. Remember Canadians are multicultural to an extent where they love flags of different countries and food, there is nothing more than this. Canadians are highly cunning and shrewd but then people are cunning and shrewd in Middle east, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Mexico etc, after all there is competition and at-least in Canada nobody forces you to convert to there religion, at-least not openly and nobody is wasting his or her entire life for after life benefits.""

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Dear friend
I will just share the facts with you
(1) My sister graduated from Punjab University Patiala (India) went on to work in Infosys, went to USA @ 1,25,000-00 PA, After one year shifted to Canada (Vancouver) @ 80,000 PA and now after one year she has a stable job @ 1,00,000-00 CAD and she is pretty happy ( I would not say she had to go through a very tough time or she had to struggle a lot or clean streets or do meager jobs-- no)

(2) My Brother In Law- did his MBA from IIM (one of the top Institutions of India), Had to struggle a little bit in Canada, Worked as Store manager in MAC's store for six months and is now Working in Telus @ Abt 1,00,000-00 CAD (Little bit of struggle)

(3) One of my cousin -Shifted from UK to Canada- Had to work in a factory (manual job) for two months and is now Territory manager for Alberta and Saskatchewan for a renowned retail store. He earns in excess of 1,00,000-00 CAD

[size=10pt][size=10pt]FACTS[/size][/size]

(1) The friend who shifted from UK to Canada- Says he has more disposable income, HE is better of in Canada, He can survive with single salary which was not a possibility in UK.

(2) Sister's observation- Canada is better then USA (And please note she says that stationed in Vancouver where we all believe that jobs are less and salaries are low)

(3) Brother In law's opinion- Canada is Better then USA.

The above are facts Sister is " QA ", BOI is "Portfolio Manager " and they are all happy, Yes when we shift our basis we have to struggle, Yes we will find some negative stories but overall we should be prepared for some struggle before settling into our dream Job and our comfort Zone..

I further dispute that you can not live on a single salary/ or you can not survive if you are doing labor job or you can not live sweeping streets , No my friend you very well can do it.

MIn Wages in canada are 10.55 $ per hour, If you are working 5 days a Week, 40 Hours a week you get 422$ per week or 1688 $ per month, You may not have a fancy car , you may not have best of accommodation but mu brother you will survive on this amt.

DO NOT BE DEPRESSED DO NOT INFLUENCED WITH SUCH ARTICLES, there will always be positive and negative stories around, Trust your instinct, Do your research and go ahead.
Remember
"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."
Theodore Roosevelt

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
yhw9102 said:
PER received last night of 2014! A new year gift!

Sept.12 received
NOC 2232
VO London
Nov. 27 charged
Dec. 31 PER

Now waiting for MR.......
Dear Congrats +1, ;)

mjoshi10

Jul 2, 2014
Ludhiana , Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 July 2014
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
NDVO do not send AOR
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Hopefully already transferred
Med's Request
30th jan 2015
Med's Done....
10th feb 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
21st June 2015
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Interesting Facts [/size][/size][/size]

1. Cost of Immigration to Canada (An Estimated Maximum Total of $23.6 Billion per year). That amounts to $64,657,000 per day.

2. Number of immigrants coming to Canada --- an average of close to 250,000 per year since 1991. That's 684 per day and 28 per hour.

3. Number of Temporary Foreign Workers allowed to work in Canada : A record 491,547 in 2012 (5 times higher than in 2002)!! That number consisted of 213,573 new TFW's in 2012 and 277,974 TFW's already here.

4. Number of People Making Refugee Claims In Canada Every Year : An average of 30,000. That's an average of 82 per day.

5. The reality is that Canada’s average 250,000 per year immigration intake since 1990 has been far too high. In fact, Canada’s intake is the highest per capita in the world

anujshah14

Nov 18, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd July 2014
Heena09 said:
second line was updated around 12-13 Dec:'We started processing your application on 8th Dec.
Hey heena,
Your inbox is full, try to delete old messages...
And then PM me...
I couldn't reply you..

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
mjoshi10 said:
Dear friend
I will just share the facts with you
(1) My sister graduated from Punjab University Patiala (India) went on to work in Infosys, went to USA @ 1,25,000-00 PA, After one year shifted to Canada (Vancouver) @ 80,000 PA and now after one year she has a stable job @ 1,00,000-00 CAD and she is pretty happy ( I would not say she had to go through a very tough time or she had to struggle a lot or clean streets or do meager jobs-- no)

(2) My Brother In Law- did his MBA from IIM (one of the top Institutions of India), Had to struggle a little bit in Canada, Worked as Store manager in MAC's store for six months and is now Working in Telus @ Abt 1,00,000-00 CAD (Little bit of struggle)

(3) One of my cousin -Shifted from UK to Canada- Had to work in a factory (manual job) for two months and is now Territory manager for Alberta and Saskatchewan for a renowned retail store. He earns in excess of 1,00,000-00 CAD

[size=10pt][size=10pt]FACTS[/size][/size]

(1) The friend who shifted from UK to Canada- Says he has more disposable income, HE is better of in Canada, He can survive with single salary which was not a possibility in UK.

