+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech2015

Aug 26, 2014
ind
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
2nd line updated on 31 Jan 2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
processing started on 28 Jan 2015
Med's Request
12 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2015 , Third line update on 03rd March,2015
Interview........
no way
Passport Req..
31 march 2015 and passport sent on 06 april,2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 april 2015, passport n VISA rcv on 27 april 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by Nov 2015
karan.mechs said:
HELLO MY DEAR LOVELY FRIENDS....

I JUST CHECKED MY ECAS......AND IT IS SHOWING THE 4TH LINE.... DECISION HAS BEEN MADE ,......

HOPE THEY HAVE POSITIVE DECISION ....LOOKING FOR PPR SOON.....

THANX ALL AND HAPPY TO SHARE THIS NEWS.....

WILL UPDATE SS SOON...

KARAN

Hi Karan,
Many congrts and wish u very happy n healthy life in Canada :) :) :) :).
pls be in touch
what is ur plans for landing....means when...

good luck
cheers :) :)

libraprateek

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 19.12.2014
Nomination.....
PER : 12.01.2015
AOR Received.
24/02/2015 (NDVO /Warsaw)
IELTS Request
Submitted at First Stage
File Transfer...
Processing started on 22nd April
Med's Request
15/05/2015
Med's Done....
01/06/2015
Interview........
TLU on 10.06.2015 "Medical Results have been received"
Passport Req..
14.07.2015 (Decision made on 17.07.2015)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted on 23/07/2015, Visa issued on :30/07/2015
What is the current status for CC charging??

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
sawtantar said:
Thanks dear
It mean verification will start after file transfer to NDVO ?
Yes. Verification will start at NDVO. They may or may not verify.

alwaysonnet

May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
21-10-2014
File Transfer...
04-12-2014
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2015<br>Third line ... : 28-01-2015<br>Decision made ... : 07-03-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2015
santosh014 said:
@ Admins: Could you please update my record with an update of 2nd line in ecas,,
2. We have started processing your application on December 9, 2014.

I tried to update but wasn't able to...
Are you from ndvo?

What is your NOC please?

veer1624

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
Med's Request
2nd Jan 2014
Med's Done....
13th Jan 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2nd Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
3rd March 2014
LANDED..........
Landed on 27th June
Hello all fellow applicants...I am an applicant from 2013.....got my visa in March 2014....landed on 27th June.....me and my wife are settled with jobs and took us almost 4-5 months to setup our home and other stuff....Wen i landed i was alone with no friends and relatives and I know how painful it is.....just want to extend all my support to any of you if interested.....remember you are not alone here....I was also an excited applicant from 2013 timeline thread and now it is time to pay back to this wonderful forum with my support...please PM if any of guys need anything and I shall try my best to reply asap....i will try and send this message every day on this forum so that everyone can see it....please dont hate me doing this....

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
karan.mechs said:
HELLO MY DEAR LOVELY FRIENDS....

I JUST CHECKED MY ECAS......AND IT IS SHOWING THE 4TH LINE.... DECISION HAS BEEN MADE ,......

HOPE THEY HAVE POSITIVE DECISION ....LOOKING FOR PPR SOON.....

THANX ALL AND HAPPY TO SHARE THIS NEWS.....

WILL UPDATE SS SOON...

KARAN
Congratulations Karan. I know you have been waiting for a longtime for this. You will receive good news. I am really happy for you buddy

via Imgflip Meme Maker

malay14all

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-10-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2015
veer1624 said:
Hello all fellow applicants...I am an applicant from 2013.....got my visa in March 2014....landed on 27th June.....me and my wife are settled with jobs and took us almost 4-5 months to setup our home and other stuff....Wen i landed i was alone with no friends and relatives and I know how painful it is.....just want to extend all my support to any of you if interested.....remember you are not alone here....I was also an excited applicant from 2013 timeline thread and now it is time to pay back to this wonderful forum with my support...please PM if any of guys need anything and I shall try my best to reply asap....i will try and send this message every day on this forum so that everyone can see it....please dont hate me doing this....
Good initiative buddy... +1 to you...

