+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Please fill it as one then without hesitation....:)
Thanks Ashif, could you also help with the just above query.

maddyphysio

Star Member
May 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
--
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER : 11 August
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
Med Done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting for it..
VISA ISSUED...
By God's Grace Very Soon
navneetsibal said:
@ dhanu 786: You need to ask your bank to make a note that you are expecting a international transaction of $1100 in span of a month.
If your banker provide an option to control international transaction/Limit using netbanking please do that as well.

i used standard chartered CC so there was no issue in that but in some of the post its written that SBI and HDFC netbanking has option to allow international transaction option.

All the best
@ Navneetsibal , First of all heartiest Congratulation...

I am 7 may Applicant NOC : 3142 from India..

I have also used Standerd Chartered Bank Credit Card for my fees where I have 1 lack credit Limit..

So will it be fine ??

One more thing that did you inform your bank regarding this transection or did you give them any authorization or concent ??

Moreover , befor charging did they ask for your permission either by call or SMS ??

Please do reply.. your help is highly appreciated. .

Thanks for your reply in advance..

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maddyphysio said:
@ Navneetsibal , First of all heartiest Congratulation...

I am 7 may Applicant NOC : 3142 from India..

I have also used Standerd Chartered Bank Credit Card for my fees where I have 1 lack credit Limit..

So will it be fine ??

One more thing that did you inform your bank regarding this transection or did you give them any authorization or concent ??

Moreover , befor charging did they ask for your permission either by call or SMS ??

Please do reply.. your help is highly appreciated. .

Thanks for your reply in advance..
In online transaction especially OUTSIDE india, CALL / SMS are not checked.

I use HDFC cards for transaction in server purchases, it goes without check on Call or SMS.

maddyphysio

Star Member
May 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
--
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER : 11 August
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
Med Done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting for it..
VISA ISSUED...
By God's Grace Very Soon
intensecool said:
In online transaction especially OUTSIDE india, CALL / SMS are not checked.

I use HDFC cards for transaction in server purchases, it goes without check on Call or SMS.

Thank yoy for your reply and help.....

I am bit concerned due to bank I have used which is standerd chartered. ..

Where I have limit of 1lack INR and my fees will be 1250 $ so will come around 70000 INR..

Again thanks for reply

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Call the bank and say you have an upcoming immigration payment which will exceed your limit and they will help you kick it up by another lakh rupees.

SC is a nice bank to deal with. ;)

David_C

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
intensecool said:
Hey,

Can someone confirm about this -

Indicate the total number of family members included in your application. This includes yourself and any family members, regardless of whether they intend to accompany you to Canada or not.

I mentioned 1 since i am applying just for myself, should i mention 4 including me, my brother and father, mother even if they are not applying ? None of them are dependent on me.

If i mention 4, the application does not validate, it asks for all the information about 3 other members.

What am i doing wrong here.
Family members

Your family members include your spouse or common-law partner, your dependent children and any children that are their dependent children.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#family
Please check the family members section

siamu

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
sakhiya.gautam said:
Can anybody give me contact details of WES..? I could not find it on their web and i need to clarify certain things with them before sending the packet.

In case they dont give official E-mail address, how do we follow-up after sending the application..? Is it all left to the online portal as the only mean of communication..?
Here's their number (+1) 416-972-0070. They reply email in 2 to 3 days, sometimes not at all. So it's best to call them. Call them at exactly 9:00AM (Toronto Time), your wait time would be about 5 minutes (at least mine was). But now since I've posted this "tip" here, the wait time may increase! :p

Make sure you have the registration number ready. G'luck!

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
intensecool said:
Another point , i was in Canada in June 2013 (Last entry),

In generic form Q11, it asks for last date of entry to Canada but the field is blanked out don't know why.

In q9, I mentioned Citizenship - INDIA and Q 9, current country of stay India and Q11 blanks out.

Do you think i should write by pen on printed form ?

Another point i was in Canada for Student permit for 1 year so i mentioned that in Q12 but i was in Canada for Worker permit from 31st 07- 2013 between this i was in PGWP and Temporary resident.

But i have not mentioned it since it is asking for over 6 month of stay and my Student visa ended on 31st July 2013 so i was in Canada on TRV from 31st 07 to 17 -08

Should i write this or leave it out ?

Another thing, in travel documents, should i send out a xerox of my student and worker permit stamped on VISA, i have left them out as of yet i believe by using UCI, they should have all details.
Seniors one quick query before the form is complete. :)

merrycan

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Please fill it as one then without hesitation....:)
To asif_eee: Is your case at SGVO not moving at all? Are they at standstill?

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Posting Again
k_b said:
Hi All,

I have a question for all members for whom CC has been charged, please pardon me if it has been already asked.

Did all of you send reference letters in CIC format or some one from you sent self affidavit explaining job details along with other supporting documents.

Please reply.. It will be beneficial to know for all waiting their status.

mehul1313

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Tronno
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
oscartan said:
After my 2013 FSW Application was received by CiC, NOC2131 was still at 228. It took another four weeks for the 300 cap to be reached. But my application was returned due to CAP Full.
So why did it take them four weeks to open my application?
This experience tells me that the updates on the CIC page is not real-time and also not reliable as they have clearly stated.
You can expect update on that page to be 4-6 weeks old after it gets updated regularly. Last year, Mechanical (2132) was shown open in October, whereas it was actually filled in Mid-August itself. However, if you have sent application already, you don't have to worry about that!! ;D

jitendrj

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Doc's Request.
16-06-2014
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-10-2014
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
02-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
27-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03/13/2015
LANDED..........
Sometimes in Sept.
Thanks for this Neel...

I have sent my Citibank CC details. Do you know by any chance that they would charge the CC online. I have contacted by bank and asked them and they say that all online transactions are password driven.

I have only provided them card numbers and the last 3 digits...and not any passwords.

How can they deduct the amount then? Others who have their CC charged, have you provided the same information.

Status
Not open for further replies.