+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mat14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Mat14 said:
Dear All,

I'm submitting my application tomorrow, however, I noticed that the checklist was updated on the cic website on October 2014.

However, when I open the PDF and check the date in the bottom of the page I still find it updated on August.

I cleared my cash and used many browsers with same results..

Pls advice me

Thanks a lot

dr_saggy

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
ks08 said:
hey everyone......Did u all noticed the coincidence that 2 applicants JEETVISA and OWENHARGO have entries in spreadsheet next to each other and both got PPR today...:)

congrats to both of you dear...:)
they r yet to receive ppr email!! But yes it is on the way!!

pmendiz

Jul 29, 2013
Coimbatore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-06-2015
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2015
LANDED..........
End of May 2015
owenhargo said:
And the wait of Agony pays. Status changed to "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Thank God!!!

Equally Thank all you my Forum mates. Love you all!!!!

Hope i will get PPR email soon :)
Congrats, God Bless

FIYAZALI

Oct 7, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd October - 2015
LANDED..........
13-07-2016
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Is SSC certificate issued from Secondary school board with name of parent acceptable?
My SSC certificate mention that name xxx, date of birth xxx s/o of xxx is also mention

Is SSC Certificate acceptable as substitute of Birth Certificate?
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnybegood said:
hey diplomaru
you are such a fabulous guy
your observations on this forum are really authentic and 100 percent believable.
i have been in canada for the last five years and i know pretty much everything we talking about other than the immigration law points :p
i have seen in this forum so many ignorant guys talking balony about things they have no clue about with EB points...
and too many repetitions of questions where people too lazy to look back and browse a few pages.
too many people using utterly disgusting nasty creepy words to show their standards over an international forum.
i sincerely thank you so much for your timely reply to all our forum members.
lol you are excellent brilliant smart fantastic fabulous awsome amazing person
keep it up
...... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Wow, I am really flattered. Thank you so much!
I think that the FSW process could seriously use a better tracking feature, because when you are left in the dark at CIO stage, it really gets on your nerves and you start questioning each and every point of the application that appears weak. This is why this thread has been such a success, but I my role in it is quite humble in comparison to Ashif, Century, Dmitrych and other 'founding fathers'. As for me, I manage the CIO and Addendum SS and share my knowledge of the CIC routines, and if it helps someone to overcome the tension of the PR application, I am very happy about it, because good things happen to good people, thus, that's enough reward to me. Hope to hear good news from you asap. And +1 of course :)

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
JeetVISA said:
TIC-TOK TIC-TOK TIC-TOK is finally over!!
[size=10pt]With blessing of ALL MIGHTY I got PPR today morning..[/size]
I am feeling very very happy and excited now.. :D :D :-* :-*
Congrats Buddie.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aha2174 said:
I don't have access to the spreadsheet in office..can you please check my name near these 2 guys.. :D ;D..

So NDVO has also downloaded our spreadsheet and working on it.. Just kidding guys.. Please don't start giving -1's :'( :'(
actually, that's very funny. +1 for the wonderful sense of humour ::)

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
owenhargo said:
And the wait of Agony pays. Status changed to "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Thank God!!!

Equally Thank all you my Forum mates. Love you all!!!!

Hope i will get PPR email soon :)
Congrats!

dr_saggy

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
johnybegood said:
hey diplomaru
you are such a fabulous guy
your observations on this forum are really authentic and 100 percent believable.
i have been in canada for the last five years and i know pretty much everything we talking about other than the immigration law points :p
i have seen in this forum so many ignorant guys talking balony about things they have no clue about with EB points...
and too many repetitions of questions where people too lazy to look back and browse a few pages.
too many people using utterly disgusting nasty creepy words to show their standards over an international forum.
i sincerely thank you so much for your timely reply to all our forum members.
lol you are excellent brilliant smart fantastic fabulous awsome amazing person
keep it up
...... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I am agreed with u. I have seen people sometimes criticized him but he always keep himself calm and give answer without any expectations! ! +1 to both of u!!

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nitinmehta04 said:
Mon-app received
Tue-per
Wed-medicals
Thurs-decision made
Ecas updated to decision made. Still waiting for ppr request
If this is the case then you should not wait for PPR.. Land Tomorrow (Friday) and get the Citizenship on Next Monday... VFS will take the responsibility of your passport.. :-* :-* :-*

pg123

Aug 12, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Doc's Request.
06-01-2015
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
21-12-2014 (we started... 30/12/2014)
Med's Request
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2015 (DM 09/04/2014)
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Nitinmehta04 said:
Mon-app received
Tue-per
Wed-medicals
Thurs-decision made
Ecas updated to decision made. Still waiting for ppr request
Will be on Friday :)

frasiercrane

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 DD encashed...: 26-11-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014 2nd line update: 20-03-2015
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015 3rd line update: 16-04-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015 DM: 15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
amitgoyal_ec said:
I am not sure if the company on which payscale you are willing to give the details of the project or client a person worked because of the security reasons..this happens with me..I have worked for a client company through two service providing companies..both service provide companies decline to give reference of client details on ref letters. so i contact the client and they gave me a letter on the company letterhead stating that i work for it thought two service companies. god knows if it works.. My DD is charged but still waiting for PER..
On the same boat here brother..... The only difference is my actual company i.e. third party contractor has provided me the reference letter and it has mention of IT company and project I work for after my manager's approval of course..... DD charged on 26th November and still waiting for PER.

But also have another 2 years of experience in the same NOC so even if they do not consider my current employment, points are likely to cross the threshold of 67 points.

Lets hope both of us get the good news soon this or the coming week. All the very best. :)

arbylotus

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Hi Dudes, What's the latest CC Charge? It appears CIC has stopped new charge in the latest a couple of days. Did I miss something?

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
amitgoyal_ec said:
I am not sure if the company on which payscale you are willing to give the details of the project or client a person worked because of the security reasons..this happens with me..I have worked for a client company through two service providing companies..both service provide companies decline to give reference of client details on ref letters. so i contact the client and they gave me a letter on the company letterhead stating that i work for it thought two service companies. god knows if it works.. My DD is charged but still waiting for PER..
That's good to hear that the client (Contract Employer) has acknowledged what your permanent employer didn't do.

Employers like these should learn to respect employees need in urgency sometimes. Normally they should give, if not in letterhead, you can get that on a paper from a supervisor stating your employment in detail with his Id and contact.

Anyways as your Client has provided you the reference letter, that should not be a problem. I believe you have attached your permanent employer documentation like ....pay stubs / Employment letters etc.

Don't worry buddy you will get through ....All the best :)

malay14all

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-10-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2015
Congratzz JEETVISA and OWENHARGO.

I checked their timeline and it seems owenhargo had some travel as he applied for sweden PCC.

So I guess this confirms that if you have travel history it doesn't have much of an effect on your application. NDVO just process application randomly and anyone can get PPR anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.