+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good suggestion... highlighted !! ;) ;D

balars4 said:
Don't marry during PR process. Get PR as single, enter Canada, enjoy ur life. then marry a girl equal to ur range.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since you have the degree cert. from a Canadian Univ., ECA is Not reqd. For your period of stay in India or Can fill in the form as per actual. It is just a background info/ personal history.

intensecool said:
It is a Canadian degree from York University Canada certified nothing Indian in it just campus of SP Jain was used.

dhesi

May 24, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
Send with app
Reposting it ..anyone please share Your views on this ..

dhesi said:
Hi

I have taken a car loan .so can I show car as my asset and loan as my liability ..or better leave both as 0
But I was thinking that CIC can easily check that I have loan on my name and why I am not mentioning that in my application. Please advice

Skynt

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 JUNE 2014
Nomination.....
08 OCT 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted
Thanks asifbhai, kollins, century and all other supporting members you are doing great things.
may god give you healthy,whellthy and prosperous life. I also wish the same.
I am very tensed now as i have to prepared all documents. waiting for wes report( about to come on 28 may 2014), IELTS TRF (3 rd june 2014). Also arranging for fund. moreover yet not filled any form and you see cap is about to filled.
i am preparing miscellaneous documents.
1) i dont know where to put cover letter explaining my wife( principal appl.) is pregnant and left the job right now she is unemployed. and cover letter for not including pcc.
2) my wife and i have two passport one old and one new.so i have to attached photo copies of both old and new one.
) where to put photos , demand draft and self addresses labels ?
) showing funds in cad is compulsory? we can have in rupeess or mentiond both rupeess and its equivalent cad.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
My would be wil kill me for dis :)

@ neel-here
@balaras 4

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
Skynt said:
Thanks asifbhai, kollins, century and all other supporting members you are doing great things.
I am very tensed now as i have to prepared all documents. waiting for wes report( about to come on 28 may 2014), IELTS TRF (3 rd june 2014). Also arranging for fund. moreover yet not filled any form and you see cap is about to filled.
1) i dont know where to put cover letter explaining my wife( principal appl.) is pregnant and left the job right now she is unemployed. and cover letter for not including pcc.
2) my wife and i have two passport one old and one new.so i have to attached photo copies of both old and new one.
) showing funds in cad is compulsory? we can have in rupeess or mentiond both rupeess and its equivalent cad.

I would suggest you to fill the forms ASAP, you need to review them like 10's of times. Else there will be many mistakes that you might only notice once you submitted the forms to CIC. Most of the people including me did the same and regret it now.So better be prepared.
2) I think just the new one should do not very sure, better seek experts opinion here.
3)You need to place them in the same order as mentioned in the document checklist. You can put them in an small envelope and mention that it contains photos.
4)You can show the funds in INR as well but you need to put a cover letter mentioning that you bank only gave in INR and show the CAD equivalent. Also give them the source of funds. In my case I mentioned Google as source and also gave them the screen shot in Google that converts the funds.

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nav2132 said:
From current employer i have got a salary certificate showing gross monthly income and deductions. I also have income tax returns from current employer for last 3 years.
i m just worried about the previous experiences..!!
Buddy, do you have the following from your previous employers then provide the same. Then in this case there will be no problem
a) offer / appointment and increment letter (if applicable)
b) experience and relieving letter

I hope i clarified your question and you are relieved now :)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Cool_India said:
Thanks Century for the reply!

However point 1- When we mouse hover the Assets field on the form it displays "Show evidence" for the Assets? if no evidence than it means we can put any amount Assets?

Thanks
You are right. You can also show any amount of assets you would like - that's a trap; if you don't show enough annual income and claim huge amount of assets, they will doubt everything you supplied.

Providing evidence of assets is not mandatory and

1. even in the form, "Provide evidence" is given under Settlement Fund only;
2. In the Document Checklist, point 15, evidence has been asked against settlement fund only;
3. According to the Guide 7000, it is written that "You must provide proof of settlement funds with your application" (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/eg7toc.asp#eg73) and nothing has been said about Assets or Liabilities.

Skynt

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 JUNE 2014
Nomination.....
08 OCT 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted
Thanks sriramkb

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Skynt said:

1.Where?....the cover letter is to be part of the application package.

2.if the old passport is not referenced to any of your supporting documents,don't include the old passport...only include the new passport.If it is referenced to any of the supporting documents accompanying your package,include photocopies of both and possibly provide a cover letter to explain that one passport is old ...used for some documents and new passport...just renewed.

3.Six passport each for you and your spouse (write your name,date of birth&date of photo at the back of five of the photos...leave one blank for you and your wife respectively) are to be be attached by paper clip and put inside the envelope containing your final application package.

4.Demand Draft is also to be put inside the envelope containing your final application package.

5.Self addressed mailing labels are also to be put inside the envelope containing your final application package.

6.Proof of fund is a MUST and compulsory.

7.Just print your statement of account/bank certificate in your local currency....the CIC officers will convert it to Canadian dollar to see if it fit your family size.....make sure you provide the equivalent amount to your family size in your local currency.

The document checklist will also be a great guide for you.

I just PMed you.