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Dear All,

Further to my below Email, in which I mentioned my strategy to submit my second application on 18th December, 2014 after getting good result in IELTS.
Thanks God that with the prayers of forum members I have gotten fantastic results in third attempt in my IELTS with L8, R7.5, W7.5, S7 as a result my points for language has jumped up from 19-points previously to 24-points with new IELTS. Now I don't care that what points CIO will assign for my education, whether 20, 21 or 22 all will work fine. As my points will be always above 67-points with new IELTS results.

Now my second application dispatched today, is already on its way (from Doha Qatar) via UPS (as per recommendation of forum members) and second application which is also for NOC-0113, will reach CIO, at around 02:30PM on 24th December as per UPS information.

According to the latest update on 16th December by CIC, applications for NOC-0113 are 227(PER) +178(complete) which means 405-total applications for NOC-0113.

Whereas as per information available on this forum, the latest CC charged is for applications received in end September or beginning October.

Which means still the piles of applications received in 30-days of October, and 30-days of November, and 18-days of Dec, means as of today approximately total of 78-days applications are piled up in CIO cabinets without being touched and opened.

Do you think that my second application parcel will be opened prior to the filling up of CAP for NOC-0113?

Regards,
George

managersonline said:
Dear All,
First of all sorry to disturb you with this long and detailed message. But I am posting it with the intention that it might be of help to several other potential applicants.
I would like to seek all of forum-fellows advice about my case and the suitable actions that you all suggest for me in order to assure that my application for FSWP 2014 will be processed successfully. In past several posts I have posted on the forum my ordeal and the dilemma through which I am passing. Below is the re-cap of that ordeal for better understanding of my case and providing your generous advices. In the end of ordeal I have mentioned my next actions.
For my first application(reached at CIO on 15th DEC,2014) I am still in a huge dilemma to know total points. It could be 66-Points or 67-Points. Based on points of my education which could be 21 or 22.

Although still there is an ambiguity that whether CIO will review my complete ECA report which mentions all of four post-secondary credentials
OR
they will simply read the CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY:Bachelor's degree (four years)

============================================
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY:Bachelor's degree (four years)
WES has mentioned below details of my credentials in ECA report's section credential analysis:-
CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS:--
No.1: Canadian Equivalency:- Secondary school diploma ==== My Original Credential:- Higher Secondary Certificate
No.2: Canadian Equivalency:- Diploma (two years) ==== My Original Credential:- Bachelor of Science
No.3: Canadian Equivalency:- Diploma (two years) ==== My Original Credential:- Diploma in Applied Science Technology
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No.4: Canadian Equivalency:- Bachelor's degree (three years) ==== My Original Credential:- Master of Computer Science
[Remarks: The equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with Canadian post-secondary Diploma (two years) (see No.2, above)]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No.5:Canadian Equivalency:- Bachelor's degree (four years) ==== My Original Credential:- Master of Business Administration
[The equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with Canadian post-secondary Diploma (two years) (see No.2, above).]

As you can see that my Canadian Bachelor three years is in conjunction Canadian post-secondary diploma two years == Canadian Bachelor's degree (three years)
Similarly you note my Canadian Bachelor four years is in conjunction Canadian post-secondary diploma two years == Canadian Bachelor's degree (four years)
So two Bachelor’s degrees based on Credential (No.2+No.4) and (No.2+No.5).
My two bachelor degrees are not combined/clubbed together. Means my "3-Year Canadian Bachelor Credential" is not in conjunction with "4-Year Canadian Bachelor Credential"
Explanation to CIO with first application:
I have added one letter with my first application that will reach tomorrow at CIO, and this letter has a title IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT ECA REPORT ISSUED BY WES and I have explained most of the above situation to CIO, that how my MPhil which is recognized as Canadian Masters Equivalent by almost all of public universities as well government offices in Canada has been declared by WES as equivalent to Canadian Bachelor four years.

