+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

delhi2173

Star Member
May 9, 2014
sriramkb said:
I think you meant about the regular WES. The FSW has a different process and they don't offer any rush services.
what do you mean by regular WES and FSW process.
you just need to get your credential approved by WES and send the report which they send you.

or is there any different process can you share the link for that

ashif_kuetcse03

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2014
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2014
LANDED..........
Dreaming...
ashif_eee said:
Its done....:)

Welcome to the thread bro....:D
Thank you dear Ashif. We share the first name I see... :D Though I hired a consultant for last year but could not prepare everything in time and NOC was full even before I could send my application. I sent it early enough this time. Hope I will be in this time :) Wishing everyone in this forum best of luck... This has been a great initiative from your part helping newbies. May ALLAH bless you all who are doing a great job. Hope I will be able to participate frequently here as well.

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
delhi2173 said:
what do you mean by regular WES and FSW process.
you just need to get your credential approved by WES and send the report which they send you.

or is there any different process can you share the link for that
As far as I know, WES for FSW process is different from the one for education in Canada or US. For FSW you need to sign up at the below link:
http://wes.org/ca/fswp/index.asp

mustaeem

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
27-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016, RPRF,PCC - 13-12-2016
Passport Req..
11-01-2017, Submitted: 12-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2017, Received: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
Insallah During May 2017
Dear Brothers,

please let me know your comments on this: I have just found out that in the Generic Application Form I have done a mistake. Which is in 13c. I have wrote my wife's Given Name instead of Family Name and have written her Family Name instead of Given Name.

In all other documents and boxes I have written the name correctly.

So do you guys think this should get my file rejected. I have tried my best not to get into trouble with mistakes like this but in vain and now am a bit worried.

What to do... :( :( :( :( :(

randev

May 5, 2014
@ blindvia

I noted the Bib passages that you have on your profile and looked them up. Thank you for sharing them - they gave me strength.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Your query is quite complex and hence difficult to understand.

23 months in present company - Do you have a reference letter from present company? If yes you are good to apply. Dont wait more unless your points are less than 67 and you are waiting to fit in 2 year experience slab. In that case you have to wait for one more month.

This is because CIC has mentioned the experience to be at least 1 year continuous. Now it can mean that your one month experience in earlier company will not be counted at all.

salim1990 said:
*****WORK EXPERIENCE QUERY*********
hello..i am new to this group. I have a work experience of 23 months in a software company. I also have a experience letter from another employer (no salary slips or offer letter). I left this company without notice but still got one months of work expericene certificate. Can CIC verify from this employer where i have worked for 1 month but there is no data of my working in their system as i said i left he company without any notice because i got a better job than that and needed to join that quickly. Is there any chance they can verify. What would you suggest seniors ? If i wait for another months then 2173 would be filled. PLEASE REPLY

VD

Star Member
Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 June 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
17 Nov 2014
Med's Done....
19 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
17 Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
Summer
lvtruong said:
Did you old IELTS report expired BEFORE or AFTER the date it reached CIO ? If it expired AFTER that date, I think you should be ok because they compare the Expiry of IELTS report against the date your application was arrived.

In the other case, your application could be returned due to IELTS expiry, then your new application COULD be accepted. This is my personal opinion. Seniors would give you better advise. Good luck, bro.
Thanks :) appreciate your response. Yes the first one the ielts expired two days before it reached the CIO. The second one for 1111 will reach on the 3rd. Hope i am safe :)

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Hi friends, sorry been away from forum for few days as I was travelling. Forum pages have increased dramatically in few days.

So whats the latest application date received for which we have CC/DD charged??

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mustaeem said:
Dear Brothers,

please let me know your comments on this: I have just found out that in the Generic Application Form I have done a mistake. Which is in 13c. I have wrote my wife's Given Name instead of Family Name and have written her Family Name instead of Given Name.

In all other documents and boxes I have written the name correctly.