Cheers.

an_mah

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with App (except PCC)
Nomination.....
26-09-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015
LANDED..........
02-05-2015
With the help of this forum I am almost ready send my application to CIC. just waiting for ECA to arrive today. Although I have put my CC details on the payment form i was just wondering if i should change to DD. I checked with my bank, HSBC UK, and they say they have stopped issuing DDs now. I went to the post office and they said they dont do money order (only money gram - whats the difference?).
Do let me know if any one has any suggestions / comments.

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
Chemical3881 said:
My application reached Nova Scotia on May 26th. My NOC is 2132/Mechanical Engineering; will I be able to meet the cut?
I believe you would be able to since I don't think the cap would be filled this soon for your occupation.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Wik.haider said:
Last year applications were rejected because of this {missing of Visa Office name}. Which NOC did he apply in? I would suggest preparing another application ASAP and sending it soon.
Actually I found one person rejected due to 1. not mentioning visa office and 2. missing of Additional Document. So, in my opinion, purely for not mentioning Visa Office, the file will not be rejected.

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
1) Reference letter
Date : DD Month YYYY

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

I have known ********, through his/her work experience with our organization, ******** (since *******) or (from **** to ****). He/She has joined as a full time employee with the designation as a *********.

The Roles and Responsibilities performed by ********* in his/her tenure with ***** are

Designation :
Weekly Work Hours :
Period :
Role :
Responsibilities :

******** has the ability to take on responsibilities and achieve carefully whatever tasks are assigned to him/her. He/She possesses excellent leadership qualities and can handle working teams effectively.

I wish him/her all the best for his/her future endeavors.

If you have any further questions with regards to ****** background, please do not hesitate to reach me.

Thanks,
Name and Signature

Designation :
Telephone :
Email :

2) For those who cannot provide reference letters on the letter heads needs the following process to be done
a) Type the reference letter (e.g. as explained in point 1) on a white paper and get it acknowledge with your supervisor
b) Make an affidavit explaining why you are not able to provide the reference letter on the letter head. (This affidavit is related to only one company, if you worked in more than 1 company then you need to mention multiple affidavits accordingly). Examples of type of affidavit is shared below

- Affidavit in accordance with your current employer
Date: Date Month Year
SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned, ***********, hereby solemnly affirm that from ******** to till date I am employed by ********* with designation as a ********* as a full time employee.

The Roles and Responsibilities performed by me in this tenure with **************

Designation : ******
Period : ***** to till date
Role : ***********

I am unable to obtain a company letter head with the job my job description and responsibilities from my employer as per the company policy. You can always refer to the employment documents and service letter provided by my previous employer which I have already included with the application.

- Affidavit in accordance with your previous employer
Date: Date Month Year
SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned, ***********, hereby solemnly affirm that from ******** to ***** I was employed with ********* with designation as a ********* as a full time employee.

The Roles and Responsibilities performed by me in this tenure with ************** are

Designation : ******
Period : ***** to ******
Role : ***********

(I am unable to obtain a company letter head with the job description and responsibilities from my previous employer) or (I am not able to provide a reference letter from my previous employer) because I have already resigned the company. You can always refer to the employment documents and experience letter provided by my previous employer which I have already included with the application.

* Note1: Genuinely it is not possible to provide salary details in reference letter, so don't worry about the same as long as you are providing salary slips (last 3 months) of the current organization and related documents like e.g. appointment and offer letter where required details are mentioned
* Note2: Make sure that you provide at least 1 reference letter with 10-15 points of your roles and responsibilities which matches according to the NOC you are applying. Here there are some conditions
a) You should have worked continuously for at least 1 year for the respective role you are applying in accordance to your NOC.
b) The points you mention should match 90% of the description as provided in CIC website for respective NOC but make sure they are not copied from the website which results in outright rejection
c) Provide reference letter and affidavits accordingly for all the organization you have worked with in the last 10 years.
* Note3: For the one who are not able to provide reference letter on a official letterhead, then you need to provide your supervisor ID card Xerox copy duly signed with him and notarized from lawyer or provide the business card.
* Note3: It is always better to get the salary slips attested (signature and stamped) by your company HR.
***If someone asks you or any of the form members regarding the reference letter just ask them the to refer page number 1027 so that it is easy for everyone and time saving

If I missed something then I am sorry.
Thanks and All the Best to everyone :) ;) 8) :-*

Skynt

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 JUNE 2014
Nomination.....
08 OCT 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted
kollins said:

1.Where?....the cover letter is to be part of the application package.

2.if the old passport is not referenced to any of your supporting documents,don't include the old passport...only include the new passport.If it is referenced to any of the supporting documents accompanying your package,include photocopies of both and possibly provide a cover letter to explain that one passport is old ...used for some documents and new passport...just renewed.

3.Six passport each for you and your spouse (write your name,date of birth&date of photo at the back of five of the photos...leave one blank for you and your wife respectively) are to be be attached by paper clip and put inside the envelope containing your final application package.

4.Demand Draft is also to be put inside the envelope containing your final application package.

5.Self addressed mailing labels are also to be put inside the envelope containing your final application package.

6.Proof of fund is a MUST and compulsory.

7.Just print your statement of account/bank certificate in your local currency....the CIC officers will convert it to Canadian dollar to see if it fit your family size.....make sure you provide the equivalent amount to your family size in your local currency.

The document checklist will also be a great guide for you.

I just PMed you.

Cheers.
Thanks kollin . ' +1 '

Status
Not open for further replies.