My Next Actions till now:-

My First Action
1)- Appeared in IELTS again and I shall get TRF of this new IELTS on 18th Dec,2014, hope to get 20 or above points(request your prayers) and second application will be hopefully dispatched on 18th Dec,2014 at around 14:30PM by UPS from Doha Qatar.
2)- My second application with all set of documents ready with additional PCC, additional WES report,
3)- I shall include a cover letter with this application mentioning that "my first application is already at CIO on 15th Dec,2014. And this new application is being sent because I am not sure that I shall be rewarded 21 points or 22 points. Therefore if you can please trace back my first application and consider new IELTS results sent this application with my old application then I shall prefer this because in this way I shall not be paying second time the fees for application processing. In case if it is not possible to consider my new IELTS result attached with this application, please consider my application as a new application and you can proceed with charging of my credit card". I KINDLY REQUEST FORUM MEMBERS TO PLEASE GIVE YOUR ADVISE IN THIS REGARD. What are the chances that CIO will consider my this request in cover letter, to avoid double payment of two applications?

My Second Action
Requested WES to at least mention in the CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY statement that I have TWO BACHELOR DEGREES. one is four year bachelor degree, and other is three year bachelor degree. They have turned status in my account on their website to 'FILE UNDER REVIEW'. I don't know how long they will take to review my file. If I shall get the revised report I shall send two revised report to be attached to the two applications that I have sent, as addendum to my two applications.

My third Action
I have applied for new ECA with ICAS and CES. But of course they will issue ECA on or around End of Jan,2015 or beginning of Feb,2015. In those ECA it is hundred percent sure that my MPhil degree will be declared as equivalent to Canadian Masters and hence I shall be able to claim 23-points. I shall send these ECA as addendum to my already submitted applications.

Humble Request of your advice for other possible steps to ensure successful processing of my application
I think you can understand my worries and anxiety. Of course it is not merely an application, but it is a decision about my life and my children future life-plans.
Best regards and thanks for your patience of reading this long message.
Request your professional feedback and guidance what other steps can i take to ensure the successful processing of my application without risk of getting rejected.
George

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
shiblyn said:
Thanks to Almighty Allah.

Received AOR just now.

New time line:
NoC:2172
VO: Singapore
Application Received: 09-Jul-2014
CC Charge: 28-Oct-2014
PER:04-Nov-2014
AOR: 18-Dec-2014.
Congratulations Buddy !!!

ankit1987

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Hi,

I got a reply from CIC regarding my request to withdraw my second file which I sent on Sept 11 for NOC 4011. They have replied me that they have withdrawn my file and sent it back thru normal courier.

While my first file under NOC 1114 is at NDVO for which I got PER of Oct 27. When shud I expect MR for that? and also what does NDVO check? DO they again verify NOC duties ? I mean NOC matching or not or do they only check authenticity of what we have sent?

Anyone with GMCS note can throw some light?

Your response is appreciated.

ewkakau

Dec 18, 2014
Hi everyone,

I was gathering all the necessary documents for FSW, the last thing I am waiting is my CELPIP language results, which I might get only on December 30. Could anyone advise me what to do, should I send all my documents without language test results, and send these results later (will my application be registered as received before January 1, and I can resubmit missing documents later), or it is better to send everything on 30 of December, which means that they should receive my application on 31 of December.

Thank you

walkwithlord

Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
samuel.eled said:
Same day DD or CC charge and same application received date, u will receive ur PER any time from now. I just got mine now.

Trust God.
and both of us are working in the money industry
thx for your support
really need HIS Grace
+1 to you

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
veer1624 said:
Thanks a lot for sharing and offering help.

xman

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
WARSAW/NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/09/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 28/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 31/12/2014
AOR Received.
03/02/2015 from Warsaw VO, Poland
File Transfer...
20March slu
Med's Request
23 April MR/RPRF/PCC request
Med's Done....
5 May meds done, 6 May meds uploaded,tlu 2 June
Interview........
PCC with maiden name on reached warsaw 28May
Passport Req..
DM on 5 aug, ppr on 10 Aug,
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 27Aug
LANDED..........
in apr4, 2016
aaliya said:
hi...i urgently need help...please tell me for pcc in mumbai i shifted my house from kandivali to bandra...and the pcc i have recived includes date from 2010 to till date it dosent cover the period before that..
if anyone has knowledge about this...where did i go wrong or do i have to apply for pcc again for the before period i stayed in kadiwali.
yes you have to go to kandiyali police stn to get it for your previous period of stay

Status
Not open for further replies.