So do you guys think this should get my file rejected. I have tried my best not to get into trouble with mistakes like this but in vain and now am a bit worried.

What to do... :( :( :( :( :(
Dont worry bro... I am sure your application wont be rejected for this minor error...Similar thing happened in the additional family info form in my case... My spouse family name was XY amd given name was Z but by mistake family name as added as X and given name as YZ only in that form... But CIC didnt made any issue and my file cross the initial processing smoothly.....

Just relax and open your eyes for PER... ;D ;D ;D

salim1990

May 28, 2014
I need 24 months of work experience to get 67 points . which is have right now but in two parts (23 months + 1 month). I am afraid that when CIC will verify my i month employer might say negative. Please suggest what are the chance of CIC doing verification in that company.

k_b said:
Your query is quite complex and hence difficult to understand.

23 months in present company - Do you have a reference letter from present company? If yes you are good to apply. Dont wait more unless your points are less than 67 and you are waiting to fit in 2 year experience slab. In that case you have to wait for one more month.

This is because CIC has mentioned the experience to be at least 1 year continuous. Now it can mean that your one month experience in earlier company will not be counted at all.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ashif_kuetcse03 said:
Thank you dear Ashif. We share the first name I see... :D Though I hired a consultant for last year but could not prepare everything in time and NOC was full even before I could send my application. I sent it early enough this time. Hope I will be in this time :) Wishing everyone in this forum best of luck... This has been a great initiative from your part helping newbies. May ALLAH bless you all who are doing a great job. Hope I will be able to participate frequently here as well.
Thanks....Sent u a Personal message...:)

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
rakeshtk said:
Dont worry bro... I am sure your application wont be rejected for this minor error...Similar thing happened in the additional family info form in my case... My spouse family name was XY amd given name was Z but by mistake family name as added as X and given name as YZ only in that form... But CIC didnt made any issue and my file cross the initial processing smoothly.....

Hey Rakeshtk,

Been long man, no see? Good to see you.
Hows your application going? submitted Med, PCC??

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Not just verification the worry point here is that 1 month experience might not be counted at all. But I hope it will be counted because I have many companies for which i worked under 6 months.

In that case yes Visa Office will be responsible for getting the verification done for even the one month job.

Best option will be to spend one more month in current company and then apply. Meanwhile you can get all other paper work done and hope your NOC category is not a fast filling one.

From application guide:
You will receive points for the number of years of full-time paid work (or the equivalent in part-time paid work) you have obtained within the last ten years. Full-time means at least 30 hours of paid work in one week.

You must have at least one year of continuous full-time, paid work experience (or the equivalent in continuous part-time work) in the primary occupation you specify in your application.

In order to receive points for all of the jobs you have had over the past ten years, your work experience must be in one or more occupations listed in Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B of NOC 2011. Follow the Determining your NOC category instructions above to find the NOC 2011 category that matches your skilled work experience over the past ten years.

You must provide proof of your work experience with your application. Refer to the Document Checklist (PDF, 240 KB) for more information.

salim1990 said:
I need 24 months of work experience to get 67 points . which is have right now but in two parts (23 months + 1 month). I am afraid that when CIC will verify my i month employer might say negative. Please suggest what are the chance of CIC doing verification in that company.

mustaeem

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
27-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016, RPRF,PCC - 13-12-2016
Passport Req..
11-01-2017, Submitted: 12-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2017, Received: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
Insallah During May 2017
rakeshtk said:
Dont worry bro... I am sure your application wont be rejected for this minor error...Similar thing happened in the additional family info form in my case... My spouse family name was XY and given name was Z but by mistake family name as added as X and given name as YZ only in that form... But CIC didnt made any issue and my file cross the initial processing smoothly.....

Thanks brother for your reply....its good to know..that they may not reject the files for such minor mistakes... :)

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Achiever 99 said:
Hey Rakeshtk,

Been long man, no see? Good to see you.
Hows your application going? submitted Med, PCC??
Waiting for MR bro... How about you? You reapplied this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.