(2) Sister's observation- Canada is better then USA (And please note she says that stationed in Vancouver where we all believe that jobs are less and salaries are low)

(3) Brother In law's opinion- Canada is Better then USA.

The above are facts Sister is " QA ", BOI is "Portfolio Manager " and they are all happy, Yes when we shift our basis we have to struggle, Yes we will find some negative stories but overall we should be prepared for some struggle before settling into our dream Job and our comfort Zone..

I further dispute that you can not live on a single salary/ or you can not survive if you are doing labor job or you can not live sweeping streets , No my friend you very well can do it.

MIn Wages in canada are 10.55 $ per hour, If you are working 5 days a Week, 40 Hours a week you get 422$ per week or 1688 $ per month, You may not have a fancy car , you may not have best of accommodation but mu brother you will survive on this amt.

DO NOT BE DEPRESSED DO NOT INFLUENCED WITH SUCH ARTICLES, there will always be positive and negative stories around, Trust your instinct, Do your research and go ahead.
Remember
"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."
Theodore Roosevelt
+1 for sharing the real scenario..

palakpatel911

Champion Member
Aug 21, 2014
Ahmedabad - Gujarat - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
10-09-2014 - PER
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014 - ECAS
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
WHY GETTING NEGATIVITY @ THE START OF THE YEAR - A YEAR FULL OF HOPES

Read below and get relaxed - enjoy the days towards your PR Process - spending time in planning things to do @ Maple land - instead of wasting time after articles not showing positive signs/directions.

Interesting facts about Canada
  • At 9 984 670 sq km and comprised of 6 time zones, Canada is huge!
  • Canada is also home to the longest street in the world. Yonge Street in Ontario starts at Lake Ontario, and runs north through Ontario to the Minnesota border, a distance of almost 2000 kilometres.
  • Toronto's Rogers Centre (formerly known as the SkyDome) is home to the largest Sony big screen in the world, measuring 10 m x 33.6 m
  • The Blackberry Smartphone was developed in Ontario, at Research In Motion's Waterloo offices.
  • The Big Nickel in Sudbury, Ontario is the world's largest coin. It is a huge reproduction of a 1951 Canadian nickel and measures 9 meters in diameter.
  • Canada holds the record for the most gold medals ever won at the Winter Olympics, since taking 14 Golds at the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics.
  • Three Million Lakes: more lake area than any other country in the world. The Great Lakes alone contain about 18 per cent of the world's fresh lake water. That's a lot of water
  • 10% of the World's Forests: Canada actually has 30 per cent of the world's boreal forest and 10 per cent of the world's total forest cover
  • National Parks Bigger Than Countries: Canada is so big that even our parks are bigger than countries. Just look at Nahanni National Park Reserve in the Northwest Territories
  • People in Churchill leave their car doors unlocked in case their neighbours need to make a quick escape from polar bears
  • No cows in Canada are given artificial hormones for milk production
  • Every year the Netherlands sends Canada thousands of tulips to show their gratitude
  • The quality of their tap water is often better than bottled water
  • They have a $300 collector's gold coin that has a narwhal on it.
  • Canada is the most educated country in the world
  • It has an “Apology Act.”
  • In the 1930 World Cup, Canada's hockey team was so badass they didn't even have to play knockout rounds and were placed directly in the final game.
  • A part of the country actually has less gravity than the rest of Earth.
  • George Street in Newfoundland has more bars and pubs per square feet than on any street in North America
  • Canada does not allow pre-employment or randomized employee drug tests
  • An Ontario man invented Hawaiian pizza
  • The Citizenship and Immigration Minister declared that Santa Claus is Canadian
  • The term “trick or treat” was first used in Alberta
  • The University of Victoria offers a course called the “Science of Batman.”
  • Half of Canada's provinces (which account for more than 85% of the population) are governed by women.
  • Studies find Canadians to be the second-happiest people in the world. And they're only getting happier.
  • Famous Canadians include Pamela Anderson, Leonard Cohen, Avril Lavigne, Michael J. Fox,Carrie-Anne Moss, Mike Myers, Ryan Reynolds, Justin Bieber, Keanu Reeves and ofcourse the great comedian Jim Carrey.

