+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
kma_85 said:
If you NOC is 2171, its already capped at September applications. Your file is anyway coming back, start preparing for EE.
2171 Information systems analysts and consultants 1000

cap is full

try express entry on 1 jan 2015

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
kaussa said:
Hi Champs,

I am NOC 2171 applicant. October 16th my application reached.

Now here in India RBI has made some changes in CC swiping system. Due to which Citi bank has issued me a new CC blocking my old one.

What should I do now, should I send the new CC details, or just just get prepared for EE.

Thanks,
kaussa

On January 1, 2015, the Canadian government will launch its new "Express Entry" system for skilled foreign workers who want to apply for a Permanent Resident (PR) Visa to Canada through certain "economic immigration" programs, such as the Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), and Canadian Experience Class (CEC) Program. The Provincial Nominees Program (PNP) will also be affected by the "Express Entry" system. A key goal of the new "Express Entry" Canadian immigration system is to speed up the approval of skilled foreign workers for a PR Visa to Canada so they can help meet the needs of Canadian businesses. Skilled foreign workers must first complete an online "Express Entry" profile containing their relevant details (e.g., education, work experience, job skills, language abilities, etc.). If the Canadian government assesses that the skilled foreign worker appears to meet the criteria to apply for one of the specific "economic immigration" programs (such as the FSWP or FSTP), they may move them into the "candidate pool". Skilled foreign workers in the candidate pool who receive a qualifying Canadian job offer OR who receive a nomination from a Canadian province or territory (through the Provincial Nominees Program) or receive a high enough score on the new Express Entry "Comprehensive Ranking System" may then be issued an "Invitation to Apply" (ITA) for a PR Visa to Canada, depending on their ranking compared to others in the candidate pool. Those who receive an ITA will have 60 days to submit their complete Application for a PR Visa to Canada, along with all of the required documentation (including the medical report, background check and "proof of funds"), plus pay the necessary fee(s). Under the "Express Entry" Canadian immigration system, applicants for a PR Visa to Canada will receive a decision on their visa application within only 6 months after they submit their compete PR Visa Application!

What is an "Invitation to Apply" (ITA)?

As of January 1, 2015, immigration to Canada through certain visa programs (such as the Federal Skilled Workers Program and the Federal Skilled Trades Program) will be "by invitation only" under the new "Express Entry" system. Skilled foreign workers who submit an online "Express Entry" profile with their relevant details and who appear to meet the requirements for certain "economic immigration" programs (such as the FSWP or FSTP) may be placed into a "candidate pool" for up to 12 months. In order to leave the candidate pool and receive an "Invitation to Apply" (ITA) for a Permanent Resident Visa to Canada, a skilled foreign worker will need to either receive a qualifying Canadian job offer OR be nominated by a province or territory in Canada (through the Provincial Nominees Program). Once the ITA is received, the skilled foreign worker will have 60 days to submit their complete Canadian PR Visa Application, all the required documents and pay any necessary fee(s) and should receive a decision on their visa application within 6 months. If all goes well, they will be issued a PR Visa to Canada and be approved for Canadian immigration!

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
kaussa said:
Hi Champs,

I am NOC 2171 applicant. October 16th my application reached.

Now here in India RBI has made some changes in CC swiping system. Due to which Citi bank has issued me a new CC blocking my old one.

What should I do now, should I send the new CC details, or just just get prepared for EE.

Thanks,
kaussa
Fill a new payment form ASAP and check the procedures to send it as an addendum to your previous app. And PRAY IT is matched up with your app.
Good luck

I wouldnt bank on EE , if I were u the Comprehensive Ranking System is crazy, unless if u are super smart and lucky :)

Handsomeleo

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/10/2014
Doc's Request.
07/10/2014
AOR Received.
25/02/2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APLLICATION FORM
File Transfer...
25/02/2015
Med's Request
16/04/2015
Med's Done....
27/04/2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
11/06/2015
LANDED..........
AUG 2015
sunnyvin said:
they try the CC 3 times after some intervals not three months................. sorry
What I mean is Old CC stay active for 3 months...anyways 2171 is already capped hence no use of info. ;)

Geotherm

Nov 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
C-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-09-2014
Doc's Request.
20-02-2015
AOR Received.
PER 23-12-2014
Med's Request
21-02-2015
Med's Done....
27-02-2015
Interview........
MR Uploaded 06-06-2015 DM 16-06-2015
Passport Req..
12-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2015
LANDED..........
27-062015
Hello Forum mates,

Thank God I checked my status now and I saw "in process" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I am September 8 applicant 2113.

xneelx

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(received) 23-12-2014 ||
Doc's Request.
(DD encashed) 25-02-2015 ||
Nomination.....
(PER) 15-03-2015 ||
AOR Received.
(AOR) 21-05-2015 ||
Hi All!

