+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amanuppal

Star Member
May 20, 2014
awilner said:
Not necessarily, but it means you passed the first hurdle: the immigration officer at the CIO looked through your application , considered it complete, and your NOC is still under the cap. After that, your file will be sent to your local visa office, and they are the ones who give final approval. They may ask for an interview, check your background, call your employers, and generally verify your information. When they are satisfied, they will ask you to undergo a medical examination. Barring any serious medical condition, this is a very good sign that you will be approved. If you pass the medical, they will ask for your passport to stamp the visa, and they will return it to you together with the Certificate of Permanent Residence.
You mean all those whose CC/DD are charged will be getting PER but in 2013 spreadsheet there are three members whose CC charged but they are not given PER ??

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
ejohn said:
Thank God...Thank God.....Thank God

CC charged on 27.05.2014.I used my brother's cc, i got message from him now.

Details updated
Congrats ejohn, all the best for the future

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
2May, 2173 Applicant..No update on CC encashed.. waiting keenly..fingers crossed..since 5/5 CCs are getting encashed now, dont know what to expect now.. either its game over or its a very very very painful wait...!!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanDoIt said:
Century/Kollins/Ashif Bhai

One other doubt...Have we had any rejections in the past due to POF. I have not included a document that indicates the liability that I owe to the bank..will this result in a rejection?
Failure to disclose the liability might result in rejection, but not failure to provide documentary evidence of the liability at this stage. It sounds like you disclosed the liability but provided no documentation? If the local VO wants documentation they will ask for it. Don't worry.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sverma495 said:
I studied 1 year in canada, i applied through consultant for student visa, now i want to ask do i need to mention some uci no or client id or any no which was issued to me at that time. ??
Yes, if you have a UCI you should include it on the form in the space provided.

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
Great Congrats!

ejohn said:
Thank God...Thank God.....Thank God

CC charged on 27.05.2014.I used my brother's cc, i got message from him now.

Details updated

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dems said:
Hi I want also to ask for your advise, how about if the company is already closed and nowhere to find, and nobody is there anymore. unfortunately i did'nt get any reference letter from them. only what i have here is a copy of contract but it did not show any job description only the title of my position. Is there any chance i can claim this experienced?

please advise thank you very much...
Can you find any of your supervisors or any other personnel from the company who could write a letter for you and explain the situation in their letter?

amanuppal

Star Member
May 20, 2014
@future_canadian

what are your views on this does this mean all those whose CC/DD are charged are through to PER but last spreadsheet there are three applicants whose cc charged but not given PER

Quote from: awilner on May 29, 2014, 01:11:04 pm
Not necessarily, but it means you passed the first hurdle: the immigration officer at the CIO looked through your application , considered it complete, and your NOC is still under the cap. After that, your file will be sent to your local visa office, and they are the ones who give final approval. They may ask for an interview, check your background, call your employers, and generally verify your information. When they are satisfied, they will ask you to undergo a medical examination. Barring any serious medical condition, this is a very good sign that you will be approved. If you pass the medical, they will ask for your passport to stamp the visa, and they will return it to you together with the Certificate of Permanent Residence.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukeshkumarb said:
Hi Seniors,

Could you please help me out with my Query.

After calculating my points, I am in the border line of the points. I am falling short by one month of work experience till date. The thing is I have moved from one company to other and in between there was one month of gap which is making the shortage. But I have worked as freelancer to a Institution for this one month, I have offer letter, reference letter from the head of that instituion but the payslip does not mention about the tax, as it was a freelancing contract and I have not paid tax for this month. Would this create a issue please let me know ?
I am very much scared if my application gets rejected just because i do not have the proper payslip for this one month ?

Pls pls help.

Regards,
Kumar
If you can get the reference letter from this company or you have other good evidence you will be fine.

CIC doesn't request your tax returns nor will you need to provide them later. At least I've not heard of this happening.

BRQ

May 25, 2014
Hi,

I have a confusion on filling Economic classes schedule 3.. 12.a and 12.b..... Actually my experience falls under 1123 - Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations.

I have worked as sales promotion coordinator and i want CIC to consider this as my experience.

Now in 12.B i will put as sales promotion coordinator (which is same professional occupation in marketing). Now in 12 a what i can put? Can i put as sales promotion coordinator and put the NOC code 1123 or just put as professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations.and NOC code 1123. Please advice.

Thanks in advance....

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dems said:
I only know 1 colleague whom i can ask for it, but his position is on my level only. i mean even though he is not a manager or a supervisor i can still used him as a reference? so i can let him make a reference letter for me to explain my job roles and let him sign without a company letter head? is this ok like this?

Thanks
It is ok but he should explain in the letter his basis for knowing your duties. For example you were on the same team and he worked with you closely enough that he knows what you did.

You should also explain in a statement to CIC why you can't obtain such a letter from any company official, supervisor, etc.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicysank said:
A Quick Question---

What Happens if In IMM 5406E someone forgets to write Names in native language?
Has anyone forgot as well?
And will it be an issue?

Need a suggestion.

Thanks.
Others have forgotten and it doesn't seem to be a big issue; the local VO may ask for an updated form later.

thorndike4u

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015 (received by AVO on 27-07-2015)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
07 May 2016
On the spreadsheet, I see guys who used consultant. And their CC/DD have been charged. How do u guys know ur CC have been charged?, is it that the consultant informed you. I used a consultant and he will be making the GPF on my behalf. How will I know if my cc is charged? Seniors pls advise.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@cvabugs

such a reality.. you are 'the principle accountant' @ home ... and PA at CIC ;D

cvabugs said:
Hi All,

Are assets and liabilities mandatory , i dont have any assets all on my parents name and liabilities on my spouse name. and i am the principle accountant so can i just write them as zero. would that be fine.

Cheers
cvabugs

Status
Not open for further replies.