+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayj

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2014
Med's Request
08/10/2014
Med's Done....
14/10/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20/01/2015
preet05 said:
hello team

I have one query regd my birth certificate. In my birth certificate my name is my nickname... as I have changed my name latter. 10th 12th and degree holds same name( full name ) without my surname...but my passport and salary certificates holds my full name with surname.....what can be done ...is notory attested certificate enough to justify this change of names. PLEASE HELP. ??? ???
You can just make a affidavit stating change of name and get it notarized from a notary public. That should work.

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
rawdah said:
You should not provide exact copy paste of job duties from cic website, it may jeopardize your application.
But I have really played those roles and If I borrow the words given by CIC then I don't think that I am doing any harm to my application. But you're right too ... Visa officer is a human being and my action can be taken as a desperate move.

aidin444

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Its here brother..:)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
Good guy Ashif. The + button doesn't let me repeat the same karma, if you know what I mean.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
gimmenergy said:
But I have really played those roles and If I borrow the words given by CIC then I don't think that I am doing any harm to my application. But you're right too ... Visa officer is a human being and my action can be taken as a desperate move.
In that case u can rearrange and use alternate words...since u r telling that u have done all of the duties...This may lessen ur copy pasting confusion to a Visa officer...:)

Mauritius2013

May 29, 2013
Hello Ashif,

I had applied for FSW last year 2013 and my file got returned stating my Birth certificate was not valid one.

However, I am planning to apply for this year under FSW. My query is, whether my previous application was checked entirely or not ?

Apart from my Birth Certificate, there are no other comments on the letter from CIC.

This means my rest of the documents and forms were valid ?

Thanks
ABP

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
aidin444 said:
Good guy Ashif. The + button doesn't let me repeat the same karma, if you know what I mean.
... :(

thanks buddy...This will be pending for another 6 days.... :p :p :p

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
rawdah said:
You should not provide exact copy paste of job duties from cic website, it may jeopardize your application.
Ur exp sd 80% match with noc duties. Put some words inbetween.
Or else ur duties not match & returned.

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
ashif_eee said:
In that case u can rearrange and use alternate words...since u r telling that u have done all of the duties...This may lessen ur copy pasting confusion to a Visa officer...:)
Yup .. as I said earlier I added my technology terms in between to make it specific to my self. I also provided these as a guidance to my employers and they also agreed with me that I have done all of them to the core and hence they issued the letter mentioning the same roles. I don't think my application will be rejected because of this?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Mauritius2013 said:
Hello Ashif,

I had applied for FSW last year 2013 and my file got returned stating my Birth certificate was not valid one.

However, I am planning to apply for this year under FSW. My query is, whether my previous application was checked entirely or not ?

Apart from my Birth Certificate, there are no other comments on the letter from CIC.

Thanks
ABP
Dear bro,

It depends...ur file may be checked on the last ending of the CAP but another eligible file taken those places...In this case ur file can be checked by CIC...

No all of ur docs still not valid...Like PCC/work letters (need updated one)/Bank certificates should be taken againnnnnn...... :) :)

Rayj

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2014
Med's Request
08/10/2014
Med's Done....
14/10/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20/01/2015
Sathyam said:
HI,

I am new to this Forum, i am planning for FSW2014.

1. I am a Software Quality Analyst/Software Test Engineer with 9+Years Exp. Can I Apply under Software engineers and designers (2173).

2. Please advice on what all documents to be in place to start Application.

I so far have
College Certificates of me and my wife
Experience Letters of me and my wife
Birth Certs of me and my family
Marriage Certificate
IELTS Scorecard(Mar-2014) (L-8.0, R-8.5, W-6.5, S-7.0, OA-7.5)

3. I am a Bachelor of Engineer from University of Madras, do i need a ECA certificate? If so, please let me know if I should get in now, In what stage of the Application I might need this.

4. I am from India, I had been in Australia for almost 8 Months, I am in Singapore right now for the past 4 yrs. Where should I get my PCC, also please let me know if I should get in now, In what stage of the Application I might need this.

5. Please let me know if there are any standard forms which I can prepare in advance.

I know I have lots of questions, please bear to answer them. Thank you very much.

(As we have two threads for FSW2014, I am posting here as well, PLease bear with me)
1. Yes you can apply as Software Engineer provided your roles and responsibilities match NOC 2173.
2. List of documents can be checked on CIC website which also has a complete checklist of what has to be submitted.
3. ECA is mandatory at the time of filing your application. It can't be submitted at a later stage. Please use WES as they are fast comparatively.
4. PCC will be required from both Australia and Singapore as PCC is mandatory for residing at any location for more than 6 months in the last 10 years preceding to the date of application.
5. Again, list of forms available on the CIC website.

preet05

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
regd bith certi...

I also think it should work....but in total

1....nick name..--on birth certi
2....full name...---on all education docs
3.....full name with surname...--salary slips with employer

only one affidavit will work....????experts review this query....thanx

balars4

Feb 25, 2014
Mauritius2013 said:
Hello Ashif,

Thanks
ABP
Oh my god I made covering letter for birth cert. & asked them to check mark sheet & PP. Also mentioned as per indian govt those who born b4 jan 26 1989 BC not required.
Boss wats alternate I can do now. Pls.

MG2014

Mar 16, 2014
Hi Experts!

I hope you are doing well.

Please I need to clarify this:

I already have my original ECA Report, and the FSW checklist says: include "proof of your completed foreign educational credential AND original ECA Report"

Do I need to send my diploma and transcripts in a official version from the University (Like the ones that I sent to the WES)? Or just photocopies of my officials copies?

Thanks in advance!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Rayj said:
1. Yes you can apply as Software Engineer provided your roles and responsibilities match NOC 2173.
2. List of documents can be checked on CIC website which also has a complete checklist of what has to be submitted.
3. ECA is mandatory at the time of filing your application. It can't be submitted at a later stage. Please use WES as they are fast comparatively.
4. PCC will be required from both Australia and Singapore as PCC is mandatory for residing at any location for more than 6 months in the last 10 years preceding to the date of application.
5. Again, list of forms available on the CIC website.
Well done Rayj ... :)

+1 for u.... :-* :-*

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
wan2no said:
I got prmotion as senior but my job responsibilities are same as I am doing since last 2 years. In this situtaion in job reference letter what i SHOULD MENTION IN EACH POSITION. Again if I only include senior tasks then it would be 6-7 months from my position upgradation therefore wHAT CAN i include. I am doing production planning in manufacturing similar to NOC 0911 previously I had to play role in-charge of various section those are not employed differently, was assigned by management so If I consider those then how can I separate by date or supporting documents. I can merge the duties from the very beginning with executive and senior executive, What would be the good?.
Dear wan2no,

i would suggest u to use a single reference letter where u mention the period of ur several positions, then u can tell all of the positions was having same below duties...Along with this u can add all the appointment letter/promotion letter with the app kit...This might be a solution of ur query... ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.