Needed some help :

My Birth Certificate does not have my name on it.

I've read that an affidavit is to be sent. -

• What will be its contents/format ?
  • Can an affidavit just be printed with a printer & then stamped by a notary official? Or does it HAVE to be typed?
  • Which stamp paper should one use for the affidavit? Rs.10,20,50,100 etc. ?

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
nerylanmi said:
Fill a new payment form ASAP and check the procedures to send it as an addendum to your previous app. And PRAY IT is matched up with your app.
Good luck

I wouldnt bank on EE , if I were u the Comprehensive Ranking System is crazy, unless if u are super smart and lucky :)

2171 if fulll

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
er.sanjeev1 said:
I have collected docs and very soon going to send my application. I have doubt in filling Generic application form IMM0008, i.e.
I am pursuing Master of Technology (2012-2014) and i have ECA for only Bachelor of Technology as i dont want to apply on Master degree basis. Because it is not completed yet (Thesis pending).

What to fill in box 'Highest level of Education' ('Bachelor's degree' or 'post graduate no degree') ?
BACHELORS DEGREE

rajdeepganga

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
nerylanmi said:
If there is no issues with medicals, it shld be uploaded within 10days directly by the Panel Hospital where you had your meds done, If there is further tests may be required from you. Hope that helps
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
It was done here in USA. I checked with hospital and they say everything was good or else they could have contacted me. So, can not be an issue with health as i get my regular check ups. I need to know how do medical center attach results to my application. Do they find it in their database and attach to it or they do it from the scratch and send an E-Mail?? How do they do it.

Thanks!!!!!
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

meandmine

Nov 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with package
Med's Request
07-11-2014
Med's Done....
17-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2014
mdadeeb said:
Congrats...
BTW when did you get your PER? Timeline Please

Please keep me in your prayer...
Congrats!

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
bhavcaluk said:
BACHELORS DEGREE
\

Make sure too choose the correct NOC full NOC are below

2171 Information systems analysts and consultants

2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers

2173 Software engineers and designers

vks

Oct 6, 2014
blindman said:
My dear friend,

I do feel sorry for you as we have been thru exactly the same situation.
We have send cc info, along with app on June 4th, somewhere in September we went to bank to check if there was any charge on cc, just to be informed (on that day, not a day before) that bank has blocked old cc and issued a new one with chip. All the change was happening without any notice from them and without our knowledge.
Ergo, old cc was invalid in time when CIC tried to charge us (3 times, 3 days in a row).
We acted immediately, wrote e-mails to case specific enquiry, send new fee payment form (via DHL) with new cc info, but unfortunately we where 5 days late, and our app has been rejected/returned to us.
It did not stop us, after two months of waiting, we received our papers, and we send it again.

If you can gather you papers, send it again, before end of December, keep in mind they have Christmas holidays.
CIC will not ask/communicate with you why they could not charge, they will try 3 times, if not successful they will return app.

I wish you all the best, and good luck.

Regards
Thank you frd... I will have one option left in sending the append form with new card details...

Thanks for sharing.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
xneelx said:
Hi All!

Needed some help :

My Birth Certificate does not have my name on it.

I've read that an affidavit is to be sent. -

• What will be its contents/format ?
  • Can an affidavit just be printed with a printer & then stamped by a notary official? Or does it HAVE to be typed?
  • Which stamp paper should one use for the affidavit? Rs.10,20,50,100 etc. ?

Citizenship and Immigration Canada will accept secondary, matriculation, or school leaving certificates as proof of birth. This is provided they have the following: your full name, your date of birth, and the name of your mother, father, or both.

meandmine

Nov 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with package
Med's Request
07-11-2014
Med's Done....
17-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2014
Good Day House,

Hope Diplomatru and other Seniors can help.

please, like how long does it take from when PP is received at the VO and the next communication.

kindly advise.

thank you

Can a da

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-09-2014
Nomination.....
16-12-2014
File Transfer...
12-03-2015
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
Geotherm said:
Hello Forum mates,

Thank God I checked my status now and I saw "in process" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I am September 8 applicant 2113.

Congrats!! How were you able to check the status?

Status
Not open for further replies.