Canada basically got its name by mistake. When Jaques Cartier, a French explorer, came to the new world, he met with local Natives who invited them to their ‘kanata' (the word for ‘village'. The party mistakenly thought the name of the country was “Kanata” or Canada

Keep a Note: Its us going and planning for canada, and Not canada dreaming about us! so perspective should be from our end...!

std

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Mumbai, India.
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 Jun14 App Rcvd
Doc's Request.
25 Spt14 CC Chrg
Nomination.....
6 Oct14 PER Rcvd
Med's Request
13 Nov14 MED Req
Med's Done....
25 Nov14 MED Done
Passport Req..
27 Feb 15 PP Req
VISA ISSUED...
23 Mar 15 PP Rcvd
LANDED..........
11 May 15 Landing
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]★★★ Wishing you all a very HAPPY, HEALTHY & WEALTHY 2015...★★★

May the Visa process gets more faster this year...& all the applicants would get their visa at the earliest... ;)
[/size][/size][/size][/size]

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]H A P P Y ★ 2 0 1 5[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

raja053

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
PER 05 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Med's Request
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
palakpatel911 said:

Read below and get relaxed - enjoy the days towards your PR Process - spending time in planning things to do @ Maple land - instead of wasting time after articles not showing positive signs/directions.

• Canada is also home to the longest street in the world. Yonge Street in Ontario starts at Lake Ontario, and runs north through Ontario to the Minnesota border, a distance of almost 2000 kilometres.
  • Toronto's Rogers Centre (formerly known as the SkyDome) is home to the largest Sony big screen in the world, measuring 10 m x 33.6 m
  • The Blackberry Smartphone was developed in Ontario, at Research In Motion's Waterloo offices.
  • The Big Nickel in Sudbury, Ontario is the world's largest coin. It is a huge reproduction of a 1951 Canadian nickel and measures 9 meters in diameter.
  • Canada holds the record for the most gold medals ever won at the Winter Olympics, since taking 14 Golds at the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics.
  • Three Million Lakes: more lake area than any other country in the world. The Great Lakes alone contain about 18 per cent of the world's fresh lake water. That's a lot of water
  • 10% of the World's Forests: Canada actually has 30 per cent of the world's boreal forest and 10 per cent of the world's total forest cover
  • National Parks Bigger Than Countries: Canada is so big that even our parks are bigger than countries. Just look at Nahanni National Park Reserve in the Northwest Territories
  • People in Churchill leave their car doors unlocked in case their neighbours need to make a quick escape from polar bears
  • Every year the Netherlands sends Canada thousands of tulips to show their gratitude
  • In the 1930 World Cup, Canada's hockey team was so badass they didn't even have to play knockout rounds and were placed directly in the final game.
  • George Street in Newfoundland has more bars and pubs per square feet than on any street in North America
  • The Citizenship and Immigration Minister declared that Santa Claus is Canadian
  • Half of Canada's provinces (which account for more than 85% of the population) are governed by women.
  • Studies find Canadians to be the second-happiest people in the world. And they're only getting happier.
  • Famous Canadians include Pamela Anderson, Leonard Cohen, Avril Lavigne, Michael J. Fox,Carrie-Anne Moss, Mike Myers, Ryan Reynolds, Justin Bieber, Keanu Reeves and ofcourse the great comedian Jim Carrey.

Canada basically got its name by mistake. When Jaques Cartier, a French explorer, came to the new world, he met with local Natives who invited them to their ‘kanata' (the word for ‘village'. The party mistakenly thought the name of the country was “Kanata” or Canada

Keep a Note: Its us going and planning for canada, and Not canada dreaming about us! so perspective should be from our end...!
Thank for the wonderful sharing..

+1 for u ..

Regards

Smart2btrue2

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 21/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
2nd Line: 30/12/2014
Med's Request
07/01/2015
Med's Done....
18/01/2015
Passport Req..
Waiting ISA
palakpatel911 said:

Thanks for the good Share +1

std

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Mumbai, India.
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 Jun14 App Rcvd
Doc's Request.
25 Spt14 CC Chrg
Nomination.....
6 Oct14 PER Rcvd
Med's Request
13 Nov14 MED Req
Med's Done....
25 Nov14 MED Done
Passport Req..
27 Feb 15 PP Req
VISA ISSUED...
23 Mar 15 PP Rcvd
LANDED..........
11 May 15 Landing
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Thanks for sharing Palak.... good one...![/size][/size][/size][/size]

palakpatel911

Champion Member
Aug 21, 2014
Ahmedabad - Gujarat - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
10-09-2014 - PER
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014 - ECAS
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
Smart2btrue2 - Plus one for you :)
A month back i called you by name - "2Smart2btrue" - and indeed you are ! :)

Smart2btrue2 said:
Thanks for the good Share +1

Status
Not open for further replies.